Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikin...

Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win over Rams

There are 3 comments on the KOAT-TV story from Dec 16, 2012, titled Peterson rushes for 212 yard in Vikings' win over Rams. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

Adrian Peterson continued his assault on Eric Dickerson's 28-year-old NFL record for most rushing yards in a single season, and he helped the Minnesota Vikings stay in the NFC wild-card race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

Selanne

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Dec 16, 2012
The guy is incredible. It's going to take mammoth games in the final two weeks but AP is capable of doing that. The final game is at home and the fans will go nuts if he breaks the record. The game is against the hated Green Bay Packers.

http://www.sportmentary.com/2012/12/all-day-a...

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Anyone that watched that game, or any others for that matter really, clearly sees how critical Felton is to that blocking scheme that gets AP to the second level.........really has been invaluable.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 Dec 29, 2012
I knew Felton was really making an impact in the blocking scheme but he even made it to the pro-bowl based on his blocking.........he's got no rushes and only 2 receptions..........remarkable .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Rams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Gabriel: One Writer Still Cares (Dec '07) Jul 14 Irene 42
News NFL in L.A.? Here are some predictions for the ... Jul 14 Fart news 4
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... Jul 6 tom wingo 2
News L.A.'s NFL stadium riddle: Three teams, two pla... Jun '15 Fart Hair Salon 2
News How Have Rams Addressed Biggest Weaknesses? Jun '15 TNS 1
News Collision course: Three NFL teams interested in... Jun '15 tom wingo 5
News Ticket sales mixed for NFL teams looking at L.A. May '15 tom wingo 7
More from around the web