Browns, Broncos hire coaches to rebuild

Browns, Broncos hire coaches to rebuild

There are 13 comments on the Thestate.com story from Jan 14, 2011, titled Browns, Broncos hire coaches to rebuild. In it, Thestate.com reports that:

The Cleveland Browns and Denver Broncos got their rebuilding under way. The Oakland Raiders still haven't found their man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thestate.com.

LOL

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 14, 2011
It's going to take a lot longer to rebuild the Broncos when the head coach is in the front office instead of on the field.....

Since: Jan 11

Longwood, FL

#2 Jan 14, 2011
As a Raiders fan, and a long time hater of John Fox, i would like to applaude the TERRIBLE decision the broncos made by hiring John Fox. Kudos gang... Oh, and BTW, Tim Tebow SUCKS.
mwgfret

Hayward, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2011
It's going to be either Hue or some retread(Jim Fassel comes to mind)that nobody else wants. None of the "flashy names" are going to work for Al.
Raider cheerleaders

Bradenton, FL

#4 Jan 14, 2011
mwgfret wrote:
It's going to be either Hue or some retread(Jim Fassel comes to mind)that nobody else wants. None of the "flashy names" are going to work for Al.
How about Tim Tebow for a head coach. He already knows more than anyone on the radiers team.

he he he he......

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#5 Jan 14, 2011
Raider cheerleaders wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Tim Tebow for a head coach. He already knows more than anyone on the (radiers) team.
he he he he......
tim tebow got beat by the RAIDERS!
she she she she......
GO RAIDERS!!!
RaiderFaith

Clayton, NC

#6 Jan 16, 2011
You got Fox all wrong. He is a great hire. Part of me is happy for the AFC West as it makes us a better conference. That said having to face a John Fox coached team won't be fun. He is a good coach and his teams play hard.
Corran Horn wrote:
As a Raiders fan, and a long time hater of John Fox, i would like to applaude the TERRIBLE decision the broncos made by hiring John Fox. Kudos gang... Oh, and BTW, Tim Tebow SUCKS.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#7 Jan 16, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>tim tebow got beat by the RAIDERS!
she she she she......
GO RAIDERS!!!
take the fake bolts and spikes off your head, loony....

the raiders have nothing to be proud of except your grandfathers team.
Tommy Boy Cabble

West Islip, NY

#8 Jan 16, 2011
The Raiders have become the joke of the NFL.

The Raider Nation no longer intimidates anyone. Gone are the days of the Chiefs v Raiders games, some of best in the annuls of the NFL.

Al Davis has to go......The Gray & Black colors of death are no more than shades of gray these days!

Restore pride to the Raider Nation!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#9 Jan 16, 2011
just when everyone thought the RAIDERS were done, they too over the afc west!
GO RAIDERS!!!=)

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#10 Jan 16, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
take the fake bolts and spikes off your head, loony....
the raiders have nothing to be proud of except your grandfathers team.
i love my godfathers team!
BEST IN THE AFC WEST IN 2010 =) KICKED EVERYONE'S A.S TWICE!
GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#11 Jan 17, 2011
Tommy Boy Cabble wrote:
The Raider Nation no longer intimidates anyone. Gone are the days of the Chiefs v Raiders games, some of best in the annuls of the NFL.
Al Davis has to go......The Gray & Black colors of death are no more than shades of gray these days!
tommy boy, i can see where you're comming from, really i do. there is nothing like afc west rivalry's and the cheifs are the only team i respect because the have more wins on us than any other team in the afc west and even in the nfl! i have to say the RAIDERS did faid there for a while, what, 7yrs? yep! but in those seven years we were going back to back with each other and finally going 2-0 vs cheifs in 20 10. gotta love it! well, at least i do! 2W'S agaist the chargers, 2W's against the broncos, 2W's against the cheifs!
GO RAIDERS!!! BACK TO SILVER AND BLACK "NO FEAR!"
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#13 Jan 17, 2011
umm...we were 6-0 in the AFC West...Chiefs still garnish huge amounts of HAte for the Raiders. They were interviewing chiefs fans before their last meeting and how much it means to beat the Raiders. So you are at least partially wrong. That said, obviously we are no where near as good as we were for intimidation. But we are slowly getting our swagger back. Teams don't want to play us because we have a tendancy to step up for big games. Are we a play off team? obviously not. But do other teams look forward to us on their schedule? HELL NO....they don't want to play us. We can ruin a good thing for them. Thats part of the Raider Mystique. Say what you will but we are getting are swager back. Assuming Jackson is our coach we should have a fairly fluid transition and keep the train rolling. Raiders are coming back to prominence....you can try and get ready...but you never really will be ready for what we will be bringing to a stadium near you!!!!! Raiders 2011!!!!
Tommy Boy Cabble wrote:
Tommy Boy 12 SNAKE

West Islip, NY

#14 Jan 17, 2011
Ben Davidson, George Blanda,& Darryl LaMonica, wait at the gates of hell for the call to take the field!

....Lyle Alzado says me too......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Rams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House panel OKs cutting $12M for St. Louis foot... Feb '16 Fart news 5
News Scoggins: Status quo won't do for Vikings coach... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Chargers expected to make a decision on L.A. soon Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chargers, Raiders, Rams file for relocation to ... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News NFL in L.A.? Here are some predictions for the ... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 23
News Stedman Bailey Reportedly Shot in Miami (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Redskins could play consecutive '16 games in Lo... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicles 8
More from around the web