If Sam Bradford is available, should ...

If Sam Bradford is available, should the Vikings go after him?

There are 7 comments on the Star Tribune story from Feb 18, 2014, titled If Sam Bradford is available, should the Vikings go after him?. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Michael Rand started RandBall with hopes that he could convince the world to love jumpsuits as much as he does.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2014
Bradford is coming off a injury & how well will he play / A lot of "If's" Just as many as picking a rookie Even if that rookie is taken in the later rounds. 2 or 3.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#2 Feb 18, 2014
viking nation is still a stolen valor lying scumbag.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2014
viking nation wrote:
Bradford is coming off a injury & how well will he play / A lot of "If's" Just as many as picking a rookie Even if that rookie is taken in the later rounds. 2 or 3.
He'll be injured again this year.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2014
Once again people don't read what the "coaches" have to say. Turner said, "We are looking into a young QB".

Sam Bradford isn't young and I've heard nothing about St. Louis wanting another QB.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#5 Feb 18, 2014
St Louis said Bradford is their QB. This all come up because the Rams havn't made a new contract offer. Bradford is eating up 14M of their Cap & some say the Rams didn't resign him yet because their thinking of letting him go but he still has Two years on his contract . They have the right to opt out of the last year of the contract. Their not going to opt out of his contract & owe him for a year, I think they will play him this year & see what happens & if it doesnt turn out theres going to be some pretty good QBs in next years draft.
Jim

Hicksville, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Sam had his shot, He just hasn't panned out. His lack of scrabling has been a problem. Especially with the Rams O line. I think its time to pick up
a new QB, Like Bridgewater and roll the dice
Zygi Stardust

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 25, 2014
Certainly Spieldouche can find value in signing an always injured QB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Rams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.A.'s NFL stadium riddle: Three teams, two pla... Jun 29 Fart Hair Salon 2
News How Have Rams Addressed Biggest Weaknesses? Jun 13 TNS 1
News Collision course: Three NFL teams interested in... Jun 2 tom wingo 5
News Ticket sales mixed for NFL teams looking at L.A. May '15 tom wingo 7
News St. Louis County pulls taxpayers from NFL stadi... Apr '15 Pulled Pork 1
News Vince Wilfork announces Patriots won't pick up ... Mar '15 Air Boyfriend 8
News How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes? Mar '15 Nina Hartley 1
More from around the web