Rams are On the Clock
Interactive Mock Draft

Burlington, Canada

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Hey guys, I don't know if you may remember from last year or not when we ran the Interactive Mock Draft where the team forums of each team got to vote on which player their team should take.

Well we are doing it again this year, and the Bucs are on the clock. I think this pick is pretty cut and dry based on who was already taken, but I have been wrong before. Curious to see how you guys vote

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick here:

http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/Interact...

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick in the results section!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Rams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Bradford's fatal flaw Jun '17 SamPhartzx 3
Los Angeles Rams (Sep '16) Oct '16 Josh 2
News Rams rookie receiver Pharoh Cooper out with sho... (Aug '16) Aug '16 y 2
News Rams concerned for absentee RB Mason (Aug '16) Aug '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News House panel OKs cutting $12M for St. Louis foot... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 5
News Scoggins: Status quo won't do for Vikings coach... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Chargers expected to make a decision on L.A. soon (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web