Oakland Raiders to visit with QB Seneca Wallace

Apr 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

According to Bryan May of KTXV 10 in Sacramento, the Raiders have a visit scheduled with free agent quarterback Seneca Wallace , formerly of the Cleveland Browns .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Definitely a #3 QB...He really sucks
A Top Brazilian Single

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text> A blackhole, do you want to explore TOP BRAZILIAN SINGLES?
This is a Coolie Slave CACA langet tor ma Bozo hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane.Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Patron5 STU PIDEASS QUEEN BEE scooterman CASTRATO SCATAPOO THE GOOSE proud Arab chickyladyrentboy monkey Gesundheit!! Pillock the mullet *I* had itdeleted because it was unforgivably offensive Futwit MoucheslimepiCACA HINDUSTINK FUDDIheads PHAGGOT COWARD Rupert PIN DICK POOFTER MalbarCACA ASS LICKERs TWISTED DERANGED INSANITY artiste, FAGGOT IMPOSTOR F*CKWIT GREY PEGASUS PONY Neighing, Plagiarizing and VOMIT midget MalbarCACA POONJABii Sikh baboon deranged, demented, obsessed, moronic, cretinous NUTCASE MalbarCACA ID and posts KNICKERs FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL
SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs forever cowardly scum at work and VERMIN TOPIX PAID TROLL, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs and Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys FREE ZONE.
KEEP OUT and
FOOKOFF.
<<<<<<<BE LCH>>>>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••