Anybody know the Music that Seahawks ...
andrew

Seattle, WA

#22 Feb 16, 2011
Adriana wrote:
<quoted text>
no, they do, but what is the name of the rap song!?!? its been killing me!
Yung L.A. ft T.I., Young Dro Ain't I
Canadian dude

Houston, Canada

#23 Oct 13, 2011
Does anybody know the sound , not song before the other team start Playing for every play
Is like a horn or something
the fan

United States

#24 Dec 24, 2011
Anyone know the song they play wen they kick off...i remember hearing it at th 49ers game and the rapper is say sand man or than repeatedley im dieing to know what its called
Adolfo

Seattle, WA

#25 Dec 25, 2011
the fan wrote:
Anyone know the song they play wen they kick off...i remember hearing it at th 49ers game and the rapper is say sand man or than repeatedley im dieing to know what its called
.{ I know I was at the game an it sounds great I thin I heard the words win win win but I'm not sure ...
Da Bears

Chicago, IL

#26 Oct 14, 2012
Canadian dude wrote:
Does anybody know the sound , not song before the other team start Playing for every play
Is like a horn or something
I wish I knew...its such a great sound effect, but I can't find it anywhere.
beast mode

Denver, CO

#28 Jan 11, 2013
What song was played at their last game against the cardinals every time they scored
beast mode

Denver, CO

#29 Jan 11, 2013
I believe it was by little jon
Friday

Bothell, WA

#30 Sep 22, 2013
Lil Jon- get out of your mind
jrenee

United States

#31 Nov 4, 2013
Who sings the get outtta my mind
Joe

Camas, WA

#32 Dec 31, 2013
The rap song that the defense dances and gets hyped to is outta your mind by lil jon ft lmfao
Joe

Camas, WA

#33 Dec 31, 2013
jrenee wrote:
Who sings the get outtta my mind
Lil' jon and lmfao
rickmarhill

Ogden, UT

#34 Jan 21, 2014
is there a BlackSababth (Ozzy) song that is played during the games
if so , anyone know what it is ?
Laughing bear Fan

Denver, CO

#35 Jan 27, 2014
Pop goes the weasel
Sparkles

Minneapolis, MN

#36 Feb 4, 2014
How about at the end of 2014? Can anyone tell me what song is played at touchdown?
Sparkles

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Feb 4, 2014
Sorry- end of regular season, I mean.
Budd

Renton, WA

#38 Feb 5, 2014
What is the name of the song that the defense jumps to with the lyrics "defense can't hold me back"
Frank Lee

La Palma, CA

#39 Feb 5, 2014
Anybody notice that the actual game with Denver was an encapsulated explanation of Peyton's career?
He set a record for completions at 34, then had a 68%completion rate, and 280 yards. Sounds like a great game right, and thats how the media sells Peyton all year long. Its not until you take a closer look that you realize he stunk the place up. Interceptions and a fumble which is his norm, at least against winning teams, and in the post season, while he inflates his stats against the losers of the league, in the regular season. In this case he went from 104 yards in the first half to 280 during garbage time. A review of his career shows he passes shorter than even Brady and lets his receivers pick up yards after the catch (YAC) which of course he gets credit for. He also gets nervous in big games and chokes, moreso than any other postseason QB. These are the games that prove what quality of QB you are because you play them against better competitors. This game was the perfect portrait of the QB the sports writers have been trying to sell us as the best of all-time, when in fact he is a glorified stat-monger against the weakest in the league, and with the best supporting cast throughout his career. Having had two Hall of Famers to throw to in Indy for a decade, and now having four ProBowlers to throw to in Denver, one would think that if he was anywhere near as good as the sports writers make him out to be, a 43-8 debacle would be impossible. It's not, because he isn't.
Seattle CB Sherman hit the nail on the head when he spoke of Peyton throwing ducks. Only this time he wasn't playing in a dome/ home game or against a losing team.
Michelle

Bothell, WA

#40 Feb 5, 2014
Can't Hold me Back by Rick Ross- Deez Haters can't hold me back....
Xtine

Sammamish, WA

#41 Feb 9, 2014
They played Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Can't Hold Us after scores this season
lil jon-outta your mind

New Westminster, Canada

#42 Feb 10, 2014
I know they play a rap song during the game randomly a lot and I think its by Lil Jon-Get Outta Your Mind...it thumps in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Seahawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting read - Seattle Seahawks Place Marsh... May 15 seattlebound 1
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Tweet from Lynch indicates retirement Feb '16 Fart news 5
News Ex-Badgers QB Wilson to give UW grad speech Feb '16 Fart news 2
News a What Ifa moments that defined Super Bowl lega... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl v... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Seahawks Survive Frigid Weather In Minnesota To... Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web