Seattle Seahawks' Sleepers to Watch i...

Seattle Seahawks' Sleepers to Watch in Training Camp

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Seattle Seahawks' Sleepers to Watch in Training Camp. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Seattle Seahawks opened the 2012 training camp full of optimism. In August there is still time to overlook issues with the offense, which happens to be the biggest layer of uncertainty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Anthony

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Special teams breakdowns were the differences in both meetings last season Seahawks 49ers matchups.Seahawks will when the west easily with a better offensive structure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Seahawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giants denied interview with Vikes OC Stefanski... Feb '18 Viking Shart Snif... 2
News Darrell Bevell to interview with Vikings Friday Jan '18 Fart Sage Raider 11
News Former Minnesota Vikings assistant fired by the... Jan '18 SFB Phart 8
News NFL Halfway: Wentz, Goff exceed expectations in... (Nov '17) Nov '17 Fart Echo 2
News 'Let's Make a Deal' host, philanthropist Monty ... (Oct '17) Oct '17 RaiderPhartss 2
News Richard Sherman says NFL injury report just for... (Sep '17) Sep '17 RaidersPhartx 2
News Packers beat Seahawks 17-9 to take NFC heavywei... (Sep '17) Sep '17 Heavy pharts 2