Column: Wilson stands tall as only rookie QB left

Jan 7, 2013 Read more: Northern Michigan News 11

This was always going to be one of those once in a decade quarterback classes, even before Russell Wilson announced his arrival from what is arguably the loneliest outpost in the NFL.

Read more

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
A 3rd round pick....one of the greatest draft steals in history......

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
A 3rd round pick....one of the greatest draft steals in history......
RW1 is the real deal ! Smart, Cagey, Fast , Game Suave . Russell Wilson is the Rookie Of The Year !

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
RW1 is the real deal ! Smart, Cagey, Fast , Game Suave . Russell Wilson is the Rookie Of The Year !
Yeah, i would think that if you use, how far they get their team...well then, he would be the choice....Hope they knock off the Falcons....
Mel Kipers Diaper

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 8, 2013
3rd Round pick, playing like a 1st Round talent.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Mel Kipers Diaper wrote:
3rd Round pick, playing like a 1st Round talent.
And for a bargain price ! RG3 cost three number 1 draft picks and 21 million over 4 years . RW1 makes 544,000 a year , WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
Mel Kipers Diaper

Miami, FL

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
And for a bargain price ! RG3 cost three number 1 draft picks and 21 million over 4 years . RW1 makes 544,000 a year , WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
Plus, Wilson still has a knee that is attached.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
No one mentions it, but the Redskins had their own bargain....Kurt Cousins was drafted in the sixth round, and if he had had more work, with the first team...the ending might have been more competitive....If i was Pete Carroll i would trade Matt Flynn for a sh*tload of picks.....
Matt Flynnstoned

Miami, FL

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No one mentions it, but the Redskins had their own bargain....Kurt Cousins was drafted in the sixth round, and if he had had more work, with the first team...the ending might have been more competitive....If i was Pete Carroll i would trade Matt Flynn for a sh*tload of picks.....
I agree about Cousins, but the Seahawks would be lucky to get A pick for Flynn, let alone a sh1tload.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Matt Flynnstoned wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about Cousins, but the Seahawks would be lucky to get A pick for Flynn, let alone a sh1tload.
You gotta be kidding.....Cardinals, Chiefs, Jets, Jaguars, possibly Buffalo....Raiders?
Matt Flynstoned

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta be kidding.....Cardinals, Chiefs, Jets, Jaguars, possibly Buffalo....Raiders?
It's Flynn, an unproven backup. Tops I can see is a mid 2nd round pick. Anything above that is a huge gamble. And multiple picks? Only if you're talking 5th-7th rounders...

Location hidden

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Matt Flynstoned wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Flynn, an unproven backup. Tops I can see is a mid 2nd round pick. Anything above that is a huge gamble. And multiple picks? Only if you're talking 5th-7th rounders...
Stll great...they got Wilson with a 3rd.....lol....plus somebody else takes up his monster contract.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Seahawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Backup Quarterback Is A Glaring Need for Seattl... Thu Spieltarded 8
Seahawks holding offseason workout on Maui Apr 15 MauiMarc 1
News NFL draft needs for Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers ... Apr 11 tom wingo 2
News Super Bowl 49 Voted As The Greatest NFL Game Of... Apr 6 TNS 2
News Celebrity Fight Night 2015: Celebs walk red carpet Mar 30 Muhammad TD 1
News Ross strikes out 12 in 6 innings for Padres in win Mar 30 1 Yard Tard 1
News Seattle, Boston mayors join for day of service Mar 23 Brady Chub Club 1
More from around the web