Report: Jags, Raiders, Bills eyeing Flynn

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Click Orlando

Three teams are emerging as the leading contenders to acquire quarterback Matt Flynn from the Seattle Seahawks, according to CBS Sports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
raiderfaith

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

If we drop Palmer, Flynn would be a decent replacement. Would be interesting to see how they battle for starting qb.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

yeah, like i've been saying, i don't think d allen trusts pryor too much still or don't like him. if they were to compete for the starting job, i still think he would choose flynn over pryor. but who knows? these (O-coaches we have) are somewhat different. one likes scrambling (qb's) and one likes pocket passer. in reality, they have to battle it out. they just have to sort of go with one player more than the other cause of a scheme plan right? i mean, it's gotta fit the starter.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I have no opposition to Flynn

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

TexasRaider wrote:
I have no opposition to Flynn
i want to say the same thing but, matt flynn is really not a proven (qb) in the nfl is he? had a couple or one great game while he was with g-bay and never started a game with seattle? but he has ties to mckenzie. so maybe mckenzie has a better input on him.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>i want to say the same thing but, matt flynn is really not a proven (qb) in the nfl is he? had a couple or one great game while he was with g-bay and never started a game with seattle? but he has ties to mckenzie. so maybe mckenzie has a better input on him.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
No he is not a proven QB. Think Kevin Kolb or Rob Johnson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••