NFL ref blunder has Vegas worried

NFL ref blunder has Vegas worried

There are 4 comments on the story from Sep 25, 2012, titled NFL ref blunder has Vegas worried. In it, reports that:

The National Football League has relied on replacement referees in the first three weeks of its season after it locked out the unionized refs in a dispute over pension plans and work rules.

Join the discussion below, or

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 26, 2012
They are worried Pete Carrol took the points and got a back-door cover with the late TD

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
They are worried Pete Carrol took the points and got a back-door cover with the late TD
No wonder he was so excited. He was probably afraid the refs were going to blow the "fix"! What a relief it must have been. LOL

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
OMG, do the replacement refs mean this is true wagering? A straight up bet? Odds not stacked in the houses favor? OMG , actual gambling, oh the humanity.

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2012
These refs are screwing this entire country...first the teams and now those poor pathological gamblers....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Seahawks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Reid says Charles appears to have t... 19 hr Fart news 2
News Under Pete Carroll, Seahawks nearly perfect in ... Oct 6 Farts hawks 1
News Kam Chancellora s big play allows Seattle to es... Oct 6 Farts escape 1
Media Still Lieing to Cover for a Manning, this... Oct 2 Fart news 2
News Marshawn Lynch's mom wants Seahawks' offensive ... Oct 2 Fart news 2
News Rodgers, Packers take down Seahawks Sep 22 Fart news 3
News NFL Picks 2015: I'm taking the Seattle Seahawks... Sep '15 Fart news 10
More from around the web