Packers seething as NFL replacement refs take heat

Sep 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Jersey Herald

With the Green Bay Packers still seething, fans pondering the possibility of turning off their televisions on NFL Sundays and even the President weighing in, it's official: Overnight, the NFL's replacement referees went from minor nuisance to staggering problem.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2012
 
Stupdity is not lacking in the NFL managment. Using LINGERIE LEAGUE refs who were FIRED from the Lingerie League??? WTF?
DIV III Ref

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2012
 
Do these pink undies make me look strange?
Red Challenge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2012
 
You are correct...they are dumb....should have hired the Lingerie players....

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 26, 2012
 
Red Challenge wrote:
You are correct...they are dumb....should have hired the Lingerie players....
Monday night's game made me sick! Packers are talking about taking a knee on every play in protest of officiating (or the lack thereof)! Wouldn't that piss some people off?
NYSchlongExchang e

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2012
 
Jets are talking about having Tebow squeeze ref genitals in protest of officiating.
Roughing the Basket

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2012
 
NYSchlongExchange wrote:
Jets are talking about having Tebow squeeze ref genitals in protest of officiating.
Dude....lmfao....man my ribs hurt from laughing...
Wide Receivers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2012
 
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Packers are talking about taking a knee...
That will make it hard on the Packees...

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2012
 
Wide Receivers wrote:
<quoted text>
That will make it hard on the Packees...
Droll.
Zebra Drolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2012
 
Speaking of which...who gets hosed this weekend...other than Tebow after the game....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2012
 
Has anybody else noticed that the Packer defense has really played very good football this season and particularly the last two games? Lost in all the crap about the stupid refs is the fact that the Packers major area of weakness last season looks much improved and we aren't even a quarter of the way through the season. I didn't expect to see anywhere near this much improvement this soon. If not for the replacement ref screw ups, the Seahawks wouldn't have scored at all. I know the offense certainly needs to be play better, but it has played poorly and the team should be 2-1!
Get It Together

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 26, 2012
 
It seems to something different for the offense though...one week the run game stinks...next week the WR's are injured or cant catch....followed by a week of piss poor O-Line blocking...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 26, 2012
 
Get It Together wrote:
It seems to something different for the offense though...one week the run game stinks...next week the WR's are injured or cant catch....followed by a week of piss poor O-Line blocking...
The offense problems are a bit perplexing. They just don't seem to be able to get on the same page at the same time. I'm still willing to give credit to 3 real good defenses. However, a good offense doesn't get held in check week after week after week even against good defenses. It's definitely time for a break out. If the Packers can't have a big game against the Saints, we'll know there's a bigger problem than simply playing good defenses.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 27, 2012
 
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The offense problems are a bit perplexing. They just don't seem to be able to get on the same page at the same time. I'm still willing to give credit to 3 real good defenses. However, a good offense doesn't get held in check week after week after week even against good defenses. It's definitely time for a break out. If the Packers can't have a big game against the Saints, we'll know there's a bigger problem than simply playing good defenses.
We think it has to do with Dom Capers, and his defense? Capers is the premier defensive coach in the NFL. He is finally putting together 'his' team? Green Bay has good football players, they need to start believing they are good football players? We will say this coaching staff leaves a lot to be desired? That certainly doesn't include Dom Capers?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 27, 2012
 
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We think it has to do with Dom Capers, and his defense? Capers is the premier defensive coach in the NFL. He is finally putting together 'his' team? Green Bay has good football players, they need to start believing they are good football players? We will say this coaching staff leaves a lot to be desired? That certainly doesn't include Dom Capers?
What's with all the question marks??????????
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 27, 2012
 
GBPfan wrote:
Has anybody else noticed that the Packer defense has really played very good football this season and particularly the last two games? Lost in all the crap about the stupid refs is the fact that the Packers major area of weakness last season looks much improved and we aren't even a quarter of the way through the season. I didn't expect to see anywhere near this much improvement this soon. If not for the replacement ref screw ups, the Seahawks wouldn't have scored at all. I know the offense certainly needs to be play better, but it has played poorly and the team should be 2-1!
I just hope the screw up doesn't cost someone a playoff spot unfairly ( not ness. the Packers but a tie breaker somewhere ect)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 27, 2012
 
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with all the question marks??????????
Come on, those were questions. In English punctuation a question is followed by a question mark.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 27, 2012
 
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, those were questions. In English punctuation a question is followed by a question mark.
In this country, questions are usually in the form of an interrogative sentence, not a declarative sentence. Did you dropout before grade school?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 27, 2012
 
eric wrote:
<quoted text>I just hope the screw up doesn't cost someone a playoff spot unfairly ( not ness. the Packers but a tie breaker somewhere ect)
I also hope it doesn't cost a playoff spot, but the Seahawk/Packer game is history. Thankfully, all of the scab games are history. The Packers still have control of their own fate. The difference now is that the scabs won't be screwing it up anymore.
High IQ

Zapopan, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 27, 2012
 
This is a non story in the big scope of American life.. should have been relegated to a few days on the sports pages, not continuing days of 24 hour news coverage. Something is geneticaly amiss with all of you football whackos. All of you sheep just do get how esaily you are distracted and feed on this nonsense!
I HighQ

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

High IQ wrote:
All of you sheep just do get how esaily !
LMAO can't make chit up this good

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seattle Seahawks Discussions

Search the Seattle Seahawks Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brady Quinn: Manziel needs to tone act down Wed Brady Bunch 5
Seattle dominates Denver 43-8 Jul 17 Dave 10
Sherman still peeved at Crabtree Jul 14 Mensan 2
Why did Brady get a pass on player ranking? Jul 13 Mad Max 8
Cecil Shorts III on Madden 15 custom cover Jun '14 Carson Bennett 2
Richard Sherman Says The Patriots Have A Top-3 ... Jun '14 Seattle Fan 1
Jets' mixed messages point to a problem bigger ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••