Colin Kapernick is getting too much r...

Colin Kapernick is getting too much respect-- WHATS GOING ON???

jeffry helmS

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Colin failed to stay in the pocket, hesitated when he threw. the 9ers offense turned into a confused mess, not mention lettting the best group of "extra yards" receivers go to waste, if you ask me the defense won the game. Alex Smith is the greatest quarterback ever, he has the balls to stay in the pocket and take a hit, great read and throwing skills, highly intelligent, clean and sober etc. HOW CAN EVERYONE DISS ALEX???? EVEN IF ALEX HAS A DOUBLE PELVIS FRACTURE HE SHOULD PLAY REGARDLESS BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE BEST QUARTERBACKS IN THE NFL=== AND MIGHT PUT MONTANA LEGACY OUT TO PASTURE!! EXCUSE THE HOT PINK UNIFORMS?????!!!!!
jeffry helmS

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
and why the heck in grant not in the middle or side linebacker position???? his miss placement cost us two early touchdowns with jackson in the rams game-- its going to happen again with the bears.
jeffry Helms

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
After alex got hurt, Frank Gore and the defense pulled it out, that's not going to work against the giants, saints,bears,seattle etc. Colin does not have a throwing game. In my opinion Colin would make a great tail back or tight end, -- he's got running on his mind- if he would have stayed in the pocket at all, I would've given him credit-he ran to the corner almost everytime. He has to stay in the pocket and look for a receiver- I don't think he has it in his personality or in him to do the job, it takes bigtime balls to stay in the pocket and alex does just that, he's stats prove just that.
jeffry Helms

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
colin had time to throw also, if alex had that same amount of time to throw the receivers would all have met their goals and had 100 yard games!! Most times Alex get 1-3 seconds to throw, which is amazing he makes any kind of throw at all with that amount of time.
jeffry Helms

Berkeley, CA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Alex does great, he could fake a run or a throw pump more often. In my opinion, people are playing racial favorites, Colin was too "timid" and is a 3 string quarterback,--that's right i said it, THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK, Alex needs way more respect the press and on the field- AND WHEN HAS THE TWO QUARTERBACK SWITCH EVER WORKED???? NEVER!!! MIX THAT WITH HOT PINK UNIFORMS- MAN, THAT WILL HURT ANY TEAM-JUST BECAUSE ALEX HAD ONE BAD GAME, MONTANA,NAMATH,STAUBACH,BRADSH AW ALL HAD BAD GAMES
Scott Tolzien should be 2nd string not colin.
jeffry helms

Monterey, CA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
jeez , i'm sorry--, colin is the "pocket" , he made the "pocket" , colin's middle name is the "pocket", he unborn child'S name is the "pocket". colin changed the name of his childhood hamster that died to "pocket" MAN WAS I WRONG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco 49ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kaepernick keeps attention away from inept Niners Oct 16 all,lives,matter 1
News Could Colin Kaepernick's protest be leading to ... Oct 13 Takes One To Know... 3
News After Kaepernick's protest, singers question an... Oct 13 BlackOlivesMatter 1
Bills fans to sign Natl Anthem when 49ers have ... Oct 13 BlackOlivesMatter 1
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' Oct 8 Hilton Head 138
News Colin Kaepernick shows 49ers something new Oct 7 Nappy Cottonballs 2
News Colin Kaepernick Oct 6 Floyd Football Fan 69
More from around the web