Never, Ever Dismiss the Patriots

Someone always seems to make a big play at a critical time to help the New England Patriots win a game they have no business winning. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Colts 9-0

United States

#46 Nov 16, 2009
Kniteoflight wrote:
Seriously, right now did anyone watch BB lose that game? seriously i'm speachless right now. when i saw them lingering on the filed all i could say was "how stupid!!!" over and over huddled in the fetal position watching my team blow a huge lead. Has Coach B gone blind?!?! didnt he watch his defense get eaten up last drive? then why risk it on a 4th and 2?!? not even 1 yard to go!! too long for a quarterback sneak?!?! way to piss away a fantastic game by Brady, Moss and Welker Coach...
Could be that Belicheck feared the Colts would have too much time on the clock and was willing to take the chance.
Sometimes those calls come back to haunt you.
skidrow wilson

Montréal, Canada

#47 Nov 16, 2009
Colts 9-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that skidrow is just a hot man
I know little lady...
Randy Moss

United States

#48 Nov 18, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish i were a little lady...
:)
skidrow wilson

Montréal, Canada

#49 Nov 18, 2009
Randy Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wasnt such a shem, I wouldnt have been fired from McDonalds
that is true little lady. but at least they wrote you a nice recommendation letter for your outstanding meat handling skills....
Randy Moss

United States

#50 Nov 21, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish i had some meat for handling....
:(
skidrow wilson

United States

#51 Nov 22, 2009
Colts 9-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that Belicheck feared the Colts would have too much time on the clock and was willing to take the chance.
Sometimes those calls come back to haunt you.
...the Pats are clearly the better team...this game was a blowout if not for two endzone turnovers ...the Clots literally needed a miracle and they got a few...lol
Colts 10-0

United States

#52 Nov 22, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
...the Pats are clearly the better team...this game was a blowout if not for two endzone turnovers ...the Clots literally needed a miracle and they got a few...lol
I know you won't agree with me. But, the better did win this game. The Colts have shown so many teams (and the Pats at least twice) that they can come back and win no matter how much time is left on the clock.
Belichick knew this and that's why he couldn't risk having Manning on the field. He took the risk and got burned.
End of story.
skidrow wilson

United States

#53 Nov 22, 2009
Colts 10-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Colts have shown so many teams (and the Pats at least twice) that they can come back and win no matter how much time is left on the clock.
End of story.
lol...luck only lasts so long...lol
Colts 10-0

United States

#54 Nov 22, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...luck only lasts so long...lol
Luck has nothing to do with it, SW. But, I don't expect you to admit it. Which is okay. I appreciate your loyalty to your team. Even when it's clear that the Colts are the better team.
Have a good day in the California sun.
skidrow wilson

United States

#55 Nov 22, 2009
Colts 10-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you won't agree with me.
lol...neither will any intelligent fan of the game...
Colts 10-0

United States

#56 Nov 22, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...neither will any intelligent fan of the game...
Then, I guess you want to be in denial. On the pregame show on NBC they talked about the game. And showed how the Patriots seemed to be out of sync at times and making mistakes that hurt them.
They played an audio clip where Brady admitted on a radio show there was confusion at times on the team.
You can't win games that way.
skidrow wilson

United States

#57 Nov 22, 2009
Colts 10-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, I guess you want to be in denial. On the pregame show on NBC they talked about the game. And showed how the Patriots seemed to be out of sync at times and making mistakes that hurt them.
They played an audio clip where Brady admitted on a radio show there was confusion at times on the team.
You can't win games that way.
for a gal who's team was dominated fully and needed to win on the last play after you were given 14 plus points on turnovers...you sound like a bit of a dumb dumb.
skidrow wilson

Montréal, Canada

#58 Nov 22, 2009
Colts 10-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a homo skidrow?
because i like men?
Colts 10-0

United States

#59 Nov 23, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
for a gal who's team was dominated fully and needed to win on the last play after you were given 14 plus points on turnovers...you sound like a bit of a dumb dumb.
The only thing that counts when the game is over is who won. Not how it was done.
And if you want anyone to take your seriously. It would help to drop the name calling. It only makes you look foolish and does nothing to bolster your point of view.
Colts 10-0

United States

#60 Nov 23, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
because i like men?
Changing my post is so infantile, SW.
Spy Cameras

Atlanta, GA

#61 Nov 23, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
because i like men?
And spy cameras.
skidrow wilson

Montréal, Canada

#62 Nov 23, 2009
Colts 10-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing my post is so infantile, SW.
i know little lady. i wear depends pads "too"
Manning Too Old

United States

#63 Dec 5, 2010
Colts 10-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Manning He took the risk and got burned.
End of story.
LOL
Brady Carves Em Up

United States

#64 Dec 6, 2010
Colts 10-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
the Colts are the better team.
lol
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Madison, IN

#65 Jan 21, 2011
Uh I think we have been dismissing them everytime they have been in the playoffs since they lost the superbowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Scifres Injury a Big Blow To San Diego Cha... Dec 8 OnSite 1
Patriots beat Chargers Dec 8 Tanked Johnson 3
San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (1... Dec 8 Diarrhea Dave 3
they're Warming Up to the Task of Facing San Diego Dec 4 Mensans 1
Los Angeles Rams fans alive and well, and their... Nov '14 Muddy Crack 6
Rams blow chance at another upset, fall to Char... Nov '14 Fishers Rejects 1
Agent: Ellison didn't know Vicodin was a contro... (May '10) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 39
More from around the web