Forbes names New England Patriots QB ...

Forbes names New England Patriots QB Tom Brady the No. 8 most disliked player in the NFL

There are 25 comments on the MassLive.com story from Oct 22, 2013, titled Forbes names New England Patriots QB Tom Brady the No. 8 most disliked player in the NFL. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

New England loves Patriots QB Tom Brady. What's not to like about three Super Bowls and over a decade of success on the football field? A lot, it turns out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rambeaux

Malvern, PA

#22 Oct 25, 2013
After experimenting with Foles and Barkley and losing to the Cowboys Sunday, the Eagles will be happy to see Vick on the field again. And I find it interesting that Tony Romo was voted #7.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#23 Oct 26, 2013
TNS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not happy with Vicks scumbag actions either. But the question is, has he changed or is he just playing it safe for now? His sociopathic behavior needed to be punished without a doubt. The point is, there has to be a path to forgiveness otherwise the behavior will never change. In Vicks case has he repented and paid a just penalty? Or has he just done what he had to, to gain his freedom? Step one is to ensure he pays a just penalty (prison, fines etc) step two is to determine if he is salvageable. If no, keep is ass locked up. If yes, put him on a path to recovery. Just do it based on the facts and not based on inaccurate emotional tugs.
I've seen emotional damage linger long after the physical damage has healed in people, and some of the trolls out their are guilty of that. And since people are more important than animals (though they deserve proper care and love too) it seems being alarmed at cruelty to animals while saying nothing about the emotional cruelty to people rings a bit hollow. Not giving Vick a pass by any means just wish you felt concern for people enough to not respond like you have turrets.
Not going into a lot of detail but the felon is not remorseful and he definitely hasn't paid any type of just penalty for his offensive crimes.

Relative to humans being "more important" than animals, that's your opinion and you're welcome to it. Degree of importance is highly subjective, opinionated, and based on personal beliefs and not worth discussing on an internet forum. However there is this little term called speciesism, you may have heard of it.

Finally, you sound as if you have a little bit of intelligence and sense and as such your conclusion that I place more importance on animal welfare vs. human welfare was a bit surprising. Obviously you have absolutely no idea who I am, what I do, and more importantly, what defines me as a person. The ONLY thing you can glean from my posts is that I abhor scum who are abusive and cruel to animals. The felon did this for amusement and entertainment. In addition, people who don't have the capacity to acknowledge the depravity of what vick did and what his actions infer about his character and decency are nothing less than morons and I have no qualms about letting them know that.

I'm glad you are able to assess his criminal activities as indicative of a "scumbag". With that, I agree wholeheartedly.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#24 Oct 26, 2013
And where does this all fit in with you stealing people's screen names, your racist posts (calling people Buckwheat when you don't even know the color of their skin), claiming everyone who disagrees with you is gay, starting threads with fake stories about other people on the forum and being, generally, an overall troll ?
I've been telling you for years that NO ONE ON THIS FORUM WAS ACCEPTING OF WHAT VICK DID !!! It never stopped you from acting like a child. We all know it was wrong, you're the only one who seems to think that just because people feel Vick deserves a second chance, they don't care about animals and think Vick's actions were just. It's not the case, and never has been, and I think you know that.

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going into a lot of detail but the felon is not remorseful and he definitely hasn't paid any type of just penalty for his offensive crimes.
Relative to humans being "more important" than animals, that's your opinion and you're welcome to it. Degree of importance is highly subjective, opinionated, and based on personal beliefs and not worth discussing on an internet forum. However there is this little term called speciesism, you may have heard of it.
Finally, you sound as if you have a little bit of intelligence and sense and as such your conclusion that I place more importance on animal welfare vs. human welfare was a bit surprising. Obviously you have absolutely no idea who I am, what I do, and more importantly, what defines me as a person. The ONLY thing you can glean from my posts is that I abhor scum who are abusive and cruel to animals. The felon did this for amusement and entertainment. In addition, people who don't have the capacity to acknowledge the depravity of what vick did and what his actions infer about his character and decency are nothing less than morons and I have no qualms about letting them know that.
I'm glad you are able to assess his criminal activities as indicative of a "scumbag". With that, I agree wholeheartedly.
TNS

La Palma, CA

#26 Oct 29, 2013
Turrets wrote:
Testicular
Nocturia
Sociopath
Would be interested under what conditions you would grant forgiveness. Or is that something out of the question? What is the determining factor(s). Remember, all have sinned. Where do you draw the line?
Janitor

La Palma, CA

#27 Oct 30, 2013
TNS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be interested under what conditions you would grant forgiveness. Or is that something out of the question? What is the determining factor(s). Remember, all have sinned. Where do you draw the line?
To Houston Texas respondent who keeps changing names, what Katy got your tongue? Still no response when asked serious questions of reason or logic. Only respond to and with quips, and four letter ones at that.
Congrats to Red Sox for their World Series victory. Boston strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers Announce They're Moving to Los Angeles Jan '17 Pigskin Phart 2
Poll Why do they Chargers suck? (Oct '15) Jan '17 KayakPharts 3
NFL Song (Oct '16) Jan '17 FonduePharts 2
News Chargers' Te'o out for season with torn Achille... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Teed Off 2
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... (Sep '16) Sep '16 justmusic 4
News Still no talks between Bosa, Chargers (Aug '16) Aug '16 Brian roberts 2
News Holdout Joey Bosa Won't Be Showing Up To Camp F... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 3
More from around the web