Manti Te'o's 'Hawaii Five-O' is hot p...

Manti Te'o's 'Hawaii Five-O' is hot property

There are 17 comments on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Manti Te'o's 'Hawaii Five-O' is hot property. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

Among NFL rookies, Manti Te'o's No. 50 jersey is the most popular. Tavon Austin, EJ Manuel, Cordarrelle Patterson and Eddie Lacy rounded out the top five, reports ESPN's Darren Rovell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Happy for Manti

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Oh my, Ms Wolfie would be proud :)

I think she said something like Manti is her 3rd cousin removed I believe :)

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 29, 2013
BigDan wrote:
Happy for Manti
Ya but he's NO Mattie Barkley, now there's a girl I could spend the rest of my life with
FTFO trojans

West Hollywood, CA

#5 Jul 29, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but he's NO Mattie Barkley, now there's a girl I could spend the rest of my life with
FTFO trojans
Girl quit bragging please! Just cuz you want to settle down with a quarterback from your school that is actually in the NFL. But we Bruins may finally be getting close though...I hope soon :/

I for one am tired of having to use Troy Aikman as our poster boy. Besides, the poster of him on my ceiling is really getting sticky and oversaturated :(

Oh Go My Bruins!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Manti, you my be a Fighting Irish, but this trojan will be her for you always, and I'm for real.
FTFO Manti, your a trojan in my blue eyes

West Hollywood, CA

#7 Jul 30, 2013
fight__on wrote:
Manti, you my be a Fighting Irish, but this trojan will be her for you always, and I'm for real.
FTFO Manti, your a trojan in my blue eyes
Oh girl, what a sexy breath of fresh westside air. You are so non-Trojan like. I think you may be ready to slip (and slide) on over to the Bruin side ;)

None of those other He-man Trojans ever want to accept our open invitation to our Bruin hot tub parties. They are too busy out chasing females... "Hate It". You will probably get the same lack of response in your desire to latch on to Trojan quarterbacks now in the NFL. They do not want any part of “types” like us :(

Forget about ex-Irish girl, you have all the makings of our free spirit, alternative accepting, public education University that Westwood is oh so proud of! Come join us you ravishing savage :)

Go Bruins! Also national champions in fashion, alternative lifestyles, and LGBT relations. Where else would we want to be!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#8 Aug 2, 2013
BigDan wrote:
Happy for Manti
Me to. Guess there is no Barkley jersey. LOL!

West Hollywood, CA

#9 Aug 3, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Me to. Guess there is no Barkley jersey. LOL!
I just wish his jersey was selling for the right reason and not the fact that a lot of females are buying the jersey and putting "girlfriend" over the name on the back as a joke :/

How sad we have become these day :(

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 3, 2013
Hope he play's his ass off and becomes an All-Pro....

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#11 Aug 3, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Bet he makes the Pro Bowl this year.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't get over Cris Carter's HOF speech last night...."Sit down, Momma"...lol....

West Hollywood, CA

#13 Aug 4, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Miss Wolfie, you are betting? And I thought Lifer was the gambler around here ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#14 Aug 4, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, you are betting? And I thought Lifer was the gambler around here ;)
I'm the luckiest person when it comes to winning money. Bet you're not. LOL!

West Hollywood, CA

#15 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the luckiest person when it comes to winning money. Bet you're not. LOL!
Well when I was younger, I used to "win" money too when I stood on a particular corner along Santa Monica Blvd. Oh those fun and adventurous days of my youth ;)

Go Bruins, Go Pete, Go Wolfie, and Go what we call "winning" money!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#16 Aug 5, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well when I was younger, I used to "win" money too when I stood on a particular corner along Santa Monica Blvd. Oh those fun and adventurous days of my youth ;)
Go Bruins, Go Pete, Go Wolfie, and Go what we call "winning" money!
Gawd you're a piece of shit.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#17 Aug 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Well he will work his ass off that is for sure.

West Hollywood, CA

#19 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd you're a piece of shit.
In my youth the correct term the passerby’s called me out there was "a piece of ass" ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Let's get feisty fans because with our schedules, we need some help to have good years!
!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Song Oct '16 NFL Lady 1
News Chargers' Te'o out for season with torn Achille... Sep '16 Teed Off 2
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... Sep '16 justmusic 4
News Still no talks between Bosa, Chargers Aug '16 Brian roberts 2
News Holdout Joey Bosa Won't Be Showing Up To Camp F... Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Chargers expected to make a decision on L.A. soon (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Come back of New England Patriot team is in plan (Jan '16) Jan '16 Back farts 3
More from around the web