Raiders LB McClain isn't playing like...

Raiders LB McClain isn't playing like a rookie

There are 1 comment on the Indianapolis Star story from Dec 24, 2010, titled Raiders LB McClain isn't playing like a rookie. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

Rolando McClain has been mainly a spectator at practice for the past three weeks, but during that time the Oakland Raiders rookie linebacker has responded with two of his best games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Dec 25, 2010
Very Impressive...It's great to see our first round pick maturing faster (if at all) than our last 5 that are still with us. I thought trading Fabian Washington was a mistake because he was showing good signs, but he had issues with Kiffin. I didn't have any problems with Tyler Brayton, but he was considered our weakest link on the DL at the time and that was an area that needed upgrading. Drafting Jamarcus Russell #1 overall in 2007 was a major mistake because all he cared about was a paycheck and he got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers expected to make a decision on L.A. soon Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Come back of New England Patriot team is in plan (Jan '16) Jan '16 Back farts 3
News Chargers, Raiders, Rams file for relocation to ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, St. Louis ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News Agent: Weddle fined $10K by Chargers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News NFL in L.A.? Here are some predictions for the ... (Jul '15) Dec '15 Fart news 23
News Houston's sacks help Chicago Bears' 'D' shut th... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
More from around the web