NFL Preseason Preview: Tarvaris Jackson Must Impress Against Vikings

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 31

Coming off a largely inconclusive performance in the Seahawks' preseason opener against the Chargers, Tarvaris Jackson will have to do a lot more to impress in the second preseason game, this time against the Minnesota Vikings.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Anoka, MN

#21 Aug 20, 2011
jbo334 wrote:
<quoted text> well I will becuz I know what tavaris can do at the end of the day
new team, same ole t-joke. seattle just wasted their money
jbo334

Alturas, FL

#22 Aug 20, 2011
Dan_20 wrote:
<quoted text>
new team, same ole t-joke. seattle just wasted their money
so go ahead what did he do wrong tonight hater he had ok stats to me golden tate caused the int and from my understanding no blocking, penalties, and really no run game
jbo334

Alturas, FL

#23 Aug 20, 2011
Tavaris caused that lost I guess dan 20 lol!

Since: Jan 11

Anoka, MN

#24 Aug 21, 2011
jbo334 wrote:
<quoted text> so go ahead what did he do wrong tonight hater he had ok stats to me golden tate caused the int and from my understanding no blocking, penalties, and really no run game
t-joke threw behind the WR as usual, the jump pass which t-joke got drilled into the ground a few times, this is football not basketball. alot of this was against the vikings second string players
jbo334

Alturas, FL

#25 Aug 21, 2011
Dan_20 wrote:
<quoted text>
t-joke threw behind the WR as usual, the jump pass which t-joke got drilled into the ground a few times, this is football not basketball. alot of this was against the vikings second string players
what does that mean if u have no blocking I did c the game but from what I saw he Tryna stay I. The picket
jbo334

Alturas, FL

#26 Aug 21, 2011
Pocket

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#27 Aug 21, 2011
Dan_20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping up and down waving the ball around.

We're not trying to bust the Seahawk fans chops just......trying to tell them what we saw with our own eyes for four years.

In my first days on this forum, we had Dolphin fans here trying to tell us how we screwed up with fumbleina. They stopped posting by mid season that year.
Trynafarts

Katy, TX

#28 Aug 21, 2011
Cant beleive TJoke has a fan base in Orlando...
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#29 Aug 22, 2011
Trynafarts wrote:
Cant beleive TJoke has a fan base in Orlando...
Isn't that where Mickey Mouse lives?
Magnum Man

Fort Wayne, IN

#30 Aug 22, 2011
Saturday nights game definately impressed me! I thought man is Frazier a smart guy.
Saturdayfarts

United States

#31 Aug 22, 2011
More like Seattle was smart in helping the Vikes win by signing TJoke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers GM: QB Rivers 'our guy' Mar 25 Muddy Rivers 1
News Proposed Chargers-Raiders stadium near Los Ange... Mar 23 Flavian Amphithe... 1
News Economist: Stadium adds little value to cities Mar 9 snowballsNcowboys 1
Mike Scifres Injury a Big Blow To San Diego Cha... Dec '14 OnSite 1
News Patriots beat Chargers Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 3
News San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (1... Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 3
News they're Warming Up to the Task of Facing San Diego Dec '14 Mensans 1
More from around the web