Tom Brady traded to San Diego

Posted in the San Diego Chargers Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jerry Stally

Sioux Falls, SD

#1 Apr 3, 2007
Tom Brady was traded to the San Diego Chargers an hour ago. In return, they recieved Darren Sproles, Keanan Macardell, and 2 number 6 draft picks.
dmac

Escondido, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2007
that's fair compensation from the Chargers. A good #2 backup QB is always of value and Keanan wasn't even under contract anymore.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#3 Apr 4, 2007
Jerry Stally wrote:
Tom Brady was traded to the San Diego Chargers an hour ago. In return, they recieved Darren Sproles, Keanan Macardell, and 2 number 6 draft picks.
actually brady was traded to africa, for some blood diamonds...

“The WWE Champion”

Since: Mar 07

Kimbolton

#4 Apr 12, 2007
Jerry Stally wrote:
Are you dead serious?
tom brady

AOL

#5 Apr 10, 2008
hey guys its me brady and no i didnt get traded to the chargers im still being the most valuable patriot
PATSFAN IN SD

San Diego, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2008
Tom Brady will never play in SD....
Chuck Darby

Logansport, IN

#7 Sep 17, 2008
Actually... I am being traded from the Lions to the Patriots for Tom Brady. What a crappy deal... feel bad for my old team!

Is there such a thing as a valuable patriot???
cassel lover

Jewett City, CT

#8 Dec 1, 2008
brady sucks balls he cant even suck it up and play with a hurt knee hes like a lil bitch ....is it that time of the monthe brady or wat.....you deserve to be traded to a suky team like the lions
Kevin

North Las Vegas, NV

#9 Dec 1, 2008
San Diego needs to get rid of Norv Turner and Philip Rivers. Why they even hired Norv Turner is a head scratcher because hes never had a winning season. I don't know why they thought it would be a different story with them. And as for Philip Rivers, well frankly the guy sucks until it's time for third down and as of late he's not even good at that. I say its time to get rid of Rivers and sign Matt Cassel when he becomes a free agent at the end of the year. And as for the Norv Turner problem, I heard that they were looking into Pete Caroll? I dont know if this is true or not but if it is then they should defineatly try to go get him and Cassel. Think about it, the chemistry would be great. The coach and his old player united. And not to mention how highly Pete Caroll thinks of Matt Cassel. I don't know about the rest of you but i saw that press confrence that was held where Pete did nothing but speak highly of Cassel. Personally I think it's time to unite the coach with his QB in San Diego.
john

Worcester, MA

#11 Dec 29, 2008
cassel lover wrote:
brady sucks balls he cant even suck it up and play with a hurt knee hes like a lil bitch ....is it that time of the monthe brady or wat.....you deserve to be traded to a suky team like the lions
hey idiot, how could brady play with a torn ligament are u a retard lmao get a life
Mookie

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Dec 30, 2008
The Chargers is fulla shit making the playoffs at 8-8. I thought college sucked. letting .500 teams in a bowl game, Now this, While the 11-5 Pats who has owned the Chargers in the playoffs sit at home. 8-8 wins the division in the AFC west and my Saint come in last at 8-8 in the NFC south. Some suit needs to rethink this shit.
Nathan

Whitby, Canada

#13 Mar 17, 2009
I really hope he is traded, less competition for the Colts:)
Bud

Encinitas, CA

#14 Mar 19, 2009
cassel lover wrote:
I am a Charger fan always have been, always will be. All i have to say about Brady is a knee injury which requires numerous surgerys hurts like a mother. I personally know this. One can be a hater which is apparently what you come across as. I bet if it was your knee you be crying like a
...... Now about the sucking whats his wifes name?
bob

Bridgeport, CT

#15 Mar 29, 2009
i bet u would have been bitchin just from gettin tackled and if you got the knee injury you would be cryin for a year so dont say anything jerk
Edward

Avon, IN

#17 Sep 28, 2009
tom brady wrote:
hey guys its me brady and no i didnt get traded to the chargers im still being the most valuable patriot
Tom Brady iz da best!!!!!!! Anyone that thinks different has a problem with their brain ! 3 Super Bowls, 4 AFC Championships, it's no wonder that Tom Brady will go down in history as the Greatest NFL Quarterback in NFL History!
Danny of Diamond Bar

Diamond Bar, CA

#18 Sep 28, 2009
Edward wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Brady iz da best!!!!!!! Anyone that thinks different has a problem with their brain ! 3 Super Bowls, 4 AFC Championships, it's no wonder that Tom Brady will go down in history as the Greatest NFL Quarterback in NFL History!
wowowow
robert

Enumclaw, WA

#20 Oct 5, 2009
i like kids
obama

Enumclaw, WA

#22 Oct 5, 2009
this is the president of the united states and i quit because bradys a bitch ass jew
madmanocho

Versailles, KY

#23 Nov 4, 2009
the chargers wish they got Brady,they ain't good enough to get him.
Chargers suck go Pats!!!!!!!!!!
Sheri

Plaistow, NH

#24 Feb 7, 2010
no team will get my tom brady.
patriots rullee !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chargers' Te'o out for season with torn Achille... Tue Teed Off 2
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... Sep 25 justmusic 4
News Still no talks between Bosa, Chargers Aug '16 Brian roberts 2
News Holdout Joey Bosa Won't Be Showing Up To Camp F... Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Chargers expected to make a decision on L.A. soon (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Come back of New England Patriot team is in plan (Jan '16) Jan '16 Back farts 3
News Chargers, Raiders, Rams file for relocation to ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web