Denver Broncos vs. New England Patrio...

Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots Remains On CBS, 2:15 p.m. Kickoff

There are 42 comments on the PredominantlyOrange story from Dec 7, 2011, titled Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots Remains On CBS, 2:15 p.m. Kickoff. In it, PredominantlyOrange reports that:

CBS out duels NBC and gets their wish to keep the Denver Broncos - New England Patriots game on their network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PredominantlyOrange.

Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#21 Dec 15, 2011
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said is was Tebow Time. It is Kicker Time. He finishes the game with his kicks.
Greetings friend!

In actuality, it is our Lord and savior above! T'was his holyness who allowed brother Prater to kick subsequent 50 plus FG's as was with all the late game comebacks, the yardage Ive rushed etc etc...you must confess your lord before men..only then my brother shall he also confess and bless you and yours as he has done with the Broncos Team.

Brother Elway too once had doubts in his heart....

Thus sayeth the good book, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven"

The Lord spoke to me and told me that Giselle has made brother Brady weak. Havent we heard of this woman before in the scriptures? Gisselle = JEZEBEL!
BlitzburghX7

California, MD

#22 Dec 16, 2011
Tim Tebow wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings friend!

In actuality, it is our Lord and savior above! T'was his holyness who allowed brother Prater to kick subsequent 50 plus FG's as was with all the late game comebacks, the yardage Ive rushed etc etc...you must confess your lord before men..only then my brother shall he also confess and bless you and yours as he has done with the Broncos Team.

Thus sayeth the good book, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven"

The Lord spoke to me and told me that Giselle has made brother Brady weak. Havent we heard of this woman before in the scriptures? Gisselle = JEZEBEL!
Verse Fake 66
Santa F Claus

Brooksville, FL

#23 Dec 17, 2011
I have plans to dump a large load of steamy sh!t down the chimney of Bill Bilichek's house.
Big Daryle

United States

#24 Dec 17, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
3 of 16 for 48 yards when the bears weren't playing prevent defense, zero points scored sounds pretty fraudulent to me. I could pass against a prevent defense. Lucky for you the Patriots don't have a defense BUT they do have an offense. Can Tebow match up with Brady? Doubtful. He will be exposed as a fraud. I just wish all the T-blowers would be forced to sit down and watch the game. I live behind the Tebow Curtain and am forced to watch this crap...or go skiing...I chose the latter yesterday
I agree with you 100%%%%%%%%%% it was the Bronco defense and some Bear mistakes that gave Denver the win, tebow was far less than mediocre!!!!!!!!!!
Big Daryle

United States

#25 Dec 17, 2011
Tim Tebow wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings friend!
Tebow is groosly overrated, but please do not be mocking our Lord.
Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#26 Dec 17, 2011
Big Daryle wrote:
<quoted text>Tebow is groosly overrated, but please do not be mocking our Lord.
Shut up!

I mean, er, please do not be mocking me brother Daryle.

I do not hype myself, do I?
Better Judgement

New Hyde Park, NY

#27 Dec 17, 2011
All of you Tebow detractors are in for a rude awakening, the Packers are in for a surprise and GBPlan is in for a nervous breakdown because his team did not finish undefeated and not even in the Super Bowl.
BlitzburghX7

California, MD

#28 Dec 17, 2011
Better Judgement wrote:
All of you Tebow detractors are in for a rude awakening, the Packers are in for a surprise and GBPlan is in for a nervous breakdown because his team did not finish undefeated and not even in the Super Bowl.
Lol!
John

Lynn Haven, FL

#29 Dec 18, 2011
Denver is leading lmao
Bill Belichick

San Antonio, TX

#30 Dec 18, 2011
Man, Tebow really sucks.
Bill Belichick

San Antonio, TX

#31 Dec 18, 2011
John wrote:
Denver is leading lmao
41-23 lmao
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#32 Dec 18, 2011
No one really expected Tebow to be able to score as well as Brady, did they? Give Tebow some time and experience.....
Bill Belichick

San Antonio, TX

#33 Dec 18, 2011
Yep, he stinks.
Bill Belichick

Brooksville, FL

#34 Dec 19, 2011
Ever notice me playing pocket pool on the sidelines ?
Pay attention. I always use my left pocket to sink the eight ball.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#35 Dec 19, 2011
Bill Belichick wrote:
<quoted text>
41-23 lmao
I believe in the bible under tim 41:23 you will find a reference to turnovers
Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#36 Dec 19, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in the bible under tim 41:23 you will find a reference to turnovers
How about we turn back to Revelation 13-10 so that we may REVEAL something truly funny, shall we?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/s...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Z7qrZeDJFSk/Tdjr7W8...

You are forgiven brother, you are forgiven.
Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#37 Dec 19, 2011
Bill Belichick wrote:
Man, Tebow really sucks.
I did my part brother yet, I do understand your brilliantly put assessment of me. tho' I tried to lead the sheep into the promised land early on, taking the bull by the horns and tossing Ninkovich to the side to score that TD, they did not have the faith to follow God's plan of attack.

We were not afterall, playing a CHEESY team like the Chicago Bears who can never back up their talk...we were playing one of the TITANS of Football not punks like them or their ignorant FANS.

To overcome that feat requires a great deal of faith my brother.

Peace be with you...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#38 Dec 19, 2011
Bill Belichick wrote:
Yep, he stinks.
Dude is in one of those neo-nazi boot camps
Teblow Buffalo

Cypress, TX

#39 Dec 24, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in the bible under tim 41:23 you will find a reference to turnovers
I found some this week as well under tim 40:14....
rider

Marquette, MI

#41 Dec 25, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still no talks between Bosa, Chargers Aug 3 Brian roberts 2
News Holdout Joey Bosa Won't Be Showing Up To Camp F... Jul 31 Go Blue Forever 3
News Chargers expected to make a decision on L.A. soon (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Come back of New England Patriot team is in plan (Jan '16) Jan '16 Back farts 3
News Chargers, Raiders, Rams file for relocation to ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, St. Louis ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News Agent: Weddle fined $10K by Chargers (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web