Denver Broncos vs. New England Patrio...

Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots Remains On CBS, 2:15 p.m. Kickoff

There are 42 comments on the PredominantlyOrange story from Dec 7, 2011, titled Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots Remains On CBS, 2:15 p.m. Kickoff. In it, PredominantlyOrange reports that:

CBS out duels NBC and gets their wish to keep the Denver Broncos - New England Patriots game on their network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PredominantlyOrange.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 8, 2011
They didn't want to expose Tebow for the fraud he is on national television
Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Well, "laughing bear fan", what does that say about your team being defeated by a team led by a "fraud"?

Are you still laughing?

I'll pray for you my son...."Our heavenly Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name....please forgive the haters and their tresspesses for they know not what the hell they are saying...

and lord...

Please forgive Mr Urlacher for being a poor sport and calling me a good running back when its clear he just cant man up...Amen.
Religious Noodle Arm

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 12, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
What were you thinking? Now perform 5 Te-bows while under throwing 5 hail mary's....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Dec 12, 2011
3 of 16 for 48 yards when the bears weren't playing prevent defense, zero points scored sounds pretty fraudulent to me. I could pass against a prevent defense. Lucky for you the Patriots don't have a defense BUT they do have an offense. Can Tebow match up with Brady? Doubtful. He will be exposed as a fraud. I just wish all the T-blowers would be forced to sit down and watch the game. I live behind the Tebow Curtain and am forced to watch this crap...or go skiing...I chose the latter yesterday
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Dec 12, 2011
T-Baggers hope the game would be flexed....flexed like their but cheeks trying to squirt another Tebow performance into the toilet
Unbelievable

Bethesda, MD

#6 Dec 12, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
T-Baggers hope the game would be flexed....flexed like their but cheeks trying to squirt another Tebow performance into the toilet
Why are you such an angry person? Dude, football is just a game... it supposed to be entertaining not life threatening. You're getting your blood pressure up so high, you're going to end up having a heart attack.

Go Tebow!!
AFV

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 12, 2011
It will be entertaining this week for old noodle arm vs the Pats...
BlitzburghX7

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 14, 2011
This is a big game for two of the most popular players in the NFL.
Popular Gas

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 15, 2011
Frank Pharts and Sammy Stink....
Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#10 Dec 15, 2011
NoDonkeyKong Suh and Harrison would live to go after both of these QB's
Tepew

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 15, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Teturds...
BlitzburghX7

Washington, DC

#12 Dec 15, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Brian Urlacher
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Dec 15, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Aren't you getting tired?....you been saying that, every week.....
Both

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 15, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Barney...
Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#15 Dec 15, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
3 of 16 for 48 yards when the bears weren't playing prevent defense, zero points scored sounds pretty fraudulent to me. I could pass against a prevent defense. Lucky for you the Patriots don't have a defense BUT they do have an offense. Can Tebow match up with Brady? Doubtful. He will be exposed as a fraud. I just wish all the T-blowers would be forced to sit down and watch the game. I live behind the Tebow Curtain and am forced to watch this crap...or go skiing...I chose the latter yesterday
Yeah Yeah yeah...the sun was also in the bears eyes right? Shoelaces were untied? something like that?

Can anyone not named Rodgers match up with Brady? You dont live behind the curtain, you live inside the closet...man to man fornication like that is unacceptable to our Lord and Saviour.I'll pray for you and I'll especially pray for this poor tortured soul...

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/735...

Warm regards, Timothy Tebow

John 3:16
Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#16 Dec 15, 2011
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
This is a big game for two of the most popular players in the NFL.
Yes, but, please remember, it's not Tebow time, it's Bronco time therefore, we must ask for strength from above to guide our hearts to beat as one in taking down Goliath on Sunday.

Defeating the Chicago Bears was EASY. Those guys always have a bark worse than their bite. Oh, they can sure TALK up a mean game but when it comes to closing it out, they dissapear as fast as Jesus forgives you of your sins when you repent.

The Lord is my shepard....
Tim Tebow

Ephrata, WA

#17 Dec 15, 2011
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian Urlacher
....can sure talk, yes we know this and I have already forgiven him of his tresspasses...thus sayeth the Lord.

Peace be with you my bretheren.
Heal Thy Noodle

Cypress, TX

#18 Dec 15, 2011
Lord, please forgive Teblow and his noodle arm....we know you tried...

Frank Pharts 7:00
BlitzburghX7

California, MD

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Tim Tebow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but, please remember, it's not Tebow time, it's Bronco time therefore, we must ask for strength from above to guide our hearts to beat as one in taking down Goliath on Sunday.

Defeating the Chicago Bears was EASY. Those guys always have a bark worse than their bite. Oh, they can sure TALK up a mean game but when it comes to closing it out, they dissapear as fast as Jesus forgives you of your sins when you repent.

The Lord is my shepard....
I never said is was Tebow Time. It is Kicker Time. He finishes the game with his kicks.
BlitzburghX7

California, MD

#20 Dec 15, 2011
The Foly Bible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Chargers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Song Oct '16 NFL Lady 1
News Chargers' Te'o out for season with torn Achille... Sep '16 Teed Off 2
News Kaepernick, 49ers teammate kneel during nationa... Sep '16 justmusic 4
News Still no talks between Bosa, Chargers Aug '16 Brian roberts 2
News Holdout Joey Bosa Won't Be Showing Up To Camp F... Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Chargers expected to make a decision on L.A. soon (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Come back of New England Patriot team is in plan (Jan '16) Jan '16 Back farts 3
More from around the web