Dolphins Will Go After Free Agent Mike Wallace. What Does This Mean for the Vikings?

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheVikingAge

Dec 16, 2012; Arlington, TX, USA; Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Mike Wallace runs after a catch against Dallas Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins at Cowboys Stadium.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
tim

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Vikes should trade Harvin and a draft pick for Fitzgerald
Coach Regis Philbin

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I'm not so convinced...the only time Jeff Firedouche has ever gone after a top FA is with Brandon Marshall, and him and Coach Skeletor got rid of BM because he was an unruly SOB. Wallace has his own 'tude question marks. The Fins like yesmen.
The Fins have been looking more towards drafting duds than chasing after FAs.
Plus, Omar Kelly was the one to "break" this story, and he's nearly always wrong.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Dolphins want to sign Wallace and Greg Jennings exactly what the Vikings should be trying to do.

That said I doubt if any top receiver signs with the vikings because of our weak QB situation.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

troll alert post 3

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Post 4 a Christian Ponder lover. 2013 is Ponder's last year with the Vikings, hopefully we draft his replacement in April.
Handcuffed to TJack

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Avant wrote:
Post 4 a Christian Ponder lover. 2013 is Ponder's last year with the Vikings, hopefully we draft his replacement in April.
Wow!

Stink -Jack gets a four year plan and Ponder gets the boot after getting his team to the playoffs in his first full season.

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

troll alert post 5

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Handcuffed to TJack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Stink -Jack gets a four year plan and Ponder gets the boot after getting his team to the playoffs in his first full season.
Adrian Peterson, MVP best back of all-time, hall of famer got us to the playoffs. The assistant game manager known as Christian Ponder had nothing to do with our playoff birth.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Handcuffed to TJack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Speaking of AP. I'm the only one in this forum who had the hall of famer on his draft card in 2007. Everybody else had journeymen Brady Quinn on their draft card.

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Childress wrote:
troll alert post 5
Sorry about Edie's brother.
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Also the only one in this forum that wanted to jettison Peterson because he wasn't going to come back to full speed.

Danger, Danger, Danger will Robinson
Troll alert, Troll alert....
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

The vikings QB Ponder was in his second year, a hard year for any QB. It also was Cam Newton's second year how well did he do? The panthers had Jonathan Stewart & DeAngelo Williams in the backfield. plus the great Cam as the QB I didn't see Cam getting his team into the playoffs. I didnt see Cam win any games for his team in fact he lost more then he won & Cam had steve Smith a better receiver then Wallace & Jennings. I dont think the vikes are willing to give a big money contract to receivers that was giving their teams problems & both of them players was doing just that. Harvin is doing that now & didnt fans say to trade him off? there are many solid receivers in this draft to go after. Ponder almost had 3,000 yards in his second year that isn't bad in anyones books if you look at how many times Peterson got the ball. Ponder would have been way over 3,000 yards passing if the run game was cut back a little.
viking nation

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Wow and your all how old now... troll alert is a little outdated dont you think. I haven't heard that one since I fell off my dinosaur. What is it lately? There is a small number of posters notorious for calling anyone they dislike as a "troll" or accuse everyone who dares challenge them. The real trolls is them people who picked fights just to pick fights.. Anytime you don’t like something someone else is saying, or even if you do like what he’s saying but think he might be saying it the wrong way, there’s a very good chance you’re dealing with a troll. is this right... This could be true even if the guy is making an argument that purports to bolster your position—in that case, he may be a " concern troll his self. Let’s reserve the term to refer to people who are being actual nuisances. To apply it to punditry is to dilute it of all meaning—and, in an odd way, it also ascribes unnecessary genius to people who might just be misguided. lol

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

ezg alert post 12,13
the war hero liar

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Everybody knows Geno Smith is my star QB this year. My sleeper? Tyler Wilson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pittsburgh Steelers Discussions

Search the Pittsburgh Steelers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Steelers sign free agent RB LeGarette Blount Mar 31 Myron Cope 2
Pittsburgh Steelers to Meet with Cornerback Pro... Mar 31 Myron Cope 2
James Jones, Emmanuel Sanders among New England... Mar 30 Janitor 18
Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
Tomlin knows what the Steelers need (Feb '08) Mar '14 JW Smooth 8,963
Pittsburghs North Side is an eclectic mix Mar '14 Just a thought 14
Kirby Wilson Explains Why He Left For Vikings' ... Feb '14 viking nation 1
•••
•••