Assault #3 for Big Ben of Pittsburgh ...

Assault #3 for Big Ben of Pittsburgh Steelers?, Same MO as the...

There are 18 comments on the Associated Content story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Assault #3 for Big Ben of Pittsburgh Steelers?, Same MO as the.... In it, Associated Content reports that:

Assault #3 for Big Ben Roethlisberger? Guilty of Attacking a Vegas Girl? Big Ben , alleges another woman, attacked her too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Since: Feb 10

Dillsburg, PA

#1 Apr 15, 2010
SINCE TOMLIN BECAME COACH THE STEELERS SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO THE SQUEELERSTHIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF COWER WAS STILL COACH cower held a tight rein tomlin is out in the rain
Tiny Penis Ben

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 15, 2010
cjj72 wrote:
SINCE TOMLIN BECAME COACH THE STEELERS SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO THE SQUEELERSTHIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF COWER WAS STILL COACH cower held a tight rein tomlin is out in the rain
DIASGREE 100%. The team ran all over Bill Cowher.
Tomlin isn't doing much better. They need to drop Holmes, Reed, and Rapethisberger to send a message that they want FOOTBALL PLAYERS and not frat boiz.
Bob Anderson

Calexico, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2010
This is not a credible news source. There was no police report, and it was on a Boston morning show.

I don't condone the behavior, but I would need a lot more evidence than some scumbag attorney being interviewed on a radio show, that happens to serve a market that has a football team that competes for the AFC title against the Steelers every other year.(and breathe!) Stop the insanity!!!!
deb smith

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2010
Ben said "it was a very serious matter". He is not the team, and the coach cannot control their behavior off the field. However,he better learn from these incidents or he will be in jail.

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#5 Apr 15, 2010
cjj72 wrote:
SINCE TOMLIN BECAME COACH THE STEELERS SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO THE SQUEELERSTHIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED IF COWER WAS STILL COACH cower held a tight rein tomlin is out in the rain
This has nothing to do with Mike Tomlin or Bill Cowher. Whether true, untrue or otherwise, the men need to be accountable for themselves, and not put themselves in situations that could lead to said accusations.
Rex J Steelman

Butler, PA

#6 Apr 16, 2010
WTAE last night reported yet ANOTHER case, uncovered by the GBI in their investigation of the Milledgeville case. This time, supposedly, Ben had invited a woman to his house for a party, and she says he invited her upstairs and tried to force his hand down her pants. I'm looking for more verification of this. Apparently, it's part of the 700+ page document released yesterday.
SteelConcious

Flushing, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2010
O, boy...!!! Never as a die-hard B&G fan after all these years, I feel so upset and down-hearted at the same time!!!

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#8 Apr 16, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
WTAE last night reported yet ANOTHER case, uncovered by the GBI in their investigation of the Milledgeville case. This time, supposedly, Ben had invited a woman to his house for a party, and she says he invited her upstairs and tried to force his hand down her pants. I'm looking for more verification of this. Apparently, it's part of the 700+ page document released yesterday.
this thing is like a snowball running downhill.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#9 Apr 16, 2010
SteelConcious wrote:
O, boy...!!! Never as a die-hard B&G fan after all these years, I feel so upset and down-hearted at the same time!!!
i just flew in from a golf outing last night. for the first time that i can remember i packed my steelers cap in the luggage. i was too embarrassed to wear it.

“Ravens SUCK!”

Since: Mar 08

Baltimore, MD

#10 Apr 16, 2010
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
i just flew in from a golf outing last night. for the first time that i can remember i packed my steelers cap in the luggage. i was too embarrassed to wear it.
I hear you Bob, the Ravens fans in Baltimore keep blowing their horns at me and laughing. This p*sses me off.

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#11 Apr 16, 2010
Scortch wrote:
<quoted text> I hear you Bob, the Ravens fans in Baltimore keep blowing their horns at me and laughing. This p*sses me off.
LMAO!!!

“Ravens SUCK!”

Since: Mar 08

Baltimore, MD

#12 Apr 16, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
Its true The Geno, they give me a hard time non-stop. However, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I don’t mind the criticizing at all. This drama with Ben is just plain embarrassing. Kind of like when we pick on Ray “Pocket Knife” Lewis. LOL :) Go Steelers!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#13 Apr 16, 2010
Scortch wrote:
<quoted text> I hear you Bob, the Ravens fans in Baltimore keep blowing their horns at me and laughing. This p*sses me off.
they will be tough to beat without ben and holmes. when does the schedule come out? anyone know?

The Geno

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#14 Apr 16, 2010
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
they will be tough to beat without ben and holmes. when does the schedule come out? anyone know?
Tuesday. I heard that this year the Ravens asked to play the Steelers on Monday night either week one or 2 presuming Ben is on suspension <wink> lol
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#15 Apr 16, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
WTAE last night reported yet ANOTHER case, uncovered by the GBI in their investigation of the Milledgeville case. This time, supposedly, Ben had invited a woman to his house for a party, and she says he invited her upstairs and tried to force his hand down her pants. I'm looking for more verification of this. Apparently, it's part of the 700+ page document released yesterday.
I finally found something about this, I think, but the article makes it sound like total hearsay. It was a friend of the girl's brother who told the police, and when they tried to get a statement out of her, she wouldn't deny it or confirm it. She just refused to talk to them. If this is the story WTAE was referring to, then they had no business running it, and I feel bad for spreading it.
SteelConcious

Flushing, NY

#16 Apr 16, 2010
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
they will be tough to beat without ben and holmes.
And this time, we'll actually see how SMART Tomlin would be in handling the pressure!!!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#17 Apr 16, 2010
SteelConcious wrote:
<quoted text>
And this time, we'll actually see how SMART Tomlin would be in handling the pressure!!!
I am totally intrigued to see how Tomlin handles all of this, no matter which way it goes.
to protect and rape

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Apr 16, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
WTAE last night reported yet ANOTHER case, uncovered by the GBI in their investigation of the Milledgeville case. This time, supposedly, Ben had invited a woman to his house for a party, and she says he invited her upstairs and tried to force his hand down her pants. I'm looking for more verification of this. Apparently, it's part of the 700+ page document released yesterday.
yeah yeah yeah, we know, we know. which off duty pigs were standing guard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Steelers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers Draft Preview May 3 Mwk89 1
Steelers Draft Preview - Part 3 Apr '17 mwk89 1
News NFL salary cap increases to $167 million Mar '17 Cabbage Phart 2
News Report: Talib told friends he shot himself (Jun '16) Feb '17 Oh You Phart 2
News Steelers keep Shaun out of end zone (Feb '06) Feb '17 Zonepharts 2
News Rangers hand Penguins 8th straight loss (Jan '06) Feb '17 8thPharts 2
News Patriots fan charged with pulling alarm at Stee... Jan '17 TirePhartz 12
More from around the web