Ohio.com - Neighbor fights court order to move

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

When Joe Fugo went to meet his new neighbors, the Pittsburgh Steelers fan naturally asked their football allegiance.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 294 of294
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rodney king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Dec 6, 2007
 
annoyed wrote:
i think that fugo is more credible due to the fact that his neighbors are supporting him and not the Buddich's. Obviously fugo isn't a bother to his current or past neighbors. the buddich's should leave if they have a problem, also they have a history of sueing people.... that rings a bell
this is what i would judge my dissison on .....but cant we just get a long???? uh oh the cops is at me door again....later!
Bad neighbors suck

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Dec 6, 2007
 
annoyed wrote:
i think that fugo is more credible due to the fact that his neighbors are supporting him and not the Buddich's. Obviously fugo isn't a bother to his current or past neighbors. the buddich's should leave if they have a problem, also they have a history of sueing people.... that rings a bell
So on that reasoning if the neighbors on the other side of the Buddich's support them, than they are equally credible?
concerned 2

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Dec 6, 2007
 
concerned wrote:
I am Joes neighbor and have been for the last 6 yrs and i have not had any problems with him. I have talked with the other neighbors and they dont see why joe should be forced out of his house that he has lived in for 17 yrs. the buddich's are trouble makers and the truth in this case will be revealed soon.
I am Buddich's neighbor and i have not had any problems with them. Joe is a trouble maker and the truth in this case will be revealed soon.

Do you see how easy this is in an anonymous newspaper forum?
Bad neighbors suck

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#286
Dec 6, 2007
 
Joyce Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what you are implying everytime you post something. And who appointed you as the person to place judgment on anyone? I was raised to believe and do believe that there's only one person that has that power, and it's not you.
When you point your finger (judge someone) at someone there are 4 fingers pointing back at you, your own! Who are you going to point a finger at now?
I do not imply anything. All I know is what is documented and that is what I commented. I said and do say exactly what I mean.

I think it is ironic that the person that judged me is now chastising me for judging another. Hum...
Joyce Anderson

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Dec 6, 2007
 
Bad neighbors suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not imply anything. All I know is what is documented and that is what I commented. I said and do say exactly what I mean.
I think it is ironic that the person that judged me is now chastising me for judging another. Hum...
What you commented on is not accurate, by far! I don't know where you found your court records for both Fugo and the Budich's oh, that's right you didn't look up Budich's just Fugo's. Either way, your court records for Fugo is incomplete. Had you looked up the Budich's they, have an extensive court history of filing their own protection orders, not the prosecutor. Which had the prosecutor the, Budich's would be more credible!
Look up the definition of:'judging' and then compare it to the definition of 'implication'. Then post something intelligent. That's if you can force your brain to pull together enough brain cells to form one intelligent sentence.
Bad neighbors suck

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Dec 7, 2007
 
Joyce Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
What you commented on is not accurate, by far! I don't know where you found your court records for both Fugo and the Budich's oh, that's right you didn't look up Budich's just Fugo's. Either way, your court records for Fugo is incomplete. Had you looked up the Budich's they, have an extensive court history of filing their own protection orders, not the prosecutor. Which had the prosecutor the, Budich's would be more credible!
Look up the definition of:'judging' and then compare it to the definition of 'implication'. Then post something intelligent. That's if you can force your brain to pull together enough brain cells to form one intelligent sentence.
Maybe you need to go back and read before commenting and digging yourself a bigger whole.

Firsy, I did look up court records for both but only relied on city of Akron and Summit County. It was later than someone point out Buddich's have records in Cuyahoga County. Go back and read rather than posting your knee jerk reactions.

Second, you criticize me for not posting "intelligent sentences"? Did you even read your own post just now. I do not know if even one of them is grammatically and mechanically correct.

Third, the definitions you want me to look up prove nothing.
former neighbor

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Dec 7, 2007
 
i knew him and his family in the 50's.What was his excuse then, for being a troublemaker.He wasn't the only one in his family to cause trouble for neighbors.This is a 'learned 'disability.
mots

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Dec 12, 2007
 
i thank you for your service to our country joe......god bless you and it is to bad you arent a city councilman !
JOURNAL ENTRY. APPELLANT HAS FILED WITH THIS COURT A DOCUMENT ENTITLED "TO ALL 3 JUDGES. PLEASE LIFT THE 500 FT. MARK. I AM A DISABLED VIETNAM VET OUT IN THE COLD." APPELLANT HAS ALSO FILED A MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THIS COURT'S ORDER DENYING HIS STAY. THE MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION IS DENIED. APPELLANT'S MOTION TO LIFT THE 500 FT. MARK IS ALSO DENIED. JUDGE BETH WHITMORE AND JUDGE CLAIR DICKINSON
Browns Fan

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Dec 21, 2007
 
Kick his sorry ass to Shitsburgh!
kCleveland Oh

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Feb 2, 2013
 
This Fugo ass wipe is known to harrass, cruelty to animals, he stamped on his daughters cat and killed it, he has his scum friends go by peoples homes to stalk for him, he set up his own family for yrs,he is a joke, we laugh so hard when we hear his name.he also..for yrs had his daughter involved and his niece and nephew to harrassing to..what a joke group of idiots..never trust Fugo..none of them. Glad he moved..what comes around..goes around. The judicial system should be sued for allowing scanks to get away with stuff..how would they all like shit done to them..the system is ducked up..no one would even piss on Joe Fugo..but spitting on him..oh yeah..ha
kCleveland Oh

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Feb 2, 2013
 
Open your eyes people..Fugo is a joke...no one listens to him or any one associated with him..any one associated with him he will harrass..and try to harm..that is his history..read the many court records people and the judicial system get in reality and lock up this piece of shit. High five to the judge who saw what was so wrong and low with this idiot.
kCleveland Oh

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Feb 5, 2013
 
mots wrote:
i thank you for your service to our country joe......god bless you and it is to bad you arent a city councilman !
JOURNAL ENTRY. APPELLANT HAS FILED WITH THIS COURT A DOCUMENT ENTITLED "TO ALL 3 JUDGES. PLEASE LIFT THE 500 FT. MARK. I AM A DISABLED VIETNAM VET OUT IN THE COLD." APPELLANT HAS ALSO FILED A MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF THIS COURT'S ORDER DENYING HIS STAY. THE MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION IS DENIED. APPELLANT'S MOTION TO LIFT THE 500 FT. MARK IS ALSO DENIED. JUDGE BETH WHITMORE AND JUDGE CLAIR DICKINSON
fyi Joe Fugo was never in Nam.he should and could go to jail for fraud..
kCleveland Oh

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Feb 5, 2013
 
Kathy wrote:
OMG! Thats a way to respect someone who fought for our country. Hes been there 17 yrs, they had just moved there, SO THEY SHOULD MOVE! Thats rediculious. I would love to meet these neighbors, Fugo wouldnt have nothing on me for them.........
fyi..Joe Fugo was never in Nam.needs to go to jail for stalking..and animal abuse..killing his daughter cat..harrassing her boy friend at his work and his family..
LK Canton

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Jun 17, 2013
 
TIFF wrote:
I AM HIS DAUGHTER AND WITNESSED EVERYTHING THAT THE NEIGHBORS WERE DOING TO MY DAD. IN MY OPINION PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BRING UP HIS PAST HISTORY IN ORDER TO RESOLVE THIS CASE. MY DAD IS NOT A VIOLENT PERSON AND ALL THE NEIGHBORS LIKE HIM. THE BUDDICH'S ARE THE PROBLEM AND I AM NOT JUST SAYTHING THIS B/C I AM HIS DAUGHTER.
your dad is the biggest idiot there ever was. He involved you..your cousins Bobby and Amanda to harass people..your dad stomped on your cat..he is a joke..he was never in vietnam..wake up..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 294 of294
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Pittsburgh Steelers Forum right now

Search the Pittsburgh Steelers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jun 28 Janitor 1
Services Set for Ex-Pittsburgh Steelers Coach Noll Jun '14 Saluki Rod 1
Chuck Noll (left) talks to quarterback Terry Br... Jun '14 Pete 1
Kevin Butler Not Happy His Son was Released by ... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Dri Archer Nickname Contest May '14 Brake guy 1
Pitt WR Santonio Holmes in denial (Mar '10) May '14 Frank Mills 4
Steelers Fans Excited For First Round Of NFL Draft May '14 Myron Cope 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••