Tomlin knows what the Steelers need

Feb 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

“I think [flexibility] is a great thing”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin was a bright-eyed, first-year head coach at the NFL Scouting Combine a year ago, but he didn't have a good feel for his team's strengths and weaknesses. via Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Comments (Page 448)

Showing posts 8,941 - 8,960 of8,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

JW Smooth wrote:
To the Steeler Nation. One of your most hated teams will be in the Super Bowl. Either New England or Baltimore. I love it!!
So do we. It's nice having 53 healthy players again. Those three losses at the end of the season came with 8 of 22 starters out injured and the entire second team playing for 50 minutes of the Bengals loss. I just want Lady Brady again. No Lee Evans or Billy Cundiff this time. Tucker can kick in the clutch and obviously, The Ravens now have receivers that can catch. Go Ravens!
JW Smooth

Woodland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Biff 33 wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon now....he deserves his first name...Bruce (Arians).
Too bad he didn`t get a HCin job in AFC North instead of Arizona. That`s OK he is still laughin all the way to the back.
JW Smooth

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

rob wrote:
<quoted text>
So do we. It's nice having 53 healthy players again. Those three losses at the end of the season came with 8 of 22 starters out injured and the entire second team playing for 50 minutes of the Bengals loss. I just want Lady Brady again. No Lee Evans or Billy Cundiff this time. Tucker can kick in the clutch and obviously, The Ravens now have receivers that can catch. Go Ravens!
Congradulations on your Super Bowl birth. Good Luck!!
JW Smooth

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

To the Steeler nation, I just saw were you had a big time free agent signing. Remember William Gay? That`s your brand new cover corner. I got one thing to say, good luck!!
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

JW Smooth wrote:
To the Steeler nation, I just saw were you had a big time free agent signing. Remember William Gay? That`s your brand new cover corner. I got one thing to say, good luck!!
Actually...no. He's going to play some nickel. Cortez Allen and Ike Taylor will be the starters. Nice try, though.
JW Smooth

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I love how this team is tring to get younger Signing Plax and Foot. There are nursing homes that are younger than this team!!
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

JW Smooth wrote:
I love how this team is tring to get younger Signing Plax and Foot. There are nursing homes that are younger than this team!!
I don't believe these signings were ever considered by the Steelers to be part of a process of "getting younger." When making your comments, have you ever tried accuracy? I know it's not for everyone, but it might make you seem a little less dense. Just a suggestion.
JW Smooth

Du Bois, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

The Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe these signings were ever considered by the Steelers to be part of a process of "getting younger." When making your comments, have you ever tried accuracy? I know it's not for everyone, but it might make you seem a little less dense. Just a suggestion.
Time will tell. Now there is a good chance Sanders won`t be there next yr, but they can always try to talk Stallworth or Swann out of retirement.
JW Smooth

Woodland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Sir William, from Cranberry, I need to speak to you. Let facebook alone for awhile.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Keep it 6
Bill Steel

Donora, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

@MR ... How are you? Whats up?

STEELERS ROCK!!!
JW Smooth

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Steeler Nation, when the dust settles, are you ready to be tied for third place in your division at the end of the 2013 NFL season? Probably with a 5-11 record. Just tiring to keep the pot stirred.
JW Smooth

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

"Beat um Bucs"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Let me say this at the beginning of the new season, I hate the Steelers!!! Let the games begin.
wOw

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Not looking good Squeeler fans, Pouncey and Foote out maybe for the year, you know Harrison will be looking to knock Ben's head off next week, lol
JW Smooth

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

wOw wrote:
Not looking good Squeeler fans, Pouncey and Foote out maybe for the year, you know Harrison will be looking to knock Ben's head off next week, lol
That`s what we are hoping for!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

JW Smooth wrote:
<quoted text>That`s what we are hoping for!!
That's right JW, I don't think Ben can survive an entire year of game 1 hahahahaha!!
JW Smooth

Munson, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>That's right JW, I don't think Ben can survive an entire year of game 1 hahahahaha!!
They were talking ,the other day about this weeks Monday nite game, and I guess Harrison is licking his chops!!
Tomlin Knows

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

This is cool...chilin while watching the Steelers lose...again
Yep

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Got more rings than wins this year ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,941 - 8,960 of8,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Pittsburgh Steelers Forum right now

Search the Pittsburgh Steelers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Steelers sign free agent RB LeGarette Blount Mar 31 Myron Cope 2
Pittsburgh Steelers to Meet with Cornerback Pro... Mar 31 Myron Cope 2
James Jones, Emmanuel Sanders among New England... Mar 30 Janitor 18
Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
Pittsburghs North Side is an eclectic mix Mar '14 Just a thought 14
Kirby Wilson Explains Why He Left For Vikings' ... Feb '14 viking nation 1
Time for Steelers' Mike Tomlin to fire his two ... Jan '14 Carl 4
•••
•••