Tomlin knows what the Steelers need

Feb 24, 2008 Full story: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 8,963

“I think [flexibility] is a great thing”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin was a bright-eyed, first-year head coach at the NFL Scouting Combine a year ago, but he didn't have a good feel for his team's strengths and weaknesses. via Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Full Story
rob

Bel Air, MD

#9190 Jan 13, 2013
JW Smooth wrote:
To the Steeler Nation. One of your most hated teams will be in the Super Bowl. Either New England or Baltimore. I love it!!
So do we. It's nice having 53 healthy players again. Those three losses at the end of the season came with 8 of 22 starters out injured and the entire second team playing for 50 minutes of the Bengals loss. I just want Lady Brady again. No Lee Evans or Billy Cundiff this time. Tucker can kick in the clutch and obviously, The Ravens now have receivers that can catch. Go Ravens!
JW Smooth

West Decatur, PA

#9191 Jan 18, 2013
Biff 33 wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon now....he deserves his first name...Bruce (Arians).
Too bad he didn`t get a HCin job in AFC North instead of Arizona. That`s OK he is still laughin all the way to the back.
JW Smooth

Kane, PA

#9192 Jan 23, 2013
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
So do we. It's nice having 53 healthy players again. Those three losses at the end of the season came with 8 of 22 starters out injured and the entire second team playing for 50 minutes of the Bengals loss. I just want Lady Brady again. No Lee Evans or Billy Cundiff this time. Tucker can kick in the clutch and obviously, The Ravens now have receivers that can catch. Go Ravens!
Congradulations on your Super Bowl birth. Good Luck!!
JW Smooth

Clearfield, PA

#9193 Mar 4, 2013
To the Steeler nation, I just saw were you had a big time free agent signing. Remember William Gay? That`s your brand new cover corner. I got one thing to say, good luck!!
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

#9194 Mar 12, 2013
JW Smooth wrote:
To the Steeler nation, I just saw were you had a big time free agent signing. Remember William Gay? That`s your brand new cover corner. I got one thing to say, good luck!!
Actually...no. He's going to play some nickel. Cortez Allen and Ike Taylor will be the starters. Nice try, though.
JW Smooth

Altoona, PA

#9195 Mar 15, 2013
I love how this team is tring to get younger Signing Plax and Foot. There are nursing homes that are younger than this team!!
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

#9196 Apr 9, 2013
JW Smooth wrote:
I love how this team is tring to get younger Signing Plax and Foot. There are nursing homes that are younger than this team!!
I don't believe these signings were ever considered by the Steelers to be part of a process of "getting younger." When making your comments, have you ever tried accuracy? I know it's not for everyone, but it might make you seem a little less dense. Just a suggestion.
JW Smooth

Philipsburg, PA

#9197 Apr 13, 2013
The Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe these signings were ever considered by the Steelers to be part of a process of "getting younger." When making your comments, have you ever tried accuracy? I know it's not for everyone, but it might make you seem a little less dense. Just a suggestion.
Time will tell. Now there is a good chance Sanders won`t be there next yr, but they can always try to talk Stallworth or Swann out of retirement.
JW Smooth

Clearfield, PA

#9198 May 3, 2013
Sir William, from Cranberry, I need to speak to you. Let facebook alone for awhile.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9199 May 29, 2013
Keep it 6
Bill Steel

Pittsburgh, PA

#9200 Jun 7, 2013
@MR ... How are you? Whats up?

STEELERS ROCK!!!
JW Smooth

Du Bois, PA

#9201 Jul 20, 2013
Steeler Nation, when the dust settles, are you ready to be tied for third place in your division at the end of the 2013 NFL season? Probably with a 5-11 record. Just tiring to keep the pot stirred.
JW Smooth

Alexandria, PA

#9202 Sep 1, 2013
"Beat um Bucs"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9203 Sep 8, 2013
Let me say this at the beginning of the new season, I hate the Steelers!!! Let the games begin.
wOw

Baltimore, MD

#9204 Sep 8, 2013
Not looking good Squeeler fans, Pouncey and Foote out maybe for the year, you know Harrison will be looking to knock Ben's head off next week, lol
JW Smooth

Northern Cambria, PA

#9205 Sep 9, 2013
wOw wrote:
Not looking good Squeeler fans, Pouncey and Foote out maybe for the year, you know Harrison will be looking to knock Ben's head off next week, lol
That`s what we are hoping for!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9206 Sep 10, 2013
JW Smooth wrote:
<quoted text>That`s what we are hoping for!!
That's right JW, I don't think Ben can survive an entire year of game 1 hahahahaha!!
JW Smooth

Philipsburg, PA

#9207 Sep 11, 2013
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>That's right JW, I don't think Ben can survive an entire year of game 1 hahahahaha!!
They were talking ,the other day about this weeks Monday nite game, and I guess Harrison is licking his chops!!
Tomlin Knows

Katy, TX

#9208 Sep 16, 2013
This is cool...chilin while watching the Steelers lose...again
Yep

Baltimore, MD

#9210 Sep 29, 2013
Got more rings than wins this year ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Steelers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get rid of tomlin Mon steelers fan 1
Steelers' Tomlin: Criticisms by Cowher, Ward ar... Oct 16 Flatulence Fred 3
One day Tomlin will be gone. Oct 15 URUG26 1
Pitt WR Santonio Holmes in denial (Mar '10) Oct 1 Lunch Money Bandit 6
Tomlin: Context of 'players' coach' bugs him Sep 30 CoalitionFarts 2
Calf with '7' on its head named for Steelers' Ben Sep 27 Fossilfarts 2
Fantasy football 2014: Top waiver wire pickups ... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 11

Pittsburgh Steelers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE