Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his ...

Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his RFA tender

There are 1 comment on the Behind The Steel Curtain story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his RFA tender. In it, Behind The Steel Curtain reports that:

Jonathan Dwyer is a man on a mission with a point to prove. First things first, show the Steelers money is not an issue, as they give him the ultimate opportunity to be a premier back in the NFL If anyone is questioning Jonathan Dwyer's mindset as he prepares to enter the 2013 NFL regular season as the starting running back for the Pittsburgh ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Behind The Steel Curtain.

JOEYZAZA

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I hope Dwyer really works hard and comes back strong in the off season. He has shown he can be a good back just need s to lose 10 punds and he will get 1200 and 10 to 12 tds this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Steelers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers' James Harrison wants to return sons' ... Aug 18 Return farts 4
News Giants vs. Steelers: TV Schedule, Live Stream, ... (Aug '13) Aug 15 Fart news 4
News Michaels, Madden hit & miss (Feb '06) Jul 30 Fart news 3
News Teacher ridicules student for wearing Broncos j... (Jan '06) Jul 30 Fart news 9
News Steelers want to face Brady in their opener Jul '15 Fart news 10
News Steelers Ready For Dynamic Offense Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Why Steelers fans should care about the Deflate... Jul '15 Fart news 8
More from around the web