Monte Poole: Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer takes no-huddle to group hug

Full story: Contra Costa Times
The potential for conflict was evident before kickoff, with the Raiders winless and thousands of Steelers fans waving Terrible Towels in O.co Coliseum. Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Sep 23, 2012
palmer, d moore, d hagan, dhbey, b meyers, m reece, dmac, the (O) protection looked good! palmer looked like the decent veteran that he is. AND? matt giordamo made a baddass hit! i have to say the (D) needs work but they sacked big ben. huff stepped it up as much as he could veteran seymour got some action and there are much more details i still need to go back on thanks to that moonshine!(LOL). thank you RAIDERS for putting effort into this game vs the squeelers. big ben is now 1 and 3 vs RAIDERS!
thank you carson palmer!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
raiderfaith

Sanford, NC

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Effort was the right choice of word to use RM. That was refreshing, lets hope they build on it.
Knapp Time

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Steelers look like butt....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Steelers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers Beat Bengals 42-21, Make AFC North a Race Dec 7 Pete 2
Stop Racism Nov 30 Mark 1
Akeem Glaspie: Blount saga bad reflection on th... Nov 30 Jew 2
NFL Nation Midseason MVP: Tom Brady Nov '14 Alan 13
Source: Postgame profanity costs Rex $100K Nov '14 Diaphorous 1
One day Tomlin will be gone. Nov '14 Mike 2
get rid of tomlin Nov '14 Mike 2
More from around the web