Is Joe Starkey Too Optimistic About T...

Is Joe Starkey Too Optimistic About The 0-2 Pittsburgh Steelers?

There are 3 comments on the NicePickCowher story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Is Joe Starkey Too Optimistic About The 0-2 Pittsburgh Steelers?. In it, NicePickCowher reports that:

Joe Starkey of The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review had the following to say about the Pittsburgh Steelers in the aftermath of their 20-10 loss to the Bengals on Monday Night Football earlier this week: Sad as they are, the Steelers could hang around.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NicePickCowher.

George

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2013
Fire haley before its to late!
Herschmo

Spring, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2013
Pull a Cleveland , trade Sanders to NE, trade Ben , get rid of Olay Adams and the turnstiles , punt Haly back to KC , looking forward to draft in April
urug26

Cleveland, OH

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Joe Starkey, here these words and here them well" does that sound like the french guy with the beautiful blonde at the restaurant in The Matrix"? If your baby cries, he or she needs their diaper changed,or they are hungry for food or attention, if your car is on empty, you put gas in it, when the steelers take the field,you are going to see the type of performance that makes you sick to your stomach. Optomistic?, i see 0 and 6 easily and possibly 1 and 9.Are you looking at the same disfunctional team as everyone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Steelers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike tomlin gone hopefully Nov 13 urug26 1
News Ohio.com - Neighbor fights court order to move (Nov '07) Oct '16 Terrence G 312
News No More Long Hair For NFL Players? (Mar '08) Oct '16 Bartender 30
Top site for Steeler thought Sep '16 Large Steelers fan 1
steelers players are believing the hype. Sep '16 urug26 1
Pittsburgh Fans Sep '16 pgh 1
Ben pledges 1 large to k9s Sep '16 hiyo 1
More from around the web