Atheist Group Believes Tebow 'Full Of...

Atheist Group Believes Tebow 'Full Of Crap' With Public Display Of Christianity

There are 54 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 10, 2012, titled Atheist Group Believes Tebow 'Full Of Crap' With Public Display Of Christianity. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Tim Tebow of the Denver Broncos celebrates after running the ball in the end zone for a touchdown in the second quarter against the Pittsburgh Steelers during the AFC Wild Card Playoff game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#42 Jan 14, 2012
Yea God got a priority list and quickly shoved football to the top of the list screw people suffering in famines and civil wars , Go Broncos!!!

God a freaking sociopath anyway, makes sense

“Your Own Peace Prize Inside”

Since: Mar 07

Hyannis, Mass

#45 Jan 16, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was once closed minded and defensive about Christianity just like you. Anytime anyone spoke out against Christianity I felt I had to defend Jesus and the bible or pray for their ineptitude or ignorance no matter what was said because the bible says there will be people that will refute it's claims and there will be naysayers etc. etc..
I can relate to you and your position 100% because I've been where you're at, but until you give yourself an opportunity to change your mode of thinking and learn about all the factors and read and study history you'll always have a one-sided opinion and you'll never be able to debate and relate with actual, factual knowledge. We also know there's ALWAYS 3 sides to every story. His side, her side then the truth.
It hurts nothing my friend. If when you've studied and learned about how Christianity really got it's start and unlearned what you've read in the bible and read all about the religions and God's before Jesus and you're still with Jesus? Look at all the knowledge you've gained! Your faith will undoubtedly be stronger as well. Anyway you slice it, it's a win win.
Again, it is because you are ignorant and biased that you don't understand christianity.
The ridicule and denial is so very common among those that believe they are superior to people that have an understanding of christianity.
If you think people are closed minded because they defend chrisianity, then it is you my friend that needs to open your mind and realized that it has been around for more than 2000 years and more people around the world understand it than don't.
I consider you in the ignorant minority, even though you falsely think you are the intelligent majority.

Hyannis, Mass

#46 Jan 16, 2012
wobet wrote:
ALL because he's a CHRISTIAN. Funny how things work in the end.
There are hundreds of professional sports atheletes that are christians and that show their appreciation for god and jesus openly. The politically correct media in this country doesn't like high-profile players (like a quarterback) to be so obvious, as they try to minimize the showing.
Anonymous

Elizabethton, TN

#47 Jan 16, 2012
well ithink t-boe time is over i mean the bronkose were just sucken it uo
Teblow

Houston, TX

#48 Jan 16, 2012
His "Tebowing" isnt the main concern...his inconsistency is...he is overrated as an athelete...

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#49 Jan 16, 2012
WeElectedABunchOfIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it is because you are ignorant and biased that you don't understand christianity.
The ridicule and denial is so very common among those that believe they are superior to people that have an understanding of christianity.
If you think people are closed minded because they defend chrisianity, then it is you my friend that needs to open your mind and realized that it has been around for more than 2000 years and more people around the world understand it than don't.
I consider you in the ignorant minority, even though you falsely think you are the intelligent majority.
Even though I have acceptance and tolerance for all people including their religion, I'm the ignorant one?

Ok, you're not even close to being willing to see another person's point of view so I'll just leave you with this question seeing as you're so open minded:-Is your God and your religion(Christianity) the ONLY right and true God and religion, discounting all the other faith's God's and their religion from the beginning(not the absurd christian 6000yrs ago belief)of time until present day?

Don't try and duck or spin or be PC. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Hyannis, Mass

#50 Jan 16, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I have acceptance and tolerance for all people including their religion, I'm the ignorant one?
Ok, you're not even close to being willing to see another person's point of view so I'll just leave you with this question seeing as you're so open minded:-Is your God and your religion(Christianity) the ONLY right and true God and religion, discounting all the other faith's God's and their religion from the beginning(not the absurd christian 6000yrs ago belief)of time until present day?
This whole conversation started because you claim Tebow is a hypocrite and/or a true christian.
My point is, you have no standing to make those claims.
That is all I've tried to point out to you.

Hyannis, Mass

#51 Jan 16, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
btw - you have ducked the question I asked when you say God and Jesus (verses in the bible) said what Tebow is doing makes him a hypocrite.
I asked which verses, where in the bible, who said it?
You claim to have knowledge - Go for it.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#52 Jan 16, 2012
WeElectedABunchOfIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
btw - you have ducked the question I asked when you say God and Jesus (verses in the bible) said what Tebow is doing makes him a hypocrite.
I asked which verses, where in the bible, who said it?
You claim to have knowledge - Go for it.
I've not ducked, unlike you. It's post #13 on page 1 and just because YOU and YOU ONLY claim it to be taken out of context doesn't mean you're right. Even though it's in black and white done in chapter and verse form for you from Jesus'/God's supposed own mouth which you try and say you follow no less! What has to happen? Does one of them need to tell you again this is THEIR word?

Answer the question with an answer open minded person you claim to be: Is your God and your religion(Christianity) the ONLY right and true God and religion, discounting all the other faith's Gods and their religion from the beginning(not the absurd christian 6000yrs ago belief)of time until present day?

I'll let you off the hook... It's a trick question because if you answer it "Yes" you're closed minded and a liar which goes to my point about you. And if you answer "No" you're a hypocrite which also makes you a liar as well which is what I'm exposing about you.

Thing is you haven't the guts to stand up for your beliefs when it's put to you. You're apparently ashamed of Jesus and proclaiming your faith aren't you true believer? It appears so. Don't bother replying to me because I have no time for gutless, shameless, ignorant, miserable instigators like yourself. I tried to be open minded and discuss with you. You won't grant me the same respect. Peace fellow human.
Anonymous

Elizabethton, TN

#53 Jan 17, 2012
tebow is the best qurterback in the leage so dont be judgen

Hyannis, Mass

#54 Jan 17, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not ducked, unlike you. It's post #13 on page 1 and just because YOU and YOU ONLY claim it to be taken out of context doesn't mean you're right. Even though it's in black and white done in chapter and verse form for you from Jesus'/God's supposed own mouth which you try and say you follow no less! What has to happen? Does one of them need to tell you again this is THEIR word?
Answer the question with an answer open minded person you claim to be: Is your God and your religion(Christianity) the ONLY right and true God and religion, discounting all the other faith's Gods and their religion from the beginning(not the absurd christian 6000yrs ago belief)of time until present day?
I'll let you off the hook... It's a trick question because if you answer it "Yes" you're closed minded and a liar which goes to my point about you. And if you answer "No" you're a hypocrite which also makes you a liar as well which is what I'm exposing about you.
Thing is you haven't the guts to stand up for your beliefs when it's put to you. You're apparently ashamed of Jesus and proclaiming your faith aren't you true believer? It appears so. Don't bother replying to me because I have no time for gutless, shameless, ignorant, miserable instigators like yourself. I tried to be open minded and discuss with you. You won't grant me the same respect. Peace fellow human.
You took all of the quotes out of context. A trick that all atheisist use when trying to make anti-christian arguements.
In most of those parables, Jesus was teaching to the faithful about specific items and used the "quotes" you used as examples of how non-christians will understand what he is saying.
In that way, you are just like the Pharasees he was talking about.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#55 Jan 17, 2012
TeBowie.. By Jimmy Fallon
Tebaggers

Houston, TX

#56 Jan 17, 2012
Stop trying to convert people by explaining why Teblow grandstands...
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#57 Jan 18, 2012
He really, he really really sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburgh Steelers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthews, Peppers talk PEDs with NFL investigators 9 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Packers' Matthews, Peppers face suspension Aug 17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Ohio.com - Neighbor fights court order to move (Nov '07) Jul 28 Felinication 309
News Report: Talib told friends he shot himself Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Big Ben wants team to have fun while kicking butt (Jan '16) May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Steelers sign safety Robert Golden to 3-year deal May '16 The Trout 3
Steelers Draft Prospects: Part 2 Apr '16 mwk89 1
More from around the web