Reports: Vick will remain Eagles' quarterback

Oct 30, 2012 Full story: 4029TV.com

Although Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid has not announced his decision about whether Michael Vick will remain the Eagles' starting quarterback, several reports indicated Vick would remain on the job.

Read more
steve-o

Middletown Springs, VT

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Vick suckers the Eagles again. Reid and the Eagles are like Charlie Brown suckered time and time again and never learn.
Vick has already suckered them for millions of dollars even though he is evil walking around the clubhouse and the Earth. He has corrupted the entire team with the odor of his evilness and they have been forced to say nice things about him. However, he has been a loser not only in life but in football. He is a jailbird, over 32 , slower weaker and still the lousy passer with no toucn whatsoever on the ball.
McCoy and the wide receivers copy him and have taken the money and don't really care what happens as long as they don't get injure, especially Leshawn.
The laugh is on the Eagles and will continue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia E... Mar 27 Fake IP Land 15
News DeMarco Murray Thanks Dallas Cowboys Fans On Bi... Mar 20 Hooray4Murray 1
News Tebow time? Controversial QB works out with NFL... Mar 17 Eagles Hotel Cali... 4
News Tim Tebow Works Out With Philadelphia Eagles Mar 17 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Which Outside Linebacker Should Philadelphia Ea... Mar 12 Kellys Zeroes 1
News Philadelphia Eagles reportedly trade QB Nick Fo... Mar 12 Injury Boy 3
News Stephen A Smith: Eagles Head Coach Chip Kelly I... Mar 10 Butters 3
More from around the web