Michael Vick is ready to seize the mo...

Michael Vick is ready to seize the moment with Nick Foles injured

There are 52 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Dec 24, 2012, titled Michael Vick is ready to seize the moment with Nick Foles injured. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Yesterday, Nick Foles was without a doubt the future of this Eagles and Michael Vick was likely never going to play again for this team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#41 Dec 29, 2012
manupnow wrote:
<quoted text>
...and on this forum by yourself
LMGDMFAO
For somebody who claims to be a lawyer, his behavior is grossly unprofessional and if he really is a lawyer, he seems to have a lot of time to devote to the internet which indicates to me that business is terrible. I strongly suspect that he is an unemployed law school dropout. How that guy can even live with himself is beyond me based on what I read here.
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#42 Dec 29, 2012
LMGDAO

Cat boy just can't restrain himself. Can I make these morons dance or what? His last post to Bait Boy about me was that he was going to ignore me. I haven't even referred to the simple minded idiot in days and here he is with Ol' Jim Evans oozing out of his mouth again. I hope he doesn't get all excited and shit about that. Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!
Bro Otis Winston Huges

Johnson City, TN

#43 Dec 29, 2012
i hope vick gets knocked out on his first play and is thrown in a ring with 50 hungry dogs...this sonofabitch deserves to die slow.
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#44 Dec 29, 2012
Awwwwwwww, how GD cute. Bait boy and Cat boy are giving each other lips and hearts again.

You two cuties need to probably fill in 3 icons for each other and whoever is giving you the spam icon will be forced out.

Dance for me, morons, DANCE! LMGDAO
Vick Hater

Hickman, CA

#45 Dec 29, 2012
Bro Otis Winston Huges wrote:
i hope vick gets knocked out on his first play and is thrown in a ring with 50 hungry dogs...this sonofabitch deserves to die slow.
Wouldn't that be a pleasant sight!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#46 Dec 29, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
Awwwwwwww, how GD cute. Bait boy and Cat boy are giving each other lips and hearts again.
You two cuties need to probably fill in 3 icons for each other and whoever is giving you the spam icon will be forced out.
Dance for me, morons, DANCE! LMGDAO
You put the hearts there you lying troll. You predictably state things that you know are patently untrue in a vain attempt to try and soothe that pathetic lack of self esteem. Everybody knows that what you post about us is male bovine digestive waste and deep inside you know it yourself and loathe it. The only way you can give yourself a false sense of accomplishment is with cyberbullying and even that quickly wears off and you need another fix like drug addict to regain that false sense of well-being. Don't lie to us. Deep inside you are hurting and disturbed and you are far from laughing your kiester off. Crying your eyes out sounds more like it.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#47 Dec 29, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
LMGDAO
Cat boy just can't restrain himself. Can I make these morons dance or what? His last post to Bait Boy about me was that he was going to ignore me. I haven't even referred to the simple minded idiot in days and here he is with Ol' Jim Evans oozing out of his mouth again. I hope he doesn't get all excited and shit about that. Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!
It is not me going on hysterical rants. Like I said before. I am no Vick fan and find him almost as repulsive as you. Don't hurt your arm by patting yourself on your back either.
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#48 Dec 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It is not me going on hysterical rants. Like I said before. I am no Vick fan and find him almost as repulsive as you.
Good for you, Cat boy. There's hope for you after all. Now go play with your scratching post and quit stalkin' my azz. LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#49 Dec 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You put the hearts there you lying troll. You predictably state things that you know are patently untrue in a vain attempt to try and soothe that pathetic lack of self esteem. Everybody knows that what you post about us is male bovine digestive waste and deep inside you know it yourself and loathe it. The only way you can give yourself a false sense of accomplishment is with cyberbullying and even that quickly wears off and you need another fix like drug addict to regain that false sense of well-being. Don't lie to us. Deep inside you are hurting and disturbed and you are far from laughing your kiester off. Crying your eyes out sounds more like it.
GD, I think Dr. Phil has joined the forum!!!!!!

Oh damn, I think I'm gonna get "jackwagoned".

LMGDAO
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#50 Dec 29, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>It is not me going on hysterical rants. Like I said before. I am no Vick fan and find him almost as repulsive as you. Don't hurt your arm by patting yourself on your back either.
Meow.
Leah

Adams, KY

#52 Dec 29, 2012
What happened to the Super Bowl, the wins, the "wait until he gets back in the groove" and all the rest of that bullsh&t about psycho?
Leah

Adams, KY

#53 Dec 29, 2012
Same as always I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagles quarterback Wentz saved from gas station... Jun 17 Christaliban 5
News Broncos' Sanchez to miss start of OTAs after th... May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News QBs Goff and Wentz soar, OT Tunsil takes bizarr... May '16 Mike Tannebum 4
News Broncos acquire quarterback Mark Sanchez from E... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Fart news 34
News Football fans still love quarterback Tim Tebow Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Scoggins: Status quo won't do for Vikings coach... Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web