Who has the worst quarterback situati...

Who has the worst quarterback situation entering 2013?

There are 3 comments on the Bleeding Green Nation story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Who has the worst quarterback situation entering 2013?. In it, Bleeding Green Nation reports that:

The Eagles face uncertainty at the starting quarterback position for the first time entering a season since 1999.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleeding Green Nation.

Vick Hater

Hickman, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Ummmm..wait, let me think..well..duh....of course the Eagles have to worst QB situation, they still have Vick on their roster..that's a no-brainer!..Even his most loyal fans have no brains, so that fits!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
Ummmm..wait, let me think..well..duh....of course the Eagles have to worst QB situation, they still have Vick on their roster..that's a no-brainer!..Even his most loyal fans have no brains, so that fits!
But your boycotts, petitions and posts have been an intelligent use of your time. What has it gotten you again ?
Laughing Bear Fan

Arvada, CO

#4 Jul 1, 2013
Whoever has Teblow on their roster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broncos' Sanchez to miss start of OTAs after th... May 17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News QBs Goff and Wentz soar, OT Tunsil takes bizarr... May 2 Mike Tannebum 4
News Broncos acquire quarterback Mark Sanchez from E... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Fart news 34
News Football fans still love quarterback Tim Tebow Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Scoggins: Status quo won't do for Vikings coach... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Ex-Eagle Vince Young arrested for DUI, report says Jan '16 Farts news 3
More from around the web