Michael Vick also 'neglected his pet birds and allowed one to starve...

Jul 1, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail 36

A new book from a woman who claims she was Michael Vick's mistress for nearly a decade says the disgraced NFL quarterback also neglected his pet birds, allowing one to starve to death and another to go without food and water.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#27 Jul 10, 2013
You looney loser; I have no idea who "dana lee" is.maybe,she is another prsonna living in ur delusional brain. Now answe my ???
WHEN IS THE LASTTIME YOU DONATED TIME,$$OR ANYTHING ELSE TO SAVE ANOTHER LIVING BEING???? You get on my fbpage and post,anthen we talk; gutless cowar!
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#28 Jul 10, 2013
I knew that thug wouldn't care for any living thing. Tomorrow I will notify the thug's local police dept. and ask for a welfare check on the puppy. When I get the number I will be happy to post it for all. Poor parrots. You know this punk is truly a sociopath and a sadist. Not to mention a loser.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#29 Jul 11, 2013
genevalove wrote:
You looney loser; I have no idea who "dana lee" is.maybe,she is another prsonna living in ur delusional brain. Now answe my ???
WHEN IS THE LASTTIME YOU DONATED TIME,$$OR ANYTHING ELSE TO SAVE ANOTHER LIVING BEING???? You get on my fbpage and post,anthen we talk; gutless cowar!
You're a liar. Dana Lee is right on your friends list. This is the most obvious lie of your to date. And that's saying a lot considering how transparent your lies usually are.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#30 Jul 11, 2013
Leah wrote:
I knew that thug wouldn't care for any living thing. Tomorrow I will notify the thug's local police dept. and ask for a welfare check on the puppy. When I get the number I will be happy to post it for all. Poor parrots. You know this punk is truly a sociopath and a sadist. Not to mention a loser.
Another moron who's willing to accept the word of a woman who wants her claim to fame to be "I was Vick's Mistress". Good choice of sources to put your faith behind.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron who's willing to accept the word of a woman who wants her claim to fame to be "I was Vick's Mistress". Good choice of sources to put your faith behind.
Leah be careful.the twistedddddddddday is becoming unwound,even for him. If we ignore him,he must look elsewhere for attention.of course,you can look at his obsessive,compulsive postings,copy,pasting as entertainment;
Sad,lonely little twerp.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#32 Jul 11, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Leah be careful.the twistedddddddddday is becoming unwound,even for him. If we ignore him,he must look elsewhere for attention.of course,you can look at his obsessive,compulsive postings,copy,pasting as entertainment;
Sad,lonely little twerp.
LMAO !! You say ignore me, but 1st of all... YOU CAN'T, 2nd of all... YOU REPLIED TO ME. LMAO !! Who's coming unwound ? LMAO !! Too GD EASY !!

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#33 Jul 11, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Leah be careful.the twistedddddddddday is becoming unwound,even for him. If we ignore him,he must look elsewhere for attention.of course,you can look at his obsessive,compulsive postings,copy,pasting as entertainment;
Sad,lonely little twerp.
"I am this close to getting a warrant for internet stalking!"

What happened to this ? Back again I see. Give up on that idiotic idea ? LMAO !!
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#34 Jul 11, 2013
I want one,too.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#35 Jul 11, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO !! At the risk of sounding like I'm an old fart like you... Ooooh, I'm so scared. LMAO !!!
Why do u keep changing names,if u are not sssssscareddddd?
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#36 Jul 11, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am this close to getting a warrant for internet stalking!"
What happened to this ? Back again I see. Give up on that idiotic idea ? LMAO !!
Living ur life,having to look at urself every day should be punishment enough: but one more word of defamation about me rescuing dogs;
you will be served with a cease and desist!
now tell me again about $$$ that I begged for : tell me again what animals I was unable to care for. Come on give me the" facts" about nancy elizabeth green punk!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#37 Jul 11, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO !! You say ignore me, but 1st of all... YOU CAN'T, 2nd of all... YOU REPLIED TO ME. LMAO !! Who's coming unwound ? LMAO !! Too GD EASY !!
I said
IF WE IGNORE U;
you have nothing to live for. Leaving you without any human contact.
being a person who rescues the unwanted: how could I not reply?
Sad sad little man ; feeling like someone,behind ur keyboard; but knowing how really insignificant and just plain stupid you are.just a nobody with a computer.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#38 Jul 11, 2013
Leah wrote:
I knew that thug wouldn't care for any living thing. Tomorrow I will notify the thug's local police dept. and ask for a welfare check on the puppy. When I get the number I will be happy to post it for all. Poor parrots. You know this punk is truly a sociopath and a sadist. Not to mention a loser.
Thank you leah.i can do the same.could u list the police contact.phila a huge city.vick never sent me his address; probably afraid I would visit.there is a main line rescue in phila.,which was very involved with vicks dog fighting activities.will find their info.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#39 Jul 12, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Living ur life,having to look at urself every day should be punishment enough: but one more word of defamation about me rescuing dogs;
you will be served with a cease and desist!
now tell me again about $$$ that I begged for : tell me again what animals I was unable to care for. Come on give me the" facts" about nancy elizabeth green punk!
Translation... Thank you for point out that what I said was moronic. LMAO !!

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#40 Jul 12, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
I said
IF WE IGNORE U;
you have nothing to live for. Leaving you without any human contact.
being a person who rescues the unwanted: how could I not reply?
Sad sad little man ; feeling like someone,behind ur keyboard; but knowing how really insignificant and just plain stupid you are.just a nobody with a computer.
I got what I wanted. Looks like you were the ones who's opinions were PROVEN to be insignificant. LMAO !!

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#41 Jul 12, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u keep changing names,if u are not sssssscareddddd?
Nope, just battling hypocrites who report my profile, because they don't have the backbone to take what they dish out. Sound familiar?

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#42 Jul 12, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Living ur life,having to look at urself every day should be punishment enough: but one more word of defamation about me rescuing dogs;
you will be served with a cease and desist!
now tell me again about $$$ that I begged for : tell me again what animals I was unable to care for. Come on give me the" facts" about nancy elizabeth green punk!
YOU SHARED THESE POST VIA YOUR PUBLIC FACEBOOK SETTINGS, IDIOT. BLAME YOURSELF FOR PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO SEE WHAT YOU DID.

Dana Lee and to think i helped you one so full of hate. you should have your acc suspended until you speak like a decent human being. your post is what is wrong with america.
May 21 at 4:27pm Like

Ron Lupo No, your liberal logic is taking America down. Reality sometimes hurts, so enjoy the pain!
May 21 at 5:17pm Like

Debra Eckley LOVE it!!
May 21 at 5:53pm Like

Dana Lee my lib money was good enough to help nancy when she had never heard of me. i just heard a lady in need had a sick dog so i just helped. never asked for it back. i didnt even know if she had gotten it because i heard nothing. no thank you or anything. i had to ask kendra. also am syrian on my mothers half. you wernt too good to take it. who has their hands out? not this half syrian lib. so whos the benefit grabbers now... heard of projection? now i am gonna walk my lib feet to the pacific which is 10 doors down from me and contemplate how people can be so mean.
May 21 at 5:59pm Like

There ya go. All verifiable on your facebook page. Any other easy tasks you have for me ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS commentator Simms will not refer to Washing... Sep 27 Fossilfarts 2
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 6
LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... Sep '14 McCoy Was Right 4
Ex-Ranger Donald Hawkins signed by Dallas Cowboys Sep '14 Cowboyzz 2
LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... Sep '14 Vince Papale 6
Charlie Sheen tips $1000 on LeSean McCoy tab Sep '14 Tiger Blood 2
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5

Philadelphia Eagles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE