Trainer: Michael Vick still can't drive a car, sleeps all day

Full story: Daily Press & Argus

Michael Vick leaves the field after suffering a concussion in the second quarter against the Cowboys on Nov.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 20, 2012
 
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really have to call people names? Your bigotry and ability to call people names doesn't make you appear intelligent. Quite the opposite actually.
I see your another loser who uses different names,if you would stick with one name and location and not use other peoples, you would be taken more seriously!

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your another loser who uses different names,if you would stick with one name and location and not use other peoples, you would be taken more seriously!
I don't have a location listed. I also don't know what you are talking about. I only post under 1 account.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that his point is worthless. If someone makes a worthless point, attack the point. The spelling and grammar are irrelevant. Being correct/incorrect is not decided by spelling. In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with being correct/incorrect. It is a non sequitur.
I don't think spelling and grammar are irrelevant at all. It shows the intelligence level of the person you're dealing with.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your another loser who uses different names,if you would stick with one name and location and not use other peoples, you would be taken more seriously!
If you could spell and say something new and different once in a while, you would be taken more seriously too.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
Awwww GAYback, you're just so cute when you try and act all intellectual and shit. It must irk the living hell out of you not to be able to post under your old troll name. Poor little pissant! Too funny, just way, way too GD funny.
Are you S.A.D.????????? I know you do! LMGDAO
So, now you're calling that guy GAYback ? What is it with you nuts ?

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think spelling and grammar are irrelevant at all. It shows the intelligence level of the person you're dealing with.
Actually, it doesn't. There are not any spelling questions on an IQ test because it isn't relevant. If correct spelling correlated with IQ, it would be on the test. The people who devise the tests are always trying to test items that better and better correlate with intelligence. If it were relevant, they would have picked up on it by now. Also, attacking the person is not attacking their talking points. Rote memorization is not a critical thinking skill. neither is being obsessive about what may be perceived as trivial things (spelling on a message board).

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it doesn't. There are not any spelling questions on an IQ test because it isn't relevant. If correct spelling correlated with IQ, it would be on the test. The people who devise the tests are always trying to test items that better and better correlate with intelligence. If it were relevant, they would have picked up on it by now. Also, attacking the person is not attacking their talking points. Rote memorization is not a critical thinking skill. neither is being obsessive about what may be perceived as trivial things (spelling on a message board).
Funny, an employee of mine just took the GED test and it mattered on there. I guess intelligence has nothing to do with graduating high school. Boy, did my English teacher waste a lot of our time.
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

vick needs to go old school. a tricyle where he can hang from the handlebars. he can have a little flowered basket to keep his banana and weed handy.
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

and I guess marcus can't give him a lift. Back to public transit to the hood.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 21, 2012
 
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about. I only have one account and have never been banned. Can you say the same?
GAYsplat, I'd tell ya to blow me, but you'd do your best to take me up on it.

Are you S.A.D.? I know you do. LMGDAO

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, an employee of mine just took the GED test and it mattered on there. I guess intelligence has nothing to do with graduating high school. Boy, did my English teacher waste a lot of our time.
Intelligence is not the same as grades. You are erroneously comparing what one has learned and/or desire to accurately produce with the capacity to learn.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence is not the same as grades. You are erroneously comparing what one has learned and/or desire to accurately produce with the capacity to learn.
No matter how you explain what intelligence is, VH still falls short of your description. Period.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Andy Ried gambled on Vick, and it will likely cost him his job.....what a shame....

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you explain what intelligence is, VH still falls short of your description. Period.
I haven't stated that VH is intelligent. I have stated that spelling is not relevant to the topic we are discussing. "correctness" has never been determined by spelling or grammar. They are not related. neither is spelling and grammar (or lack there of) an indicator of intelligence. You can try to argue that it is but you are incorrect.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't stated that VH is intelligent. I have stated that spelling is not relevant to the topic we are discussing. "correctness" has never been determined by spelling or grammar. They are not related. neither is spelling and grammar (or lack there of) an indicator of intelligence. You can try to argue that it is but you are incorrect.
Fine, now let's apply a real world application to the relationship between the two. Do you think an employer looks at a job application full of spelling errors and says "it doesn't mean he's not intelligent" ? Nope, he says "this guy must be a moron" as the balled up app hits the wastebasket.
In my opinion, anyone who is intelligent doesn't hit "post comment" before they proofread and find obvious misspellings like "degranged invididual". I mean come on, in one post he even misspelled "misspelling". Then he calls other people stupid ? Really ? And save your typing finger. I'm aware that being a hypocrite doesn't mean your not intelligent .

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't stated that VH is intelligent. I have stated that spelling is not relevant to the topic we are discussing. "correctness" has never been determined by spelling or grammar. They are not related. neither is spelling and grammar (or lack there of) an indicator of intelligence. You can try to argue that it is but you are incorrect.
I thought I mentioned this in my last post, but apparently I didn't. I could have brought up your lack of capitalizing the beginning of a sentence, but as I said in post #6, everyone makes mistakes. Maybe you were in a hurry, or like me, being constantly distracted. I have no problem with that. We all slip in a "there" where it should be "their" once in a while in our haste. But, there's no excuse for posting things like "degranged invididual" when you are the same person calling others stupid.
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I mentioned this in my last post, but apparently I didn't. I could have brought up your lack of capitalizing the beginning of a sentence, but as I said in post #6, everyone makes mistakes. Maybe you were in a hurry, or like me, being constantly distracted. I have no problem with that. We all slip in a "there" where it should be "their" once in a while in our haste. But, there's no excuse for posting things like "degranged invididual" when you are the same person calling others stupid.
You always did go so "anal" over spelling and punctuation..who do you think you are fooling?...Too funny how easy it is to draw you out..time for you to defend your "degranged individual" man love..AKA the sociopath and to continue to be the moron that you are..lol..just too easy!
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Roids are the rage wrote:
Michael Vicks damaged brains to be loaded in canon and launched into outter space today.
What brains?..Maybe they can launch his broken down body parts!
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ray Charles Reff wrote:
Vick is declared brain dead and organs have been harvested and burned.
vick was braindead@ conception. As far as harvesting his organs, why infect others? He did that enough with his penis!

I'd suggest grinding them up and feeding to wild dogs in the outback: but dingoes would smell the stench of rotten ookie: and reject!

how's that dynesty working for you, ron mexico, ookiefanookie,m dewayne vick? We still hate you, and want you strapped down to electrical outlets, while taking a dip. You are and always have been a losing, overrated, underachieving savage. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 23, 2012
 
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
vick was braindead@ conception. As far as harvesting his organs, why infect others? He did that enough with his penis!
I'd suggest grinding them up and feeding to wild dogs in the outback: but dingoes would smell the stench of rotten ookie: and reject!
how's that dynesty working for you, ron mexico, ookiefanookie,m dewayne vick? We still hate you, and want you strapped down to electrical outlets, while taking a dip. You are and always have been a losing, overrated, underachieving savage. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LMGDAO

Now tell us how you REALLY feel!

Looks like the dog killing POS is in his final throes in the NFL. Rumor is that both he and the walrus are possibly looking at their final season in Philly. It'll be interesting to see if anyone is hard up enough to sign the frail little felon when the Eagles let his perverted ass go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••