Trainer: Michael Vick still can't drive a car, sleeps all day

Full story: Daily Press & Argus

Michael Vick leaves the field after suffering a concussion in the second quarter against the Cowboys on Nov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of137
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

11

10

10

From the article:

"He just isn't right," Burkholder said.

And it took this long for these dumb bastards to figure this out? LMGDAO

Maybe if they give him a Chrysler 300 with 26 inch chrome rims, a few great big fat blunts, and let him pick up his dog killin' homies, the ghetto POS would feel just like he was at home and be just fine.

That's exactly what the felon is going to do when they throw the degenerate out of the NFL and he can't earn his money by fumbling the ball and throwing interceptions anymore.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

A human suffered a serious injury and you are making jokes? You are one deranged individual.
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

USA R0CKS wrote:
A human suffered a serious injury and you are making jokes? You are one deranged individual.
You got this all backwards..its the Sociopath AKA Vick who is the sick & degranged (we won't refer to the sociopath as an invididual because that would make him human) POS is more like it..but nice try in making anyone believe you're serious..good one!!

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You got this all backwards..its the Sociopath AKA Vick who is the sick & degranged (we won't refer to the sociopath as an invididual because that would make him human) POS is more like it..but nice try in making anyone believe you're serious..good one!!
I think you are the "degranged invididual".
Although, pronouncing those words as you spelled them is actually quite comical. de-granged in-vi-did-ual.
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are the "degranged invididual".
Although, pronouncing those words as you spelled them is actually quite comical. de-granged in-vi-did-ual.
Thanks for correcting my typo..Gayback Rattler!..I know how important it is for your sicko mind!

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for correcting my typo..Gayback Rattler!..I know how important it is for your sicko mind!
What the hell are you talking about ? All I know is, your spelling is atrocious and I wish I would get a penny every time you say "Vick AKA the sociopath." At least the sheer repetition of that statement has you trained on the accurate spelling. Everyone makes mistakes, but man, if they're only typos, fix them and look a little more intelligent.
You have to admit, de-granged in-vi-did-ual is pretty funny. It sounds like you had Mike Tyson for a speech therapist.
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about ? All I know is, your spelling is atrocious and I wish I would get a penny every time you say "Vick AKA the sociopath." At least the sheer repetition of that statement has you trained on the accurate spelling. Everyone makes mistakes, but man, if they're only typos, fix them and look a little more intelligent.
You have to admit, de-granged in-vi-did-ual is pretty funny. It sounds like you had Mike Tyson for a speech therapist.
Think you mean more like Vick AKA the Sociopath as a speech therapist..a sociopath is exactly what the Vickster is..look up the definition of a sociopath in your dictionary if you have one..spelling or typo's will never change your charatcter..scum attracks scum!!

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you mean more like Vick AKA the Sociopath as a speech therapist..a sociopath is exactly what the Vickster is..look up the definition of a sociopath in your dictionary if you have one..spelling or typo's will never change your charatcter..scum attracks scum!!
Seriously, are you that stupid ? "charatcter" ? "attracks" ?
I'm guessing you're mad at Vick because he makes millions and isn't any smarter than you, right ?
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, are you that stupid ? "charatcter" ? "attracks" ?
I'm guessing you're mad at Vick because he makes millions and isn't any smarter than you, right ?
If you don't like typous & mispelllings then GET OUT!:)
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, are you that stupid ? "charatcter" ? "attracks" ?
I'm guessing you're mad at Vick because he makes millions and isn't any smarter than you, right ?
Seriously Gayback you can use your fancy computer and change your name and location all you want, but its so easy to pick you out..didn't take much to draw you out..you always became so "anal" over mispelling..you can fool some of the people some of the time..hope you feel that you got your $$$$ worth..can't wait to see your next new idenity!

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Gayback you can use your fancy computer and change your name and location all you want, but its so easy to pick you out..didn't take much to draw you out..you always became so "anal" over mispelling..you can fool some of the people some of the time..hope you feel that you got your $$$$ worth..can't wait to see your next new idenity!
Apparently you think I'm someone you know and now I'm wondering if you're just a moron, or actually delusional. Either way, try to stick with short words. Maybe that would help.
"idenity" "mispelling"... in case you were keeping track of what you need to work on.


Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like typous & mispelllings then GET OUT!:)
Wow, 2 words out of 9 wrong. You can admit they're not "typous" now.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You got this all backwards..its the Sociopath AKA Vick who is the sick & degranged (we won't refer to the sociopath as an invididual because that would make him human) POS is more like it..but nice try in making anyone believe you're serious..good one!!
Problem is that he doesn't meet the criteria for sociopathy. I get that his behavior angers you but your emotional reaction doesn't make him a sociopath. I personally find people who wish/do harm to fellow humans to be dangerous to society. Guys like MV haven't harmed anyone and haven't done anything to harm society.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you think I'm someone you know and now I'm wondering if you're just a moron, or actually delusional. Either way, try to stick with short words. Maybe that would help.
"idenity" "mispelling"... in case you were keeping track of what you need to work on.
Spelling (or lack there of) doesn't make or break a talking point or premise. Regardless of how his/her spelling ability, it is the point that needs to be addressed. Spelling/grammar are irrelevant during discussions like this.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Gayback you can use your fancy computer and change your name and location all you want, but its so easy to pick you out..didn't take much to draw you out..you always became so "anal" over mispelling..you can fool some of the people some of the time..hope you feel that you got your $$$$ worth..can't wait to see your next new idenity!
Do you really have to call people names? Your bigotry and ability to call people names doesn't make you appear intelligent. Quite the opposite actually.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling (or lack there of) doesn't make or break a talking point or premise. Regardless of how his/her spelling ability, it is the point that needs to be addressed. Spelling/grammar are irrelevant during discussions like this.
His point is worthless. He's got some delusion about who I am that he keeps spouting about. Period. He could at least spell correctly. Spell check is a free program and makes you look less foolish, especially when you're calling other people dumb.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is that he doesn't meet the criteria for sociopathy. I get that his behavior angers you but your emotional reaction doesn't make him a sociopath. I personally find people who wish/do harm to fellow humans to be dangerous to society. Guys like MV haven't harmed anyone and haven't done anything to harm society.
LMGDAO

Awwww GAYback, you're just so cute when you try and act all intellectual and shit. It must irk the living hell out of you not to be able to post under your old troll name. Poor little pissant! Too funny, just way, way too GD funny.

Are you S.A.D.????????? I know you do! LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell check is a free program and makes you look less foolish, especially when you're calling other people dumb.
Well aren't you special. LMGDAO

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
His point is worthless. He's got some delusion about who I am that he keeps spouting about. Period. He could at least spell correctly. Spell check is a free program and makes you look less foolish, especially when you're calling other people dumb.
I agree that his point is worthless. If someone makes a worthless point, attack the point. The spelling and grammar are irrelevant. Being correct/incorrect is not decided by spelling. In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with being correct/incorrect. It is a non sequitur.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
Awwww GAYback, you're just so cute when you try and act all intellectual and shit. It must irk the living hell out of you not to be able to post under your old troll name. Poor little pissant! Too funny, just way, way too GD funny.
Are you S.A.D.????????? I know you do! LMGDAO
I have no idea what you are talking about. I only have one account and have never been banned. Can you say the same?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of137
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••