Vick planning workouts with Eagles te...

Vick planning workouts with Eagles teammates

There are 510 comments on the Philly.com story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Vick planning workouts with Eagles teammates. In it, Philly.com reports that:

The NFL lockout won't interfere with Michael Vick's career rejuvenation, the Eagles' quarterback said last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

You are

Mayhill, NM

#21 Apr 9, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>But you do you freakin moeron. GFY.
You know it, good that you're sober a few minutes a day.

Go grab your combat jar of Jiffy.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#22 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>
ok where do we start. how about umm i dont think he would kick my ass considering im bigger than he is and i train mma and am on the fight team with my school. i train 6 days a week dawg. bluebelt in jiu-jitsu, kickboxing, wrestling, all that. i know hes tough cuz he plays football, but i will choke his b*tch ass out no prob. second, just because there is a difference between man and beast doesnt make it right to do that sh*t. if you are hunting dear and eating the meat thats one thing, but theres no reason to treat mans best friend like that. did you read the affidavid when he first was arrested and charged, i did. he participated in every aspect of the operation including the torturing, beating, drowning, and electrocution of dogs. if that isnt f*cked up, i dont know what is. how would you like to be put in that situation and have that happen to you when you lose the fight?? i actually think im a good person to speak on this because i fight in mma. but the big difference is i enter the cage on my own free will dawg. i choose to do that, no animal or dog should be forced to fight for their survival if they dont want to. its 2011, we as people should be better than that. u wanna back him up then come to philly and get in the cage with me, and when you lose, well strangle, and electrocute, and beat you to death and see how you like it. just because you can still play quarterback doesnt give you the right to act like that. and people like you is whats wrong with our society today. im not perfect, but im not a f*ckin asshole like mike vick and all his pathetic fans.
LMAO at this MMA dork. Buddy, no one cares if you can beat Vick or not. In this world, money is the most powerful thing, and Vick is making more in a few games than you will ever see in your life. Now go back to your cage, hump some grown man, and don't forget to pick up your 50 dollar paycheck.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#23 Apr 9, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd kick your lying azz.
BTW I'm Royce Gracie, "dawg".
BTW how f88king stupid are people who call other people dawg.
He was stupid enough to give up his dignity to be an MMA fighter. What a lucrative "job", LOL. I bet he is covered with tattoos and shit. That guy is a bum.

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 9, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd kick your lying azz.
BTW I'm Royce Gracie, "dawg".
BTW how f88king stupid are people who call other people dawg.
actually ummm... no he wouldnt, n neither would you for that matter. ill slap the sh*t out of both of you at the same time. of course everybody is so tough over the net. come to philly DAWG!!! ill show you whats good, guaranteed. dont just talk about it, where you at?? come to philly and back that sh*t up.

u aint royce gracie, i met royce gracie. what an insult to a great person. man u must be stupid. i guess thats why ur a mike vick fan. all his fans are nothing but illiterate, inconsiderate, good-for-nothing wastes of existance just like yourself. it all makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up for me.

and how f**kin stupid are people who call themselves mike vick fans.

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#25 Apr 9, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
He was stupid enough to give up his dignity to be an MMA fighter. What a lucrative "job", LOL. I bet he is covered with tattoos and shit. That guy is a bum.
you dont gotta give up your dignity to be a fighter dawg. you should try it, maybe it would toughen you up a bit. its freedom dawg. you think football players are tough?? i train with two divI college football players n they couldnt hang wit us from the beginning. its peace dawg. peace of mind. see i dont have to whoop your ass or his ass or anyone elses ass to know i can. theres nothing better than givin another dude the alpha male stare n seein him surrender to you instantly. not because hes a pussy, because he knows, he knows that in the street against an average dude he might be able to kick some ass, but against a real fighter that does the sh*t like a second job he aint sh*t and he knows it. its the same look youll be givin me after you wake up on the concrete and your nose is broke n you cant remember what happened.
you dont know what your talkin about, i have one tattoo. thats not what its about. how many tattoos does ghetto ass mike vick have?? alot more than that. dude theres people that fight in the ufc that have doctorates, terry martin for example is one. look it up. not everybody that fights has to. bj penn and kenny florian come from wealthy families. they dont have to fight, they are fighters. its who they are, theres a difference. thats why you dont understand, youre not one of us. go into your local mma school and sign up for a free class and ask a bluebelt in jiu-jitsu to roll with you and tell him to go 100% on you and youll find out quickly how bad a** you are not!!
ex-pert

Nazareth, PA

#26 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont gotta give up your dignity to be a fighter dawg. you should try it, maybe it would toughen you up a bit. its freedom dawg. you think football players are tough?? i train with two divI college football players n they couldnt hang wit us from the beginning. its peace dawg. peace of mind. see i dont have to whoop your ass or his ass or anyone elses ass to know i can. theres nothing better than givin another dude the alpha male stare n seein him surrender to you instantly. not because hes a pussy, because he knows, he knows that in the street against an average dude he might be able to kick some ass, but against a real fighter that does the sh*t like a second job he aint sh*t and he knows it. its the same look youll be givin me after you wake up on the concrete and your nose is broke n you cant remember what happened.
you dont know what your talkin about, i have one tattoo. thats not what its about. how many tattoos does ghetto ass mike vick have?? alot more than that. dude theres people that fight in the ufc that have doctorates, terry martin for example is one. look it up. not everybody that fights has to. bj penn and kenny florian come from wealthy families. they dont have to fight, they are fighters. its who they are, theres a difference. thats why you dont understand, youre not one of us. go into your local mma school and sign up for a free class and ask a bluebelt in jiu-jitsu to roll with you and tell him to go 100% on you and youll find out quickly how bad a** you are not!!
All that typing, and here's the only thing you said that matters:
"everybody is so tough over the net."
Especially idiots that go off like you just did.
Now, shut thefuck up pantywaste. Isn't there a sofa and a bag of pork rinds calling you ?

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#27 Apr 9, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>
All that typing, and here's the only thing you said that matters:
"everybody is so tough over the net."
Especially idiots that go off like you just did.
Now, shut thefuck up pantywaste. Isn't there a sofa and a bag of pork rinds calling you ?
nope, sorry bro. i eat very healthy. and when it comes to mike vick i hate him. im disgusted that he is in philly and im disgusted at how quickly the american people forget. and how fast they will cheer for a total scumbag like him. and wear his jersey even, unbelievable. when it comes to this topic, im here all day dude. so bring it, everyone that wants to tell me how stupid i am, go for it ill be here all day. MIKE VICK IS A PIECE OF SH*T n im here to ruin this thread.

n its funny how you point out my tough guy on the net line n then your very next words are you being a tough guy on the net yourself. its cool tho, you can talk all that big talk big guy, go for it. i thoroughly enjoy getting under the skin of a mike vick fan. plus i know none of you losers would ever say it to my face so were good. im not even gonna fire back bcuz i dont need to. you know whats good...

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#28 Apr 9, 2011
<quoted text>
with a username like that i bet youre a real prize. that has to be the dumbest statement ive ever heard. just think about it dude. mike vick is your idol?? really?? is john gacy your idol too?? how about jeffrey dahmer?? saddam hussein?? osama bin laden?? is that ur boy?? why would you choose to idolize that guy of all people?? do you know what an idol is supposed to be?? exactly what has he done that was so great that you look up to him?? you idolize a giu that tortures animals?? if someone raped your mom, would he be your new idol?? if hes really your idol i bet you have absolutely no future whatsoever. i hope you dont have any kids...
Royce Gracie

Mayhill, NM

#29 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>
actually ummm... no he wouldnt, n neither would you for that matter. ill slap the sh*t out of both of you at the same time. of course everybody is so tough over the net. come to philly DAWG!!! ill show you whats good, guaranteed. dont just talk about it, where you at?? come to philly and back that sh*t up.
Actually he would and I would too. You're all talk, "dawg".
Dawg, dawg, dawg, dawg, how f88king stupid do they raise you punks in "pillypussia"?
deafbychoice wrote:
u aint royce gracie, i met royce gracie. what an insult to a great person. man u must be stupid. i guess thats why ur a mike vick fan. all his fans are nothing but illiterate, inconsiderate, good-for-nothing wastes of existance just like yourself. it all makes sense now, thanks for clearing that up for me.
and how f**kin stupid are people who call themselves mike vick fans.
I am Royce Gracie and you ignorant uneducated dumbazz better learn to spell, "dawg", LOL!

Now go roll around the mat with your head lodged in another man's rectum/arm pit. Yeah "dawg" go roll around and sweat it up good, "dawg".

LMAO!
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#30 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice likes to roll around the floor with other sweaty, grown men, LOL.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#31 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>
with a username like that i bet youre a real prize. that has to be the dumbest statement ive ever heard. just think about it dude. mike vick is your idol?? really?? is john gacy your idol too?? how about jeffrey dahmer?? saddam hussein?? osama bin laden?? is that ur boy?? why would you choose to idolize that guy of all people?? do you know what an idol is supposed to be?? exactly what has he done that was so great that you look up to him?? you idolize a giu that tortures animals?? if someone raped your mom, would he be yoIur new idol?? if hes really your idol i bet you have absolutely no future whatsoever. i hope you dont have any kids...
I bet you think you are a better athlete than a world class athlete like Michael Vick, LOL.

Rolling around the floor with half naked grown men sure makes you the better athlete, LOL.
Vick Fan

Cypress, TX

#32 Apr 9, 2011
Why does overrated Vick lack world class athletic skills in the post season when he chokes?
Flute

Clio, MI

#33 Apr 9, 2011
<quoted text>
LMAO at this MMA dork. Buddy, no one cares if you can beat Vick or not. In this world, money is the most powerful thing, and Vick is making more in a few games than you will ever see in your life. Now go back to your cage, hump some grown man, and don't forget to pick up your 50 dollar paycheck.
We know, ignorant savage, life is cheap to you. Let your bloody colors wave. You are on a downward spiral to hell, you crud you.
Flute

Clio, MI

#34 Apr 9, 2011
Does not your dog killer idol do the same thing on the field? Well. I will be darn. He sure does!

Take a hike, bugger. Snotface,
Flute

Clio, MI

#35 Apr 9, 2011
<quoted text>
In this world, Karma is the most powerful thing. Karma rules us all. That which goes around, comes around. It may not come around for a while. Heaven knows it will come around eventually. It may take two minutes. It may take two years for Karma to come around. Karma will always get you. It DOES NOT MATTER how much money a person has. Karma is one of the most powerful forces on Earth. Karma will ALWAYS get you in the end. Screw money. Karma has more pull than money. It is clear, you have not lived long enough to know that. You are unaware of the power Karma has. You are in for some big surprises concerning the power of Karma in your life. You mark my words.

Vick will get his karma. Yep! God knows.

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#36 Apr 10, 2011
Royce Gracie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, dawg, dawg, dawg, how f88king stupid do they raise you punks in "pillypussia"?
<quoted text>
I am Royce Gracie and you ignorant uneducated dumbazz better learn to spell, "dawg", LOL!
Now go roll around the mat with your head lodged in another man's rectum/arm pit. Yeah "dawg" go roll around and sweat it up good, "dawg".
LMAO!
yeah ok dude. Royce Gracie would never talk like that so Ummm stop tryin to be someone ur not.

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#37 Apr 10, 2011
its a sport loser, n mike Vick reaches in a grown man's ass crack and takes the ball from under the centers balls b4 every play. Is that the best u got? Ur so stupid u must be a mike Vick fan. F*ck the better athlete, I'm a better man than him. N I'm a better man than u 2 b*tch!

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#38 Apr 10, 2011
Royce Gracie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!
n what a loser u must be while ur over there laughing ur ass off bcuz of how I spelled dawg, thats how its spelled when u use it as slang like I just did u f*cking retard. If ur gonna bust on someone u should actually know what ur talking about. N stop tryin to portray someone you'll never come close to measuring up to. Ur living in an imaginary world.
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#39 Apr 10, 2011
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it, good that you're sober a few minutes a day.
Go grab your combat jar of Jiffy.
Change your name but forget to change your location. Is that something you learned in the vick school for the mentaly challenged. Poor Rathole, coming apart at the seams. Now look up something filthy to reply. I'm sure there's a list in that vick school handbook. You may never be as famous as your hero but you certainly will always be considered as low and demented. You won that award.
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#40 Apr 10, 2011
Vick is planning workouts with team members....interesting. What will he suggest tossing since he can no long use pit bulls? Maybe little bunnies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Vick: Kaepernick needs a haircut for jo... Aug 17 ThePharts 6
News Owens could have done so much more (Jun '11) Feb '17 Fart Proudly 20
News Top surprises, disappointments midway through N... (Nov '16) Feb '17 Midwaypharts 2
News About $500 million at stake in the a Duck Dynas... (Dec '13) Feb '17 Big Money Phart 25
News Falcons invite Vick back to Atlanta for Dome fi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Flying Phart 2
News NFL: Packers snap skid by downing Eagles (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dope in Denver 3
News Overreactions: Winston, Mariota best 1-2 QB dra... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Still Hateful In ... 2
More from around the web