Vick planning workouts with Eagles teammates

Apr 7, 2011 Full story: Philly.com 510

The NFL lockout won't interfere with Michael Vick's career rejuvenation, the Eagles' quarterback said last night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#1 Apr 7, 2011
the Convick doing workouts.....he doesn't have to if there is no football come this fall....it will be another year nothing for him and no playing football.....lmao
ex-pert

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2011
There will be football! So merk yourself fool!! LMAOROTF.
Vick Fan

Katy, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2011
Why did overrated Vick merk his fans by going one-n-done in the post season?
STFU

Whitehall, PA

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Vick Fan wrote:
Why did overrated Vick merk his fans by going one-n-done in the post season?
How's football in TX going Jethro ?
Vick Fan

Katy, TX

#5 Apr 7, 2011
What is overrated Vick doing to improve on his choking with no footbal in the United States?
STFU

Whitehall, PA

#6 Apr 7, 2011
Vick Fan wrote:
What is overrated Vick doing to improve on his choking with no footbal in the United States?
That again shows how little you know.
Vick Fan

Katy, TX

#7 Apr 7, 2011
Why does overrated Vick show little tallent in the post season?
STFU

Whitehall, PA

#8 Apr 7, 2011
Vick Fan wrote:
Why does overrated Vick show little tallent in the post season?
You saying it doesn't make it true Bubba
Vick Fan

Katy, TX

#9 Apr 7, 2011
Why does overrated Vick show the chokefest the post season on TV for everyone to see?
Vick Fan

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2011
Don't be mad because your life sucks. Don't have a sucky life. Go be happy.
PhillyDog

Peoria, AZ

#11 Apr 8, 2011
All the stupid people are making jokes about Michael Vick and you don't have enough sense to realize that Michael Vick DOES NOT CARE what you say about him. Vick is focused on the FUTURE.....Not the PAST. All the Dog lovers can keep HATING him all they want....but your HATE will only HELP Michael Vick to become a better man and a better quarterback.
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#12 Apr 8, 2011
PhillyDog wrote:
All the stupid people are making jokes about Michael Vick and you don't have enough sense to realize that Michael Vick DOES NOT CARE what you say about him. Vick is focused on the FUTURE.....Not the PAST. All the Dog lovers can keep HATING him all they want....but your HATE will only HELP Michael Vick to become a better man and a better quarterback.
Hey putz, your post was written in the past ! When you're a victim of a crime, call a convick ! LMAO ! There's often an 8%er who'll lock a jury, even though they know they're wrong. They figure the crime wasn't done to them, so they don't care. They identify with criminals, because who wants to identify with victims ? They break rules, act out, and write stupidly here. They know they're stupid, but call their craftiness, "street smarts". They use every advantage they can, fair or not. In a fair world they'd be SHOT ON SIGHT ! We ALL see, who identifies with criminals and why ! Not good enough, kids ! Convick will NEVER pay for the pain he's caused. Sick convick and anyone who supports him should be shunned by society. They simply don't respect behavior rules !

“"Do what thou will."”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 8, 2011
PhillyDog wrote:
Ummm no it won't retard. Michael Vick is a piece of sh*t, always has, always will be. I live near Phallyn, I been a Eagles fan my whole life, until they signed Vick. The NFL is a circus. Vick should never be allowed to play again, neither should Stallworth, or Roethlisberger. But apparently u can kill people and animals n sexually assault women and as long as u can play football, ur good. How would u like to be taken prisoner, forced to fight random people n tortured to death when u under performed?? F*ck Mike Vick n f*ck the Eagles as long as he's on their team. If I ever met Mike Vick in person I would spit in his fuckin face. Not everyone deserves a second chance, not when ur doin sick shit like that. He was the highest paid person in football, all that was completely unnecessary. I hope he dies a painful death...
New York

West Babylon, NY

#14 Apr 9, 2011
PhillyDog wrote:
You have to be a man to become a better one. Vick is just a sadistic thug and if he couldn't play footbal he'd be totally useless. One more thing, no one cares what vick thinks or cares about. Actually I'd be amazed to find out he had those abilities since he has no brain and no heart.

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#15 Apr 9, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be a man to become a better one. Vick is just a sadistic thug and if he couldn't play footbal he'd be totally useless. One more thing, no one cares what vick thinks or cares about. Actually I'd be amazed to find out he had those abilities since he has no brain and no heart.
good call
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#16 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm no it won't retard. Michael Vick is a piece of sh*t, always has, always will be. I live near Phallyn, I been a Eagles fan my whole life, until they signed Vick. The NFL is a circus. Vick should never be allowed to play again, neither should Stallworth, or Roethlisberger. But apparently u can kill people and animals n sexually assault women and as long as u can play football, ur good....

Nobody care what you think or do..........NOBODY.
deafbychoice wrote:
<

How would u like to be taken prisoner, forced to fight random people n tortured to death when u under performed??...
I know it's hard for you tards to understand the difference between beast and man, but please try.
deafbychoice wrote:
<F*ck Mike Vick n f*ck the Eagles as long as he's on their team. If I ever met Mike Vick in person I would spit in his fuckin face.
He would beat you like a Bad Newz pooch.
deafbychoice wrote:
< I hope he dies a painful death...
..........and as always, the "Derangers" are no better than what they "say" they despise.

Just another worthless POS..........good luck ya idiot.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#17 Apr 9, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be a man to become a better one. Vick is just a sadistic thug and if he couldn't play footbal he'd be totally useless. One more thing, no one cares what vick thinks or cares about. Actually I'd be amazed to find out he had those abilities since he has no brain and no heart.
Your inebriated azz doesn't have a clue what it takes to be a good person. Nobody care what you think either. Go take another shot and drown your sorrows alone.

“"Do what thou will."”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 9, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody care what you think or do..........NOBODY.
<quoted text>
I know it's hard for you tards to understand the difference between beast and man, but please try.
<quoted text>
He would beat you like a Bad Newz pooch.
<quoted text>
..........and as always, the "Derangers" are no better than what they "say" they despise.
Just another worthless POS..........good luck ya idiot.
ok where do we start. how about umm i dont think he would kick my ass considering im bigger than he is and i train mma and am on the fight team with my school. i train 6 days a week dawg. bluebelt in jiu-jitsu, kickboxing, wrestling, all that. i know hes tough cuz he plays football, but i will choke his b*tch ass out no prob. second, just because there is a difference between man and beast doesnt make it right to do that sh*t. if you are hunting dear and eating the meat thats one thing, but theres no reason to treat mans best friend like that. did you read the affidavid when he first was arrested and charged, i did. he participated in every aspect of the operation including the torturing, beating, drowning, and electrocution of dogs. if that isnt f*cked up, i dont know what is. how would you like to be put in that situation and have that happen to you when you lose the fight?? i actually think im a good person to speak on this because i fight in mma. but the big difference is i enter the cage on my own free will dawg. i choose to do that, no animal or dog should be forced to fight for their survival if they dont want to. its 2011, we as people should be better than that. u wanna back him up then come to philly and get in the cage with me, and when you lose, well strangle, and electrocute, and beat you to death and see how you like it. just because you can still play quarterback doesnt give you the right to act like that. and people like you is whats wrong with our society today. im not perfect, but im not a f*ckin asshole like mike vick and all his pathetic fans.
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#19 Apr 9, 2011
deafbychoice wrote:
<quoted text>
ok where do we start. how about umm i dont think he would kick my ass considering im bigger than he is and i train mma and am on the fight team with my school. i train 6 days a week dawg. bluebelt in jiu-jitsu, kickboxing, wrestling, all that. i know hes tough cuz he plays football, but i will choke his b*tch ass out no prob. second, just because there is a difference between man and beast doesnt make it right to do that sh*t. if you are hunting dear and eating the meat thats one thing, but theres no reason to treat mans best friend like that. did you read the affidavid when he first was arrested and charged, i did. he participated in every aspect of the operation including the torturing, beating, drowning, and electrocution of dogs. if that isnt f*cked up, i dont know what is. how would you like to be put in that situation and have that happen to you when you lose the fight?? i actually think im a good person to speak on this because i fight in mma. but the big difference is i enter the cage on my own free will dawg. i choose to do that, no animal or dog should be forced to fight for their survival if they dont want to. its 2011, we as people should be better than that. u wanna back him up then come to philly and get in the cage with me, and when you lose, well strangle, and electrocute, and beat you to death and see how you like it. just because you can still play quarterback doesnt give you the right to act like that. and people like you is whats wrong with our society today. im not perfect, but im not a f*ckin asshole like mike vick and all his pathetic fans.
He'd kick your lying azz.

BTW I'm Royce Gracie, "dawg".

BTW how f88king stupid are people who call other people dawg.
New York

West Babylon, NY

#20 Apr 9, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inebriated azz doesn't have a clue what it takes to be a good person. Nobody care what you think either. Go take another shot and drown your sorrows alone.
But you do you freakin moeron. GFY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS commentator Simms will not refer to Washing... Sep 27 Fossilfarts 2
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 6
LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... Sep '14 McCoy Was Right 4
Ex-Ranger Donald Hawkins signed by Dallas Cowboys Sep '14 Cowboyzz 2
LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... Sep '14 Vince Papale 6
Charlie Sheen tips $1000 on LeSean McCoy tab Sep '14 Tiger Blood 2
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5

Philadelphia Eagles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE