Vick issues response at church appearance to violent threats

Mar 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: nfl.com

A week after Barnes & Noble pulled the plug on a string of scheduled appearances citing safety concerns, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick appeared at a church in Georgia on Saturday to sign copies of his autobiography, " Michael Vick : Finally Free." Where will Brent Grimes wind up? Follow him and all the other NFL players on the move ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
genevalove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

hey vick
can you understand:NEVER!
You sadistic pos.have u checked on your still alive 6 vicktims?
Have you donated huge amts of $$$ to animal rescue? Have you helped even one pit bull?
Burn in hell,you used up loser!
Vick Hater

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
hey vick
Have you donated huge amts of $$$ to animal rescue? Have you helped even one pit bull?
Didn't the Vickster buy Kalifia Kaulaiu a new pole for her to dance with recently? Does that count as a donation to the dogs?

Since: Aug 08

Old Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
"He has given $1 million to the Animal Hospital Foundation of America"
http://articles.philly.com/2011-09-05/news/30...
Still using lies to help yourselves sleep better, I see. What a bunch of pathetic losers. LMAO !
You know, those 2 are personal friends, right ? This was exposed a while back when Vick Hater stupidly linked a Facebook page to a story on here. He was even brain-dead enough to post the exact same words there as here, exposing precisely who he is. A quick glance at his profile....

https://www.facebook.com/michael.anthony.9822...

revealed....

https://www.facebook.com/genevalove

Note the end of the above Facebook user's web address.

The largest photo album on Vick Hater's page is of genevalove, her family and her dogs.

Pretty sad that they only have each other to back up their bullshiiit, but you can just look at them and see what kind of nut jobs you're dealing with.
genevalove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the Vickster buy Kalifia Kaulaiu a new pole for her to dance with recently? Does that count as a donation to the dogs?
Yeah dogs can piss on the pole,and if she opens her big old mouth wide:afrwid the dogs might get a disease if they got any closer
genevalove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
"He has given $1 million to the Animal Hospital Foundation of America"
http://articles.philly.com/2011-09-05/news/30...
Still using lies to help yourselves sleep better, I see. What a bunch of pathetic losers. LMAO !
I have never heard of animal hospital foundation,and I have been in rescue 20 years!
Best friends( who took his living beat up,raped and still barely alive dogs! Nothing was done to repay them.patrick the starved pit dumped in newark n.jersey,in a dumpster,never got a cent from vick.vick only did what was mandated by judge hudson. this animal hosp. Foundation is probably one of his bogus charities; padding kijidafrifricks silicone addons. This worthless pos,has never helped another living thing,unrelated to his ghetto homeys.
genevalove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's f-ing hilarious !!! LMAO !!! I could tell they were friends, since Vick Hater always pops up right after genevalove to back up her lies, but I gotta tell ya, I thought Vick Hater had to be a female.
That photo page is unreal. I'd be creeped the fck out of I was her. But she doesn't look too "aware", if you know what I mean. LMAO !!!
You are hilarious for following a used up ,illiterate buffoon!
You must have zero self esteem for thinking vick has anything but herpes going for him.lets see ur picture,stud!!
Didnt think so; probably so pitifully ugly,even fb has banned ur image!
genevalove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

There is no animal hospital association of america; as I suspected.there is a animal hospital association( which accredited vet hospitals are associated with.) This is more pr crap from tbe dogkilling loser.
Look it up dickweed
501c3??? Hell no!
Damn you are dumb!!!!!!!7!!
Vick Hater

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

The Stupid Stops Here wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, those 2 are personal friends, right ? This was exposed a while back when Vick Hater stupidly linked a Facebook page to a story on here. He was even brain-dead enough to post the exact same words there as here, exposing precisely who he is. A quick glance at his profile....
revealed....
https://www.facebook.com/genevalove
Note the end of the above Facebook user's web address.
The largest photo album on Vick Hater's page is of genevalove, her family and her dogs.
Pretty sad that they only have each other to back up their bullshiiit, but you can just look at them and see what kind of nut jobs you're dealing with.
GAYSPLAT, good to see you using this this name again...this one is by far our favorite..D Gay was getting old..and I see you are back to talking to yourself again..remember the last time you did this you ended up back at the Home!..Be careful, you may not recover from another meltdown!...Are the GOOD STRONG CONDOMS you liked to brag about still working for you?..Hopefully your life partner is still alive!!
Vick Hater

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

It is nice to have friends, but of course that is something you would know nothing about..just think if you had friends you wouldn't have to make up screen names and talk to yourself..but that will never happen as long as you worship that POS sociopath the Vickster..good people will not want to have anything to do with you..except for your life partner of course if he is still alive..
But no worries, please keep using our favorite name of yours..The Stupid Stops Here..that is by far your best one yet!!!Have a nice day!

Since: Aug 08

Old Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies to make yourself feel better ? Do you honestly not see it ? Maybe you're too stupid for me to be picking on you. Nah, you're just stupid enough. LMAO !!!
Now, stop puking out your lies and address some truths.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
What's up with your boy forgetting to sign out when he posted in his typical dypshyt style ? And I didn't see you say anything when the douchebag decided to "make up screen names and talk to himself". You only object to things when they stop working in your favor, don't you ? Hell, your own posts about people having multiple screen names are based on posts by someone who made up multiple screen names. LMAO !!!! To quote the dypshyt... Too GD Easy !!! LMGDAO !!
And what about when he got his stolen profile banned after posting over 200 times in a day.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Show me that you can deal with reality, or run and hide like the Newport News loser.
Speaking of people not wanting to be around you, you post a lot of pictures on facebook. How come I don't see any of you and your wife ? Or The Hag and her husband ? Neither of you married, huh ? I see she has kids, so some poor bastard put up with the psycho for a while, but I'm sure he dumped her ass once he wised up. And please don't tell me she's a widow. If she has a shrine for her dead dog and nothing for her dead husband, it will drop her mental creditably to absolutely zero. You... well, you look like you've been alone your whole life. Not at all surprising.
For the most part, it seems like neither of you have many human friends. No one even replies to your bullshit on your own wall.
It really is pathetic (given everyone now knows you're friends) to keep posting lies and backing each other up. You're lying losers. Both of you. Posting here just lets everyone know it.
I know you say lies are all they have, but don't forget their love affair with hypocrisy. Hater's last post was a perfect example.
Terrell Lorick

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
hey vick
Did you shut the f*ck up and stop b*tching how about that
Terrell Lorick

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I hate these dumb judgement people on this earth he Vick did what he did and paid for it. Nobody is perfect and the only person who judge i GOD you people make me sick you claim your so good but you bashing a man who already loss alot for what, to voice your dumb ass opinion Vick i think your great and why they dont say nothing about cock-fighting these are animals.the same animals that when in the jungle or woods or streets would fight and kill so dont blame a guy when its apart of life. people are always trying to dumb down life or things that they "THINK" are wrong or different he can not take back what's already done but at lease he's trying to chance his way so to all the critics go worry about what your doing wrong instead of everyone else and truthfully i think they criticize oyhers because there life is bad #LETSGOVICK
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Vick Hater wrote:
It is nice to have friends, but of course that is something you would know nothing about..just think if you had friends you wouldn't have to make up screen names and talk to yourself..but that will never happen as long as you worship that POS sociopath the Vickster..good people will not want to have anything to do with you..except for your life partner of course if he is still alive..
But no worries, please keep using our favorite name of yours..The Stupid Stops Here..that is by far your best one yet!!!Have a nice day!
Ok, I honestly can't believe those pictures. The way you address people, I was sure you were a teenager. With your limited vocabulary, frequent spelling errors and generally infantile subject matter, it's an understandable mistake. With your approach to getting what you want (and acting this way when you don't) it's no wonder your life is so empty.

genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
First of all Hag, don't be pissed at me because your whacked out buddy doesn't have enough common sense or respect to keep your pictures customized to people he knows. Be pissed at him for compromising your privacy. Otherwise, deal with what you get when you're stupid enough to allow pictures of yourself to be posted willy-nilly on the internet.
Now, because YOU haven't heard of them, that makes them nonexistent, huh ? Boy you're full of yourself. Well, you're full of something anyway. LMAO !! Maybe the article had a typo and it was the American Animal Hospital Association Foundation.
http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/31-094...
All I know is, you've used Philly.com as your source MANY times, so if the story isn't credible, take it up with them.
Third, if you're going to call people illiterate, for christ sake, learn how to spell. LMAO !!
Lastly, the above is all painfully obvious, yet it needs to be pointed out to you. Another side affect of living in your own, made up world of reality. Reminder... In the real world, you're still a failure. LMAO !!!
Got ur panties in a wad? Call me hag? Then I must be ur phag hag!
There is no such legit chari
D Day wrote:
First of all Hag, don't be pissed at me because your whacked out buddy doesn't have enough common sense or respect to keep your pictures customized to people he knows. Be pissed at him for compromising your privacy. Otherwise, deal with what you get when you're stupid enough to allow pictures of yourself to be posted willy-nilly on the internet.
Now, because YOU haven't heard of them, that makes them nonexistent, huh ? Boy you're full of yourself. Well, you're full of something anyway. LMAO !! Maybe the article had a typo and it was the American Animal Hospital Association Foundation.
http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/31-094...
All I know is, you've used Philly.com as your source MANY times, so if the story isn't credible, take it up with them.
Third, if you're going to call people illiterate, for christ sake, learn how to spell. LMAO !!
Lastly, the above is all painfully obvious, yet it needs to be pointed out to you. Another side affect of living in your own, made up world of reality. Reminder... In the real world, you're still a failure. LMAO !!!
Got ur panties in a wad? Call me hag? Then I must be ur phag hag!
There is no such legit charitable organ. Vick always makes up this $h#t.only,morons would fall for it.then there is the "vick foundation" for wayward ghetto rats.rehabs,then puts them back in the sewers of filthydelphia.
Still waiting for that photo of you in the flaming rainbow frame.
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Terrell Lorick wrote:
I hate these dumb judgement people on this earth he Vick did what he did and paid for it. Nobody is perfect and the only person who judge i GOD you people make me sick you claim your so good but you bashing a man who already loss alot for what, to voice your dumb ass opinion Vick i think your great and why they dont say nothing about cock-fighting these are animals.the same animals that when in the jungle or woods or streets would fight and kill so dont blame a guy when its apart of life. people are always trying to dumb down life or things that they "THINK" are wrong or different he can not take back what's already done but at lease he's trying to chance his way so to all the critics go worry about what your doing wrong instead of everyone else and truthfully i think they criticize oyhers because
there life is bad #LETSGOVICK
Wellll
Terrell,tyrell,delatyrant : or whatever ur name is;
I will shut up,when ur boy is dead and gone.no death threats needed
He will do himself in:: with his lack of intelligence and ghetto mentality.
You no wat I b saying, tyrequious?
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Terrell Lorick wrote:
I hate these dumb judgement people on this earth he Vick did what he did and paid for it. Nobody is perfect and the only person who judge i GOD you people make me sick you claim your so good but you bashing a man who already loss alot for what, to voice your dumb ass opinion Vick i think your great and why they dont say nothing about cock-fighting these are animals.the same animals that when in the jungle or woods or streets would fight and kill so dont blame a guy when its apart of life. people are always trying to dumb down life or things that they "THINK" are wrong or different he can not take back what's already done but at lease he's trying to chance his way so to all the critics go worry about what your doing wrong instead of everyone else and truthfully i think they criticize oyhers because
there life is bad #LETSGOVICK
Terrell
Have u considered a career in public speaking? I am making fun of u boy; cause u b as illiterzte as mdewayne!
Wow,his fans say it all!
Back to the projects tyrone!
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget a smattering of racism.
Your aaha is NOt a 501c3!!!
Do you understand all non profit charitable organizations are 501c3??
But u go ahead and donate
I mean
Why not??
Anyone as ignorant as you,probably believes all of vicks rhetoric.you and tyrell,terrell can have quite the intellectual debate on neuroscience and/or philosophical tbeories of socrates!
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Your aaha is NOt a 501c3!!!
Do you understand all non profit charitable organizations are 501c3??
But u go ahead and donate
I mean
Why not??
Anyone as ignorant as you,probably believes all of vicks rhetoric.you and tyrell,terrell can have quite the intellectual debate on neuroscience and/or philosophical tbeories of socrates!
Theories.tyrell,tyrone

What are your feelings on gravitational pull?string theory?
Vick is a used up killer,and you and splat are true wastes of carbon!
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Theories.tyrell,tyrone
What are your feelings on gravitational pull?string theory?
Vick is a used up killer,and you and splat are true wastes of carbon!
Glad to see you replied to yourself when speaking of "wastes of carbon". Recognizing it is half the battle.
genevalove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ???? Your real reason for hating Vick is showing.
My reason for hating ignorance is definitely showing.
The lower the reading,writing aptitude,the bigger the vick fan!
Now why is that?
Ignorant illiteracy attracts the same?
Hell,yes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of91
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••