Eagles refute "conspiracy" about Mich...

Eagles refute "conspiracy" about Michael Vick's recovery, insist Vick is starting QB

There are 41 comments on the Philly.com story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Eagles refute "conspiracy" about Michael Vick's recovery, insist Vick is starting QB. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Amid conflicting reports about Michael Vick's status, the Eagles said on Friday that Michael Vick has "plateaued" on the fourth stage of his concussion recovery, but that he has not regressed and the team has no intent in the process other than to get Vick healthy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#41 Dec 3, 2012
genevalove wrote:
Hey getout.thought u didn't care about this team or ookie?
Admit wewere right from day one about the dog killer.you hate it don't u????
Go suck on any hole that will have u!
Don't "care" about them a bit. I'll talk about any team you want to discuss. This forum happens to be about Vick, although, I seem to be more interesting to you. Sorry, I only like human females.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's Time the Chicago Bears Move On from Jay Cu... Sep '16 Cypress Gradens 4
News North Dakota reporter, covering Carson Wentz, g... Sep '16 Anonymous 1
News NFL: Eagles QB Wentz sidelined with hairline fr... Aug '16 Bobbystef 1
News McNabb comments T.O. little, T.O. late (Feb '06) Jul '16 gut feeling 8
News Eagles quarterback Wentz saved from gas station... Jun '16 Christaliban 5
News Broncos' Sanchez to miss start of OTAs after th... May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News QBs Goff and Wentz soar, OT Tunsil takes bizarr... May '16 Mike Tannebum 4
More from around the web