Eagles refute "conspiracy" about Michael Vick's recovery, insist Vick is starting QB

Nov 30, 2012 Full story: Philly.com 41

Amid conflicting reports about Michael Vick's status, the Eagles said on Friday that Michael Vick has "plateaued" on the fourth stage of his concussion recovery, but that he has not regressed and the team has no intent in the process other than to get Vick healthy.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And then the stupid bastich has the audacity to post this:
<quoted text>
Typical trademark stupidity and ignorance of the average vick scrotum licker! LMGDAO
Mine were to 2 people, yours was to 1 and yours was still longer. Do I have to explain math to your dumb ass too ? Damn pantywaste, you must be trying to make VH feel better about looking stupid.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#22 Dec 1, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine were to 2 people, yours was to 1 and yours was still longer.
That's what she said!

Santa Ana, CA

#23 Dec 2, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said!
She saw your post too ? Well damn, if you're not going to listen to me, at least listen to her.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#24 Dec 2, 2012
You know maggot rhymes with ph a gg ot! Hey ,getoutgayboy.
Another nice showing for the greenslime birds tonight.
Each year,gets worse and worse.vicks legacy still strong.the plague of contracting a dog brutalizer leaves its mark of disgrace.
Told you, told you told you.vick is a team destroyer,coach killer and just satans spawn!
Tralalatralalabaaaaawaaaaaaaah aahaaahaaaaa
Shadoz

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#25 Dec 3, 2012
Eagles lost again..........hahahahaha

Santa Ana, CA

#26 Dec 3, 2012
genevalove wrote:
You know maggot rhymes with ph a gg ot! Hey ,getoutgayboy.
Another nice showing for the greenslime birds tonight.
Each year,gets worse and worse.vicks legacy still strong.the plague of contracting a dog brutalizer leaves its mark of disgrace.
Told you, told you told you.vick is a team destroyer,coach killer and just satans spawn!
Tralalatralalabaaaaawaaaaaaaah aahaaahaaaaa
And log chucker rhymes with dog f.ck.r what's your point ?
"Told you, told you told you". Way to act like a 2 year old.
Your sports knowledge is comparable to that of a 2 year old as well. So is your ability to read. But, being used to your ineffective ways, it doesn't surprise me that you'd waste your time talking about a team that means absolutely nothing to me. Good job.

Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#27 Dec 3, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sports knowledge is comparable to that of a 2 year old as well. So is your ability to read. But, being used to your ineffective ways, it doesn't surprise me that you'd waste your time talking about a team that means absolutely nothing to me. Good job.
Get Out-Gaysplat...
Sure we all know that the Eagles mean absolutely nothing to you...we get it Get Out..we know that its the Vickster and his sociopathic ways that you have the man crush on..but you never answer our questions so why should we answer yours..like does your "domestic partner" know about your feelings for the Vickster??
Now isn't it time you create a NEW character, must be hard on you spending so much time on here working on using so many different names..but of course not much else going on in your simple life!

Santa Ana, CA

#28 Dec 3, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Out-Gaysplat...
Sure we all know that the Eagles mean absolutely nothing to you...we get it Get Out..we know that its the Vickster and his sociopathic ways that you have the man crush on..but you never answer our questions so why should we answer yours..like does your "domestic partner" know about your feelings for the Vickster??
Now isn't it time you create a NEW character, must be hard on you spending so much time on here working on using so many different names..but of course not much else going on in your simple life!
Hey Moron, do you read all the posts, or just the ones that your tiny little brain can actually understand ?
Looky here, oh ye of little grey-matter:
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
What a shocker, you look like a chump yet again.
And it's time to drop the multiple names bullshit. Again, if your tiny little brain could digest simple information, you'd see that even Jim the atty has dropped that idiotic garbage. He's the only one smart enough to know how stupid it makes you look when you're wrong. It appears you love to emulate him, so I'd watch the posts where you disagree with him.
What questions do you have for me about Vick ? I'll answer everything you've got and I'll expect an answer to mine, or it will just be another case of you looking like a moron. Either way, I win. Bring it on and be ready with your answers. But I'm guessing you'll just spout more useless nonsense.

Santa Ana, CA

#29 Dec 3, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Get Out-Gaysplat...
Hey, I just realized, you replied to a post that wasn't meant for you, but ducked this one:

Since you obviously can't figure out what I was talking about in post #4, let me explain it to you.

"so-called fake concussion" means you don't believe it's fake. Subconscious took over there, huh ?
" we all know how upset Vick gets when he is replaced"
Yup, like any true competitor would, but I can understand how a worthless piece of garbage like you wouldn't understand that.
Do you ever consider just going away and not reducing the collective IQ of the common Vick hater anymore than you have ?

Damn Hater, you just love looking like a stooge, don't you ?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#30 Dec 3, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just realized, you replied to a post that wasn't meant for you, but ducked this one:
Since you obviously can't figure out what I was talking about in post #4, let me explain it to you.
"so-called fake concussion" means you don't believe it's fake. Subconscious took over there, huh ?
" we all know how upset Vick gets when he is replaced"
Yup, like any true competitor would, but I can understand how a worthless piece of garbage like you wouldn't understand that.
Do you ever consider just going away and not reducing the collective IQ of the common Vick hater anymore than you have ?
Damn Hater, you just love looking like a stooge, don't you ?
HAHAhahaha, you are too funny gaysplat..its obvious you have no life what so ever, coming on almost every morning between 4 & 5am..just too funny..OH WAIT, maybe you really don't live on the West coast after all..who do you think you are fooling..even you with no life at all wouldn't get up that early to post your crap on here everyday..of course no one is going to take you seriously and answer you..posting with so many different names..you will always be remembered as the useless GAYback..lover of the Sociopath..now stop hanging onto Jim's nutsack and stick with Vick's!!
Bye-Bye loser!!!

Santa Ana, CA

#31 Dec 3, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAhahaha, you are too funny gaysplat..its obvious you have no life what so ever, coming on almost every morning between 4 & 5am..just too funny..OH WAIT, maybe you really don't live on the West coast after all..who do you think you are fooling..even you with no life at all wouldn't get up that early to post your crap on here everyday..of course no one is going to take you seriously and answer you..posting with so many different names..you will always be remembered as the useless GAYback..lover of the Sociopath..now stop hanging onto Jim's nutsack and stick with Vick's!!
Bye-Bye loser!!!
Now you're laughing at your your own lame jokes, just like Jim. Why don't you just fly into VA and suck him off already ? This internet crush you have on him is just embarrassing. I sense a little jealousy in that last sentence of yours too.
Yup, challenge extended and you chose to duck it just like the little bitch we all knew you were. What's the matter, moron ? Can't come up with one good answer to my questions ? I'm here whenever you're ready to prove you have something to say that you didn't have to make up. But I won't hole my breath.
By the way, just because your ass can't get in gear til 9:00 Am doesn't mean we're all as lazy as you are. When you have a good life, it's worth getting up early for. Not that you'd understand that.

Santa Ana, CA

#32 Dec 3, 2012
Oops, I said "hole" my breath instead of "hold". Sorry about that. Don't want to gross you out with comments that seem heterosexual in nature. I know holes aren't something you're used to. Except for the kind that shit comes out of.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#33 Dec 3, 2012
As of today, Andy Reid has ousted Michael Vick as Andy Reid is no longer making the coaching decisions and Michael Vick has started his last game for the Eagles unless the other guy gets hurt.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#34 Dec 3, 2012
Above should have read Andy Reid has ousted Michael Vick as starting Q-Back and this indicates that the owner of the Eagles is making the decisions and not lame duck coach Reid.

Santa Ana, CA

#35 Dec 3, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
Above should have read Andy Reid has ousted Michael Vick as starting Q-Back and this indicates that the owner of the Eagles is making the decisions and not lame duck coach Reid.
And now for the big "IT'S ABOUT TIME". Took him a couple games, but Foles looked pretty good last night. Makes you wonder where the woeful Eagles would be if he had his chance earlier. I'm not saying he's a playoff QB yet, but this kid just may have some potential. If nothing else, he's got the size that better fits with their offensive schemes. He'll be interesting to watch next year.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

#36 Dec 3, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
And now for the big "IT'S ABOUT TIME". Took him a couple games, but Foles looked pretty good last night. Makes you wonder where the woeful Eagles would be if he had his chance earlier. I'm not saying he's a playoff QB yet, but this kid just may have some potential. If nothing else, he's got the size that better fits with their offensive schemes. He'll be interesting to watch next year.
It is fairly obvious that the owner of the team has taken over control of most of the day to day decisions and he wanted this kid to play for the rest of the season making next year an easier transition, if Foles continues to display an ability to grow. I wonder where Reid will end up next year, coaching or in the broadcast booth?

Santa Ana, CA

#37 Dec 3, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fairly obvious that the owner of the team has taken over control of most of the day to day decisions and he wanted this kid to play for the rest of the season making next year an easier transition, if Foles continues to display an ability to grow. I wonder where Reid will end up next year, coaching or in the broadcast booth?
Yeah, the owner is definitely in charge now. He didn't fire Reid when the numbers showed that the season was going to be no better than 8-8, but he sure took back the controls.
I think someone will give Reid a coaching job. It may be a short contract though. At least until he's proven he's the same coach from back in his 1st though 12th seasons with the Eagles and not the one we've seen in the last 2. Although, there may be some out there who still believe it was all the players fault, so who knows.
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#38 Dec 3, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Log and dog don't rhyme.repeat after me
You ArE a sac licking , anal slurping scum lover.
Means nothing to you??? Since when loser?
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#39 Dec 3, 2012
Hey getout.thought u didn't care about this team or ookie?
Admit wewere right from day one about the dog killer.you hate it don't u????
Go suck on any hole that will have u!

Santa Ana, CA

#40 Dec 3, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Log and dog don't rhyme.repeat after me
You ArE a sac licking , anal slurping scum lover.
Means nothing to you??? Since when loser?
You're a funny little moron. Log and dog don't rhyme ? English isn't your first language, huh ?
I love that you replied to this. Must have been before you saw the web page I included that proves how little I care about Vick. You opened your mouth just enough to switch paws, didn't you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vacaville High School graduate DeVan hired as a... Feb 12 Tom Benson 2
DeSean Jackson intrigues Raiders (Mar '14) Feb 10 DeBoner Jerkson 4
Cardinals' Peterson wins Madden Bowl over Eagle... Jan 30 DesertChumps 1
Desert stars: Celebs converge on Phoenix for Su... Jan 29 Half Time Boners 1
What the No-Huddle May Mean for Oakland Raiders... Jan '15 BillsDeflatedBalls 12
Eagles' LeSean McCoy Caught Picking Nose During... Nov '14 Cindy Mandel 4
NFL: Titans can't hang with Eagles in Philadelphia Nov '14 Titan Jokes 1
More from around the web