Eagles refute "conspiracy" about Michael Vick's recovery, insist Vick is starting QB

Nov 30, 2012 Full story: Philly.com 41

Amid conflicting reports about Michael Vick's status, the Eagles said on Friday that Michael Vick has "plateaued" on the fourth stage of his concussion recovery, but that he has not regressed and the team has no intent in the process other than to get Vick healthy.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
the only thing dumber and more wicked than ookie: is the eagle organization!

you all need to burn(including dungy dung!)
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#2 Nov 30, 2012
From the article"

"Vick has not been able to pass the ImPACT test, the most recent of which he took Friday. The team has explored why he has struggled with the test, which measures cognitive function."

vick is f...''k'd if they didn't do a baseline test on him at some previous time. If this truly is a "cognitive" test, that moron mawwwfuuukkkkka may never pass it because he's normally nothing more than a reactionary idiot with an IQ that probably rivals competitors in the special olympics.
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
So true, if they took this test before the so-called fake concussion they would have found out he couldn't pass it anyway..if he has to pass any kind of a brain test, he would never play!!
Good excuse to not play him..we all know how upset Vick gets when he is replaced!!

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:

so-called fake concussion
we all know how upset Vick gets when he is replaced!!
Glad to see you're on the right track . Calling his concussion "so-called fake" and recognizing his competitiveness is a step in the right direction. Maybe it's only subconscious , but at least you're telling the truth for a change.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Damn, if the Eagles cut the dog killing POS early next year, and they would be fools not to, then how is poor ol' ookie going to pay off his creditors? He was counting on that 16 million.

Well, they have a little while to think about it. They have until the 3rd day after the Super Bowl to cut the felon. And, if they do it by then, they won't have to pay him anything.

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
Damn, if the Eagles cut the dog killing POS early next year, and they would be fools not to, then how is poor ol' ookie going to pay off his creditors? He was counting on that 16 million.
Well, they have a little while to think about it. They have until the 3rd day after the Super Bowl to cut the felon. And, if they do it by then, they won't have to pay him anything.
I know you like to prove how stupid you are on a daily basis, so how about putting in writing that you're predicting he won't get picked up elsewhere ? Being that moronic is right up your alley.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you like to prove how stupid you are on a daily basis, so how about putting in writing that you're predicting he won't get picked up elsewhere ? Being that moronic is right up your alley.
F,k off troll.

I'd tell ya to blow me, but you'd try and take me up on it.

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
F,k off troll.
I'd tell ya to blow me, but you'd try and take me up on it.
Now that makes me LMGDAO. Someone is so mindfucked that he's lost his ability to articulate a post.
Yeah, you know he'll still be playing next year. Is it starting to sink in that the only person who's going to stop Vick is Vick ? Must suck knowing you've been whining like a little pantywaste for 4 years and it hasn't done a bit of good.
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really even dumber than you look?..Is that even possible?..Well I guess it is, after all you are a follower of the Vickster..
Should the Eagles cut Vick within the 3 days after the Super Bowl, they owe him nothing more..now even the Eagles aren't dumb enough NOT to cut him..then other teams can pick him up ..AS A FREE AGENT..they would NOT owe him the 16 mil. that the Eagles would have..he would have to agree to what he is offered..really don't think any other team would be as dumb as the Eagles were, but there are a few teams with horrible QB's, and maybe there will be a team who is so desperate and does not care about hiring a sociopath if they think he can win for them..(deal with the devil), however they will get what they deserve if they do, another coach killer and doom their team...much like Vick did for the Eagles..of course the Sociopath will be making a fraction of what he got, and being the moron that he is will lose whatever money he has left and end up back on the streets either dead or back in jail..doesn't take much to realize that..but of course you do not have much to begin with..sorry for your ignorance, let me shed a tear!
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it starting to sink in that the only person who's going to stop Vick is Vick ?
That was obvious from the very beginning, maggot. It's also the same reason that I'm certain that it is inevitable. vick doesn't have what it takes to succeed. Never did and never will.

The only thing that draws admiration and support from scum like you is his "thug appeal". I have said this from day one and it still holds true to this very day.

Scum supports scum and trash supports trash.

Is this beginning to sink in yet? Have I "straitened" you out? LMGDAO

Too funny! Typical uneducated societal scum who loves them some vick.

Santa Ana, CA

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
That was obvious from the very beginning, maggot. It's also the same reason that I'm certain that it is inevitable. vick doesn't have what it takes to succeed. Never did and never will.
The only thing that draws admiration and support from scum like you is his "thug appeal". I have said this from day one and it still holds true to this very day.
Scum supports scum and trash supports trash.
Is this beginning to sink in yet? Have I "straitened" you out? LMGDAO
Too funny! Typical uneducated societal scum who loves them some vick.
You know I don't "support him". You like to act as though you don't see the posts that prove it, but you know they're here. Just yesterday as a matter of fact.
So tell me, why have you been whining little a little bitch for 4 years if you knew he was going to go out on his own terms despite you ? I know it's because you enjoy looking useless, but I want to hear it from you.

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really even dumber than you look?..Is that even possible?..Well I guess it is, after all you are a follower of the Vickster..
Should the Eagles cut Vick within the 3 days after the Super Bowl, they owe him nothing more..now even the Eagles aren't dumb enough NOT to cut him..then other teams can pick him up ..AS A FREE AGENT..they would NOT owe him the 16 mil. that the Eagles would have..he would have to agree to what he is offered..really don't think any other team would be as dumb as the Eagles were, but there are a few teams with horrible QB's, and maybe there will be a team who is so desperate and does not care about hiring a sociopath if they think he can win for them..(deal with the devil), however they will get what they deserve if they do, another coach killer and doom their team...much like Vick did for the Eagles..of course the Sociopath will be making a fraction of what he got, and being the moron that he is will lose whatever money he has left and end up back on the streets either dead or back in jail..doesn't take much to realize that..but of course you do not have much to begin with..sorry for your ignorance, let me shed a tear!
First of all, you shouldn't call anyone dumb until you come up with a good reason for what you said in post #3. I thought you were finally coming around to the right way of thinking, but apparently, it was just another example of you talking like a mush head.
Everything you said is as obvious as the sunrise and means absolutely nothing when it come what I said. Dumbass just wasted all that time typing and proofreading to say absolutely nothing of value. Way to stay consistent.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I don't "support him". You like to act as though you don't see the posts that prove it, but you know they're here. Just yesterday as a matter of fact.
Whatever rocks your boat, maggot! The fact that you "say" you don't support him merely solidifies the point that you are nothing more than a POS troll.

Are we "strait" yet? You know, the same way you "straitened" someone else out on their spelling? LMGDAO (typical uneducated POS that loves to try and stir shit up for no reason).

Santa Ana, CA

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever rocks your boat, maggot! The fact that you "say" you don't support him merely solidifies the point that you are nothing more than a POS troll.
Are we "strait" yet? You know, the same way you "straitened" someone else out on their spelling? LMGDAO (typical uneducated POS that loves to try and stir shit up for no reason).
Speaking of stirring shit up for no reason, how's that 4 bitchfest workin' out for ya ? Don't worry, you're still useless, but thanks for continuing to prove it.

You can cut it from your reply, but I still want to know... why have you been whining little a little bitch for 4 years if you knew he was going to go out on his own terms despite you ? I know it's because you enjoy looking useless, but I want to hear it from you.

And by the way, the expression is "whatever floats your boat". LMGDAO (typical uneducated POS that loves to try and stir shit up and whine like a little pantywaste)
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of stirring shit up for no reason, how's that 4 bitchfest workin' out for ya ? Don't worry, you're still useless, but thanks for continuing to prove it.
You can cut it from your reply, but I still want to know... why have you been whining little a little bitch for 4 years if you knew he was going to go out on his own terms despite you ? I know it's because you enjoy looking useless, but I want to hear it from you.
And by the way, the expression is "whatever floats your boat". LMGDAO (typical uneducated POS that loves to try and stir shit up and whine like a little pantywaste)
I know you're really pissed because in order to reply to me you have to stop playing with yourself, or is it your brother or sister you play with????,(LMGDAO) but jizz breath, the only thing I have been doing on this forum is talking about what a sick sonofabitch your thug hero is. Well, that and making GD fool mawwwfuukkkkas out of idiot bastards like you.

The "trying to stop vick" and other stupid shit exists only in the mind of dumbbastards like you. Hell, your thug idolizing ass even resorts to the "well, he has millions and you don't" BS. Besides the fact that you have to admit that you have absolutely no GD idea of my financial status, using that moronic stance once again proves what type of person you are. Those who think "money makes the person" usually tend not to have too much and, in most cases, aren't very educated.

My take on you..........definitely one pompous bastard, "maybe" a year or two in some hole in the wall CC and struggling like a mofo to even attain an A.D., almost definitely a racist POS (which motivates yourass on this forum but you are too inhibited to let it go), broke as hell and most likely abused as a child and grew up without a father figure.

Now you're probably wondering how I knew exactly who you are but it really wasn't that hard to infer.

Are we "strait" yet..........you ignorant mawwwwwfuuuuukkkkkaa? LMGDAO
Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Hmmm..the sociopath being cut and begging for another job is going out on his own terms I assume..now that is funny, its best you stick to what you know best Get Out, which is nothing!
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
From the article"
"Vick has not been able to pass the ImPACT test, the most recent of which he took Friday. The team has explored why he has struggled with the test, which measures cognitive function."
vick is f...''k'd if they didn't do a baseline test on him at some previous time. If this truly is a "cognitive" test, that moron mawwwfuuukkkkka may never pass it because he's normally nothing more than a reactionary idiot with an IQ that probably rivals competitors in the special olympics.
I read the "concussion scale" is created by the players, their union and the trainers. NO MEDICAL DEGREE NEEDED! ask vick, hey, can you read this?"UHHHTHATBUHH"N ah! Can you count? "I be leventysebenyrsold"
ok, you fail!

Santa Ana, CA

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're really pissed because in order to reply to me you have to stop playing with yourself, or is it your brother or sister you play with????,(LMGDAO) but jizz breath, the only thing I have been doing on this forum is talking about what a sick sonofabitch your thug hero is. Well, that and making GD fool mawwwfuukkkkas out of idiot bastards like you.
The "trying to stop vick" and other stupid shit exists only in the mind of dumbbastards like you. Hell, your thug idolizing ass even resorts to the "well, he has millions and you don't" BS. Besides the fact that you have to admit that you have absolutely no GD idea of my financial status, using that moronic stance once again proves what type of person you are. Those who think "money makes the person" usually tend not to have too much and, in most cases, aren't very educated.
My take on you..........definitely one pompous bastard, "maybe" a year or two in some hole in the wall CC and struggling like a mofo to even attain an A.D., almost definitely a racist POS (which motivates yourass on this forum but you are too inhibited to let it go), broke as hell and most likely abused as a child and grew up without a father figure.
Now you're probably wondering how I knew exactly who you are but it really wasn't that hard to infer.
Are we "strait" yet..........you ignorant mawwwwwfuuuuukkkkkaa? LMGDAO
Still laughing at yourself, dumbass ? Damn, you love to show how badly you lack attention in real life, don't you ?
Why don't we skip the "trying to stop vick" stuff. I really don't care about that anymore. You've obviously failed at that. And if that's not why you're here, then you just admitted that being a whiny little pantywaste is your goal. Congrats, you dink.
You know damn well your words mean nothing to anyone, yet you spent every day for the last 4 years on here proving your uselessness. Look how much time I got you to spend again, making up your little stories like a 4th grader. It's almost tragic how easily you're played.

Santa Ana, CA

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
Hmmm..the sociopath being cut and begging for another job is going out on his own terms I assume..now that is funny, its best you stick to what you know best Get Out, which is nothing!
Love this post. One more in the bank for when teams come looking for him and you look like an ass. Again.

Since you obviously can't figure out what I was talking about in post #4, let me explain it to you.

"so-called fake concussion" means you don't believe it's fake. Subconscious took over there, huh ?
" we all know how upset Vick gets when he is replaced"
Yup, like any true competitor would, but I can understand how a worthless piece of garbage like you wouldn't understand that.
Do you ever consider just going away and not reducing the collective IQ of the common Vick hater anymore than you have ?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Still laughing at yourself, dumbass ? Damn, you love to show how badly you lack attention in real life, don't you ?
Why don't we skip the "trying to stop vick" stuff. I really don't care about that anymore. You've obviously failed at that. And if that's not why you're here, then you just admitted that being a whiny little pantywaste is your goal. Congrats, you dink.
You know damn well your words mean nothing to anyone, yet you spent every day for the last 4 years on here proving your uselessness.
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Love this post. One more in the bank for when teams come looking for him and you look like an ass. Again.
Since you obviously can't figure out what I was talking about in post #4, let me explain it to you.
"so-called fake concussion" means you don't believe it's fake. Subconscious took over there, huh ?
" we all know how upset Vick gets when he is replaced"
Yup, like any true competitor would, but I can understand how a worthless piece of garbage like you wouldn't understand that.
Do you ever consider just going away and not reducing the collective IQ of the common Vick hater anymore than you have ?
And then the stupid bastich has the audacity to post this:
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how much time I got you to spend again, making up your little stories like a 4th grader. It's almost tragic how easily you're played.
Typical trademark stupidity and ignorance of the average vick scrotum licker! LMGDAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS commentator Simms will not refer to Washing... Sep 27 Fossilfarts 2
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 6
LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... Sep '14 McCoy Was Right 4
Ex-Ranger Donald Hawkins signed by Dallas Cowboys Sep '14 Cowboyzz 2
LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... Sep '14 Vince Papale 6
Charlie Sheen tips $1000 on LeSean McCoy tab Sep '14 Tiger Blood 2
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5

Philadelphia Eagles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE