No excuses for Vick in 2012

Mar 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

The Eagles and Evan Mathis agreed Saturday to a five-year deal, meaning the offensive line will have all five of its starters back next season.

Comments
21 - 40 of 385 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2012

Since: Jan 08

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>And I`m still"staling" you wideload.LOL
your posts are soooooooooo boring and i will keep on replying clown....ole lay from red neck Indy hahahaahah
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Shadope wrote:
<quoted text>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO
Uhm ok ? Is it past milking time ?
Good luck finding a blind farmer , with no sense of smell .
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

SackOfShit wrote:
<quoted text>Uhm ok ? Is it past milking time ?
Dude, I seriously hope you're trying to sound stupid as shit because if not..........you're one offensively dumb summonabiotch.

But wait, the conclusion has already been reached that you really are simply a dumb maaafuuukkkka. Skip that! LMGDAO

I certainly hope you're still considering giving up those little scum pods you and that skank spewed. Call me, I can help with the process.

Jim Evans, Esq.
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post Jim. Now Tell Him How Important It Is To Stay On Topic. Telling Them To Do One Thing While We Do Another Is What's Worked Well At Stopping Vick. Isn't It ?
Oh, I almost Forgot. Strong Condoms, Life Partner, Dancing Videos, Doofy Little Phagg. Gotta Make Sure I Keep Emulating My Hero. Jim Evans. The Man Who Has Done So Much To Stop Vick.
GAYback, that's all you've ever really done since your simple ass has been on this forum..........try to emulate me. And that is what has made the GD ownage so mawwfuuuukkin' EPIC.

Doofy little phagg, you ought to at least thank me for teaching your moronic ass how to write. LMGDAO

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Uhm ok ? Is it past milking time ?
that's your problem....you live in the red neck country Clown. A blind farmer with no sense of smell? Thought you were suh a lover of humans what a jerk you are hahahahaahaaha

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

btw i down't own a farm, I am a city girl clown not a red neck and dopey like you.....ahahahaha

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

* don't
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Shadope wrote:
<quoted text>that's your problem....you live in the red neck country Clown. A blind farmer with no sense of smell? Thought you were suh a lover of humans what a jerk you are hahahahaahaaha
LOL , two typos in two replys . Stop having fits on your keyboard, Two-tons of fun . Your gonna end up flattening the wheels on your aluminum crap shack...AGAIN !
BTW , why are you replying at 4am EST , if you have such a great life ? Ha ha Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo .
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

COK-suckR wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I seriously hope you're trying to sound stupid as shit because if not..........you're one offensively dumb summonabiotch.
But wait, the conclusion has already been reached that you really are simply a dumb maaafuuukkkka. Skip that! LMGDAO
I certainly hope you're still considering giving up those little scum pods you and that skank spewed. Call me, I can help with the process.
Jim Evans, Esq.
Oh no ! I must have upset your alter ego so badly you had to switch ID , and come running to your own rescue .
Now calm down, the last time you had fits , you made your buttcheeks clap so loudly . Everybody else in the trailer park ran to VFW to avoid the storm .LOL Moooooooooooooooooooooo
Kornback Ratlter

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

BLACK SACK LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>
GAYback, that's all you've ever really done since your simple ass has been on this forum..........try to emulate me. And that is what has made the GD ownage so mawwfuuuukkin' EPIC.
Doofy little phagg, you ought to at least thank me for teaching your moronic ass how to write. LMGDAO
LMGDAO!

KBR is here, KBR is there, KBR is everywhere

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

SackOfShit wrote:
<quoted text>LOL , two typos in two replys . Stop having fits on your keyboard, Two-tons of fun . Your gonna end up flattening the wheels on your aluminum crap shack...AGAIN !
BTW , why are you replying at 4am EST , if you have such a great life ? Ha ha Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo .
Oh Geeezus H. Keerist! LMGDAO

You didn't really do that, did you?

Just take a look at the GD brilliance of the typical vick scrotum sucking moron. In the above post, this dumb SOB is trying to belittle someone about two typos in two posts and makes a complete idiot out of himself by misspelling two words in his one post.

Um, SackOfShit, you may want to just attempt to learn the difference between "your" and "you're". I know for you dumb bastards that love you some vick, trying to ascertain the difference between the two is like trying to solve a physics problem but GD, boy, if "you're" going to try and insult someone at least don't make yourself look like the fu..kk'n fool that you are.

And now for number two. SackOfShit, the plural of reply (that means more than one you dumb mafukk'r) is "replies". Do your mongoloid ass a favor and try and look up "replys" in the dictionary. Let me know what you find.

GD, these vick nutsack worshipping maggots are just off the hook. LMGDAO
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

GAYback Ratlter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
KBR is here, KBR is there, KBR is everywhere
Well, GAYback, one place you certainly are is "out of the closet". You're such a doofy little phagg.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Some realy funny sh*t GAYback..I look at the forum and see that I made a blog knowing that I haven't been on..of course its your gay ass making the response..glad your enjoying your fancy computer!!
BTW..NO EXCUSES FOR THE SOCIOPATH IN 2012..you must know by now all the money your Mr. Sociopath made still hasn't even got him out of bankruptcy yet..you may need to help him pay for his wedding..maybe sell your fancy computer..I have to admit, you are one funny gay dumbass..how's the pitching and catching going?

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>LOL , two typos in two replys . Stop having fits on your keyboard, Two-tons of fun . Your gonna end up flattening the wheels on your aluminum crap shack...AGAIN !
one typo and i corrected it.....on the internet you don't have to write a thing when someone corrects it.....your a dumb clown. as far as whenever time i post....i'm a city girl not a red neck clon....we don't get up early to see what is going on we are just getting home dork!

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
Some realy funny sh*t GAYback..I look at the forum and see that I made a blog knowing that I haven't been on..of course its your gay ass making the response..glad your enjoying your fancy computer!!
BTW..NO EXCUSES FOR THE SOCIOPATH IN 2012..you must know by now all the money your Mr. Sociopath made still hasn't even got him out of bankruptcy yet..you may need to help him pay for his wedding..maybe sell your fancy computer..I have to admit, you are one funny gay dumbass..how's the pitching and catching going?
good post michael. these supporters always believe your lies. we know that vick will make a minimum of 12-13 million of his guaranteed money plus whatever else he earns from the rest of his 100 million dollar contract plus autograph signings and endorsements but they probably don't. that's almost as good as our original goal of wanting him out of the nfl completely and broke , right ?

by the way these aren't blogs, they're "threads" and "posts" in a "forum" but you don't look any more stupid saying that than we're used to.

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text> Thought you were suh a lover of humans
you tell him shadoz. "suh a lover of humans" is a proper sentence. isn't it ?
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Shadow of COK-suckR wrote:
<quoted text>one typo and i corrected it.....on the internet you don't have to write a thing when someone corrects it.....your a dumb clown. as far as whenever time i post....i'm a city girl not a red neck clon....we don't get up early to see what is going on we are just getting home dork!
"Suh a lover" ? If you could stop crying long enough to proof read...well no , too funny when you don`t .
Getting home from what ? Sucking off old men at the VFW ? must be nice getting that government check , so you don`t have to pay for the `Ol Roy out of your own pocket . Moooooooooooooo DUMBASS Moooooooooo .

"Red neck clon" ? Was that on purpose Micheal ?

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Michael?????????? check your spelling clown your not perfect either hahahaha
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You Tell Em Shadoz. Even Tho You Used The Wrong Form Of The Word "You're" Again. What You've Been Doing Is Working Great At Stopping Vick. Isn't It ?
GAYback, the only other "form" to put you're in is, you are, not your. So to put it simply, so a doofy little phagg like you can understand, you made a GD idiot out of yourself once again.

One of the things on this forum that I have been most amused by is the attempt of you semi-illiterate, vick scrotum licking, dullards struggling to sound intelligent.

And again, I'd tell ya to blow me, but you would make an earnest attempt to take me up on it. LMGDAO

How's the life partner?
steve-o

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

It is the superficial people and those who will tolerate anything who believe that it is simply "hatred" of Vick that impels a response..
Vick's level of personal corruption knows no bounds. Of course people are frustrated to see him get millions of dollars for a couple of years in jail for his evil deeds.
It means that he can be rewarded no matter what he does.
He should have gotten 10-20 years in jail and been banned for life from football but it was covered and minimized so he appears less evil in his soul than he is. It is about money and fools.
It shows a loss of our moral compass and this too people are Justice delayed in this case does not mean justice denied because the Eagles are going nowhere with Vick at the helm. After all, he has no touch on the ball and can't make the necessary throws to win in pro football. He is getting older and everyone else is getting faster so he is sure to get injured again and will likely cause the Eagles to fall to the bottom of the division.
Yes he will still have his money but that is on the fools who run the Eagles and their mediocre coach who has never one the big one and never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... 3 hr shawn schumaker 3
Watch Philadelphia Eagles vs Pittsburgh Steeler... 8 hr Ottoman ESPN 5
Cary Williams: 'Patriots Are Cheaters' Aug 18 Flatulence Fred 2
2014 Dallas Cowboys Offense: Best In Team History? Aug 6 TheLandryFart 2
Eagles Position Battle Update: Mark Sanchez is ... Aug 2 Chicago Steak Co 1
Domo's pre-training camp rankings Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 18
Eagles camp features a player-vs.-player fight ... Jul 29 Rocky Balboa 1

Search the Philadelphia Eagles Forum:
•••
•••