Michael Vick's Foundation Raises Money, He Looks Forward to Next NFL Season

Jan 9, 2013 Full story: AllHipHop.com 48

On Monday night, NFL Quarterback Michael Vick and his "Team Vick Foundation" gathered at the Tashan Restaurant on 777 South Broad Street for a "Charity Cocktail Party" to raise awareness and money to benefit people in need.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#85 Feb 1, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to some 3rd world toilet of a country and maybe you'll get to carry out idiotic justice like that.
You mean third world like fithydelphia?
The die nasty (dynasty)

of dogkiller Vick??
anonymous is correct.all sadistic savages
S l o w l y burn in hell's hottest furnace
just do it

Northampton, PA

#88 Feb 2, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, that would even be too good for the Sociopath Vick..pay no attention to D_Gay or whatever name he uses, he has a bunch of them along with his his sweet friend Just Do It who is really angry bird in disguise..they are a couple of Vick lovers who happen to be gay and don't believe Vick did such a bad thing to begin with..no biggie!
I'm still waiting for you to provide a web address to this person who supposedly is me and was a regular on this forum. Should I not hold my breath?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#90 Feb 2, 2013
D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
JDI, he's referring to a previous poster who went by the name Angry Bird. You use the exact same words, terms, and phrases. You also write in the exact same manner he wrote in. You also have the exact same location that Angry Bird had. I myself thought you were Angry Bird until you denied it. Only because we are so close do I believe you when you say you aren't the same poster.
Don't let them get to you. Keep bitchslapping everyone while I make my little monkey dance by having to constantly change my picture and headline. LMAO!! I am so deep into the dypshyt's head it isn't funny. LMAO!! Too GD Funny!
Yep, if Angry Bird denies that its him..guess its not him..LOL..Yeah, right!!..Funny shit..couldn't be more obvious!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#91 Feb 3, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, if Angry Bird denies that its him..guess its not him..LOL..Yeah, right!!..Funny shit..couldn't be more obvious!
So obvious that you can't even link one of his posts for comparison?
You meant to say, obvious to people with tunnel-vision to idiocy.
anonymous

Miami, FL

#99 Feb 5, 2013
D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to add that even my life partner and every one of our gay friends agree that you're out of you mind.
Michael didn't hurt a soul. Those were just some damn dogs he got rail roaded over.
If you need a ticket to that 3rd world country, let me know. I'll contribute to the cost. LMAO!!
I just wanted to add that you are a sad, sad sack and desperately need help along with an education. But I doubt it will help as you are too far gone and so mentally deficient.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#100 Feb 5, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to add that you are a sad, sad sack and desperately need help along with an education. But I doubt it will help as you are too far gone and so mentally deficient.
Sadly, the profile stealing troll has been told that so many times, it doesn't even register with him any more.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#104 Feb 5, 2013
The above is what happens when a profile stealing troll has nothing in his life other than being that selfsame profile stealing troll.
Give it up con-vick-t. You couldn't win when you tried to be a man, and you won't win now that you've proven you aren't one. Now waste more time telling me how it's not you.
Vick Hater

Rancho Cordova, CA

#119 Feb 7, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, you're just doing what you do, you lying sack of shit. LMAO !!!
WTF?? Take a break D Gay, relax, hug your life partner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CBS commentator Simms will not refer to Washing... Sep 27 Fossilfarts 2
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 6
LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... Sep '14 McCoy Was Right 4
Ex-Ranger Donald Hawkins signed by Dallas Cowboys Sep '14 Cowboyzz 2
LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... Sep '14 Vince Papale 6
Charlie Sheen tips $1000 on LeSean McCoy tab Sep '14 Tiger Blood 2
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 5

Philadelphia Eagles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE