NFL Rumors: Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles Talking QB Trade?

Jan 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

It seems like the Oakland Raiders are always involved in some crazy scheme and this off-season is no different.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

If they are willing to give us a second round pick for him, go for it
Shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

yea, get rid of the Convick!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Shadoz wrote:
yea, get rid of the Convick!
micheal vick could have been great if he ran when he could, rather than run all the time. they wore him out or he wore himself out by running and taking those hits. he might have a lil gas on the tank left if they utilize him correctly. but it won't be with the eagles, maybe if he was young? chip kelly needs a terrelle pryor. we're better off switching (qb's) with the eagles, plus some picks for pryor. not that i want m vick. but let's face it, vick won't be a starter and he won't fight for a starting job with carson palmer. he's like a terrelle pryor, only older. but? he can still move, scramble and run! comes with experience and might work better for the short run of the RAIDERS lonnnng haul.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this pitiful dypshyt. What's the matter loser, are you afraid to express these feelings you have using your own name ? LMAO !!
Do either of you even know what D-Day really is?

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "either". I use one registered account for this forum:
http://www.topix.com/news/gay
I like to keep my location private on that one and just forget to switch to the other account when I come here.
Do you know what D Day really is?
yes I do
Vick Hater

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lying dypshyt dancing around his trolling again. Too GD Funny !! LMAO. I guess you noticed that people with brains aren't buying it. LMAO
D Gay...your meltdown is epic!!

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. The day we fought Nazi Germany on the beaches of Normandy.
June 6, 1944 to be exact led by Dwight D. Eisenhower...I paid a little bit of attention in school when I wasn't skipping class to smoke
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gonna happen! You've been whining about this for the last 4 years and where has it gotten you? LMAO
I'm a gay man and Michael is beautiful and a hunk but that's not the entire reason I support him. He has paid his dues and like anybody else, should be free to do what he wants. He didn't hurt a soul.
TOO GD EASY!! LMAO!
Holy crap.gaysplat
Did the truth set you free? Flyaway green Birdie,fly away!
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Haleys Commet wrote:
<quoted text>
June 6, 1944 to be exact led by Dwight D. Eisenhower...I paid a little bit of attention in school when I wasn't skipping class to smoke
Imagine if Obama was the pres.when nazis were invading.
We would all be speaking German.
we could.learn alot from history.
Weak leaders, weak minds destroy a nation.
On a smaller scale,a weak minded, self absorbed qb like Vick; leads teams to the toilet. Falcons, eagles; Vick is poison.
He also is a felonious sociopath.
Wish him continual pain, suffering.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending to be me pretending to be you will only work for the lackeys, dypshyt. BTW, you're doing a great job with my terms and phrases. LMAO
And you're right, you can use your own name again. Everyone, at least those with brains, know it's you. LMAO
You have no idea how comical my life partner thinks you are. He doesn't know whether to laugh or cry out of pity.
Too GD funny! LMAO!!!
"Pretending to be me pretending to be you"?????

GD, maggot, I knew you were warped but you've taken that term to a new level.

I knew my ownage of you was a work of art but I didn't know how badly I had f''k'd your head up. LMGDAO

It's good to see you've finally come out of the closet. Using a different user profile on the gay forum was a smart idea but using one so close to your original user name was moronic. Not too bright, are ya, freak?

Too funny, just way, way, too GD funny!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I own YOUR ass, dypshyt.
Posting to yourself is demented. The subconscious referral to "owning someone's ass" is rather telling of your, er, persuasions also.

And just so you know, cupcake, as much as you would like to, "owning my ass" is something you'll never achieve. I'm not gay. Does your life partner know you're making advances to strange men on the internet? LMGDAO
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Well gaysplat,,dogs,dday,etal
What do you think of ookie infesting and infecTing the west coast? Why not?
2 teams on east coast destroyed by his bogus " $kills,leadership."
Gotta relish in his die nasty!

Power to the savage!!!
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
Power to the savage!!!
I actually hope the Eagles are stupid enough to keep the dog killer. Kelly is going to want a QB for his scheme that is required to run as often, if not more, than pass. We all know what is potentially possible every time the felon goes on his little scampers. The possibility of a career ending, serious injury caused by an explosive hit goes way up. I doubt the dog killing POS goes more than 3 or 4 games before a defensive player blows his ass up or before the frail felon starts making little bitch faces, grimacing, and acting like he's hurt before he takes himself out of the game.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving organization than the Eagles. Their only chance is that Kelly has enough intelligence to assess vick for what he is, frail, washed up, ineffective, and offensively ignorant. Pun intended!
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
Power to the savage!!!
Didn't we go back and forth about this on another thread ? Remember, Atlanta was worse for many years before Vick. 3 winning seasons out of 12 I believe it was. Why do you people have to lie? Facts are facts and they don't change because you say something different.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
Power to the savage!!!
This clown who replied to you, "just do it", is obviously a former vick nutsack leech who has come back using another name. Big surprise, huh? It's amazing how they try and slide in being neutral about the dog killing POS and then the excuses, support, and defense of the felon start to creep in. I've evidently made an ass out of this one in the past. LMGDAO

You gotta give these maggots one thing, they're stubborn to a fault.
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
This clown who replied to you, "just do it", is obviously a former vick nutsack leech who has come back using another name. Big surprise, huh? It's amazing how they try and slide in being neutral about the dog killing POS and then the excuses, support, and defense of the felon start to creep in. I've evidently made an ass out of this one in the past. LMGDAO
You gotta give these maggots one thing, they're stubborn to a fault.
You're wrong again. Never been here in my life. By the way, you're lying again, as you know full well my position on Vick.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
More arguing from a position of weakness.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong again. Never been here in my life. By the way, you're lying again, as you know full well my position on Vick.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
More arguing from a position of weakness.
I'd tell ya to blow me, but you'd want to take me up on it.
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd tell ya to blow me, but you'd want to take me up on it.
Pretty sad that you have to make people out to be gay in order to feel better about yourself. Gay people and dog killers are the only people lower than you, eh?
shadoz

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>micheal vick could have been great if he ran when he could, rather than run all the time. they wore him out or he wore himself out by running and taking those hits. he might have a lil gas on the tank left if they utilize him correctly. but it won't be with the eagles, maybe if he was young? chip kelly needs a terrelle pryor. we're better off switching (qb's) with the eagles, plus some picks for pryor. not that i want m vick. but let's face it, vick won't be a starter and he won't fight for a starting job with carson palmer. he's like a terrelle pryor, only older. but? he can still move, scramble and run! comes with experience and might work better for the short run of the RAIDERS lonnnng haul.
RAIDERS 2013!!!
the Convick was an awful q/b when he was on the Falcons Team not to mention his underworld low life a fighting dogs......ugh
just do it

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The above is the work of an obvious troll. At least there's no one here anymore who condones "juvenile" behavior like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Philadelphia Eagles Forum right now

Search the Philadelphia Eagles Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Domo's pre-training camp rankings 1 hr Bob Kraft 2
Redskins WR Jackson denies gang ties Jul 14 cara murphy 4
The best Philadelphia Eagles team not to win it... Jul 7 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
Vikings dub McKinnon the 'Jet' Jun '14 viking nation 3
Rivera, Reid Talk Importance Of Open NFL Locker... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Dallas Cowboys Will Win The NFC East Jun '14 Marissa 2
Super Bowl LII: Did Minnesota's big win make Ph... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••