Nick Foles: Your Philadelphia Eagles ...

Nick Foles: Your Philadelphia Eagles Starting Quarterback

There are 15 comments on the InsideTheIggles story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Nick Foles: Your Philadelphia Eagles Starting Quarterback. In it, InsideTheIggles reports that:

Jun 4, 2013; Philadelphia, PA, USA; Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles and quarterback Michael Vick pass the ball during minicamp at the NovaCare Complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InsideTheIggles.

Vick Hater

Auburn, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
The old Sociopath aka Vick is NOT going to take kindly to this article..that is for sure..if they ranked the QB's by intelligence you can bet he would rank dead last..but lets hope he plays somewhere so that he can't get his ass handed to him!

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
The old Sociopath aka Vick is NOT going to take kindly to this article..that is for sure..if they ranked the QB's by intelligence you can bet he would rank dead last..but lets hope he plays somewhere so that he can't get his ass handed to him!
Yeah, cuz articles written by fans AKA not good enough to get a job writing, really matter. LMAO !!
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
It all matters or none of it matters and guess what-you don't get to call the shots on that.

Exeter, NH

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Leah wrote:
It all matters or none of it matters and guess what-you don't get to call the shots on that.
It's all opinion based and I don't get to decide if I think it matters ? Get over yourself. How about this... you don't get to decide what I feel has any worth.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2013
I wouldn't dream of even trying to think like you. That's what matters.

Exeter, NH

#6 Jul 12, 2013
Leah wrote:
I wouldn't dream of even trying to think like you. That's what matters.
I didn't say you had to think like me. By all means, stay in the minority. I guess you missed where Vick finished 2nd in fan voting for Madden 12.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you had to think like me. By all means, stay in the minority. I guess you missed where Vick finished 2nd in fan voting for Madden 12.
i guess you missed where I don't care and I don't even know what that is and don't want to if it involves the thug.

Exeter, NH

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>i guess you missed where I don't care and I don't even know what that is and don't want to if it involves the thug.
Um, it's only the number one rated football video game for 12 years running. Big contest with public voting every year for who gets the cover. The public had Vick 2nd in voting last year. I doubt very much that you never heard of it, but a quick google search could have stopped you from looking like an idiot. I know, I know, you don't want to be educated, because if you were, you wouldn't be able figure out what to bitch about. Better to stay in the dark.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, it's only the number one rated football video game for 12 years running. Big contest with public voting every year for who gets the cover. The public had Vick 2nd in voting last year. I doubt very much that you never heard of it, but a quick google search could have stopped you from looking like an idiot. I know, I know, you don't want to be educated, because if you were, you wouldn't be able figure out what to bitch about. Better to stay in the dark.
Not bitching and don't,as an adult,waste my time on video games. That makes it unimportant to me. If it's important to you whose likeness is on a game you must be a teen.,,with a smart mouth.

Exeter, NH

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Not bitching and don't,as an adult,waste my time on video games. That makes it unimportant to me. If it's important to you whose likeness is on a game you must be a teen.,,with a smart mouth.
It has nothing to do with him "being" on the cover. I couldn't care less about any part of the game except the fact that national voting had him in 2nd place in a bracket of 32 of players. It's only unimportant to you because it proves Vick is still popular, which isn't what you want to hear. And maybe if you climbed out from under your rock, you'd realize FAR older people than teenagers play video games and FAR more people then video game buyers voted for Vick.

Exeter, NH

#12 Jul 14, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Mikey is #2. I have always said that Mikey played like #2, ever since he got in the pros.
Why don't you address the fact that Vick is still popular enough to gain the votes he did ? Don't you like to be in the minority ?

Exeter, NH

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a minority all of my life, because, I do not give a pile of excrement what anybody thinks.
Mikey Vick was a gifted athlete without a lot of brain power. He had a great college career because of being the best athlete on the field in almost every game. Even when he was starting for Va. Tech.(I attended five or six games) I always stated that he was a great athlete but not really pro Quarterback material. In the pros. Mikey had several problems, after an initial period of being able to do his scramble defensive coordinators studied him and devised means of keeping him in the center of the field where he was not that good, partially because of his lack of height. Off the field Mikey had access to money and had no idea of how to spend it or how to act with it. We have a fairly long list of bad decisions, the false bottom water bottle, the Ron Mexico issue, the contracting of herpes problem and yes, the dog fighting issue which eventually brought him down.
Other people also lost status because of how they acted during the Vick era. I lost a lot of my respect for Frank Beamer who kicked Marcus off of the team for continued negative off and on field actions and did not allow him back until Mikey paid over 3 million to build a new building on the Va. Tech. athlete grounds.
It is funny that Mikey has been connected with two NFL teams and both of them went nowhere. Atlanta has been a better team in the post Vick era and Philly. lost a coach and a ton of games during it's Vick era. Now, you actually need to save your judgment of my above statements as statement #1 is the one I live by.
I really didn't need you to waste all this time telling me WHY you're in the minority. I already knew that. And we don't have to address again why you think he's not NFL material, yet 2 different teams paid him over 100 million dollars. But please don't be one of these idiots who believe a QB is what makes a team great by himself. If you want to stick with facts like that, check and see how Atlanta was BEFORE Vick got there.

Exeter, NH

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a minority all of my life, because, I do not give a pile of excrement what anybody thinks.
Mikey Vick was a gifted athlete without a lot of brain power. He had a great college career because of being the best athlete on the field in almost every game. Even when he was starting for Va. Tech.(I attended five or six games) I always stated that he was a great athlete but not really pro Quarterback material. In the pros. Mikey had several problems, after an initial period of being able to do his scramble defensive coordinators studied him and devised means of keeping him in the center of the field where he was not that good, partially because of his lack of height. Off the field Mikey had access to money and had no idea of how to spend it or how to act with it. We have a fairly long list of bad decisions, the false bottom water bottle, the Ron Mexico issue, the contracting of herpes problem and yes, the dog fighting issue which eventually brought him down.
Other people also lost status because of how they acted during the Vick era. I lost a lot of my respect for Frank Beamer who kicked Marcus off of the team for continued negative off and on field actions and did not allow him back until Mikey paid over 3 million to build a new building on the Va. Tech. athlete grounds.
It is funny that Mikey has been connected with two NFL teams and both of them went nowhere. Atlanta has been a better team in the post Vick era and Philly. lost a coach and a ton of games during it's Vick era. Now, you actually need to save your judgment of my above statements as statement #1 is the one I live by.
By the way, it's really funny that you started with "I do not give a pile of excrement what anybody thinks." Then you went on for PARAGRAPHS explaining "what you think" to someone you don't even know. LMAO !!

Exeter, NH

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually just expressing MY opinion, I have one just as you have one and in the realm of the real world, both have little value to anyone but ourselves.
As Joe Friday would say, just the facts, just the facts. I do not believe that Mikey is a consistent threat to win as an NFL quarterback and I believe that his stats would seem to support this view. Now, as for the money that Mikey has been given, I hope that you are not stupid enough to think that all NFL teams pay certain players just to win, do you. The NFL is a business and as a business they need to make a profit, if making a profit includes paying a lot of money to a second class quarterback who happens to have a large following of people who will buy tickets and swag, that is an avenue that many teams will go down.
Again, your validation or condemnation is of little interest to me. I just get a kick out of feeding monkeys.
If you think teams pay for players who can't possibly win, you're a bigger idiot than I thought. And that's saying a lot. Fans won't be fans for long under those circumstances.
Now, if my validation or condemnation is of little interest to you, I can tell you that you've made enough ignorant comments that make no sense, so you can leave now.

Exeter, NH

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you I set my schedule as to where I wish to be and what I wish to say. Much like the Chargers paid Johnny Unites for one very unproductive year so they could have his name in the lineup, I believe that the Eagles understand that Foles is there next quarterback and vick is the name that will start the season and sell the swag. Vick is like the train wreck that nobody wants to see, but nobody can look away from.
Now, my young and somewhat ignorant little man, YOU are dismissed.
Yeah, Unitas and Vick are similar situations. You're just a plethora of useless and ignorant comments. Not sure why I asked you to shut up when your idiocy is so incredibly entertaining. By the way, if you are going to make an ignorant comparison, at east spell the guy's name right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow runs for a score in Eagles' victory o... Aug 18 Fart news 6
News Eagles, Bradford talking extension Aug 5 Fart news 2
News Eagles RB DeMarco Murray led the NFL in rushing in Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Philadelphia Eagles Position Breakdown: Wide Re... Jul '15 tom wingo 2
News Ex-quarterback McNabb arrested again on suspici... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News What's Wrong with Evan Mathis? Jul '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Eagles' Kelce blasts Giants punter's QB shots Jun '15 Hike the farts 2
More from around the web