Should the Philadelphia Eagles Part Ways with Michael Vick?

Change is afoot in Philadelphia. Tuesday morning it was announced that the Eagles would part ways with first-year defensive coordinator Juan Castillo and more changes are on the way. Full Story
Rescue 4

Huntingdon, PA

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Absolutely not. They wanted the dog killing thug. They got the dog killing thug. Keep it in philthadelphia. They deserve everything they get. Let Lurie, Reid and all the other pigs that decided to throw the NFL "code of ethics" out the window to get the overrated hoodrat wallow in their own stupidity.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Rescue 4 wrote:
Absolutely not. They wanted the dog killing thug. They got the dog killing thug. Keep it in philthadelphia. They deserve everything they get. Let Lurie, Reid and all the other pigs that decided to throw the NFL "code of ethics" out the window to get the overrated hoodrat wallow in their own stupidity.
Very true! However, I don't think anyone else is going to want the dog killing POS. He has demonstrated his obvious weakness, his intelligence, and his physical abilities are declining. The felons day are numbered and so are Andy "the walrus" Reid's.

I'm so GD glad to see the Eagles slowly being flushed down the shitter due to the inabilities, stupidity, and failure of vick. The walrus will eventually realize what he has gotten himself into and either start Foles or sign some other QB. But until that time, the con-vick-t will slowly but surely drag their asses down the toilet.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Even if they do part ways with Vick, MV is a tremendous story of redemption. MV can serve as a role model for overcoming adversity. If his situation and his ability to persevere has a positive influence on even one kid, it will all have been worth it.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#4 Oct 18, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
Even if they do part ways with Vick, MV is a tremendous story of redemption. MV can serve as a role model for overcoming adversity. If his situation and his ability to persevere has a positive influence on even one kid, it will all have been worth it.
What you say is true. If Vick stays the way he is now, no matter what happens in Philly then he will do more to help others then any so called do gooder ever will. But he must stay clean. No falling down. Remember, he got away with a massive amount of transgressions with the Falcons and in college.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Vick is a role model of nothing but societal scum. Even his spawn can't look up to the felon. How long did it take before he wed the skank who dropped them? Up and until that time, they were simply illegitimate offspring who didn't have a legitimate father. Vick is scum, his family is scum. It's what they are, it's what they do.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
Vick is a role model of nothing but societal scum. Even his spawn can't look up to the felon. How long did it take before he wed the skank who dropped them? Up and until that time, they were simply illegitimate offspring who didn't have a legitimate father. Vick is scum, his family is scum. It's what they are, it's what they do.
I don't really know what this has to do with anything. MV has been a success story even if this is his last season and he plays terrible. Hopefully people can learn to overcome adversity and hate based upon his model of success in dealing with adversity. You can't write this kind of tale of redemption. I really hate the Eagles but it would be nice to see this story end with a Super Bowl Victory for MV but based upon his play so far this season, that seems unlikely.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#7 Oct 19, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully people can learn to overcome adversity and hate based upon his model of success in dealing with adversity.
Do you have a small mouth, protruding tongue, and small ears? LMGDAO

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a small mouth, protruding tongue, and small ears? LMGDAO
What?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#9 Oct 23, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Blow me..........and no, don't get your hopes up. LMGDAO
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Everybody can stick a fork in Vick, he is done. People talk about redemption, I call BS on this one, Mikey is the same Mikey he has always been, only difference is that he knows that he must say what people want to hear. I have never questioned Mikey's athletic ability, however, he has NEVER been a first rate QB in the NFL and has been a coach killer for two teams. Mikey has been to the playoffs either two or three times in his career with only one win each time. The Eagles and Andy Reid deserve what they get for placing supposed talent before doing what is right. Mikey will end up just like Allen Iverson, back on Jefferson Ave. with outstanding bills that far outweigh his ability to pay. These are just two thugs from the 757 that proved the old saying about the hood and the boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... 7 hr Reggie McWTF 6
LeSean McCoy's 20-cent tip receipt selling for ... 7 hr McCoy Was Right 4
Ex-Ranger Donald Hawkins signed by Dallas Cowboys Sep 13 Cowboyzz 2
LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philly burge... Sep 11 Vince Papale 6
Charlie Sheen tips $1000 on LeSean McCoy tab Sep 11 Tiger Blood 2
NFL: Patiots lay an egg in opener Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 5
NFL: San Diego Chargers at Philadelphia Eagles Sep 7 That Fart Guy 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Philadelphia Eagles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••