Michael Vick might be ready to get a new dog

Jul 18, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 155

A seemingly repentant Michael Vick told Matt Lauer that he might even be ready to get a new dog during an appearance on the Today Show yesterday morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Rescue 4

Huntingdon, PA

#146 Sep 12, 2012
Hope Baltimore creams 'em. Looks like somebody had a little temper tantrum with the judging icons this weekend. LMFAO!!

“You can't hide”

Since: Aug 12

Atlantic Beach, FL

#148 Sep 13, 2012
Rescue 4 wrote:
Hope Baltimore creams 'em. Looks like somebody had a little temper tantrum with the judging icons this weekend. LMFAO!!
If both teams play like they did last week, the Eagles are gonna look like a high school team. They're staring down the throat of a real defense this week and they couldn't even handle Cleveland last week. Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is the week Vick gets hurt for the first time this season.
Rescue 4

Huntingdon, PA

#149 Sep 13, 2012
I agree. No matter how much Reid tried to deflect the fact that his million dollar boy simply turned in a very poor performance last week, the fact is vick nearly lost the game for them. The 4 yard touchdown throw at the end was more dumb luck than talent. I have to believe that on every team in the NFL there are very large men that would love nothing more than to be the one that takes that pig OUT for the atrocities he did to the dogs. One can only hope. LOL.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#150 Sep 13, 2012
You guys are a bunch of haters. He should be able to get a dog if he wants. He did his time. A lot of people dont even understand the entire situation of what went on.
Rescue 4

Huntingdon, PA

#151 Sep 14, 2012
oxymorphoneman wrote:
A lot of people dont even understand the entire situation of what went on.
OBVIOUSLY.
Shadoz

Absecon, NJ

#152 Sep 16, 2012
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#153 Sep 17, 2012
anonymous wrote:
and deserves a slow and painful death.
Well well another supposed animal lover who'd have fit right in at Bad Newz kennelz
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#154 Sep 17, 2012
Rescue 4 wrote:
Hope Baltimore creams 'em. Looks like somebody had a little temper tantrum with the judging icons this weekend. LMFAO!!
Keep hoping maggot
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#155 Sep 17, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
If both teams play like they did last week, the Eagles are gonna look like a high school team. They're staring down the throat of a real defense this week and they couldn't even handle Cleveland last week. Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is the week Vick gets hurt for the first time this season.
Guess again maggot

“You can't hide”

Since: Aug 12

Atlantic Beach, FL

#156 Sep 18, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again maggot
"If both teams play like they did last week"
If you have a link that shows Baltimore played comparably, I'd like to see it, because ESPN must be erroneously reporting they scored 3 fewer TDs and allowed 11 more points than week 1.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Ankeny, IA

#157 Sep 18, 2012
Hey guys i have a personal dilemma. I just moved and I've met all my neighbors and they all seemnice and my next door neighbor has a 2yr old or less dog they keep locked up on their above ground deck. The dog never gets to go in the yard and for the 2 weeks I've lived here I've never seen any owner interaction with it. The dog is also forced to relieve itself on the deck and there are piles of feces everywhere. The dog also has no shelter besides under a gas grill and here in Oklahoma in the summer the weather is brutal. The poor dog barks until its tired to get attention and obviously the noise and the poop smell are too much and this is an exclusive neighborhood on top of it all. To me this screams animal neglect and cruelty and I'm asking you all what would you do if you witnessed this. Thanks in advance.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#158 Sep 18, 2012
oxymorphoneman wrote:
You guys are a bunch of haters. He should be able to get a dog if he wants. He did his time. A lot of people dont even understand the entire situation of what went on.
WHY DON'T YOU ENLIGHTEN US?
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#159 Sep 18, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
Hey guys i have a personal dilemma. I just moved and I've met all my neighbors and they all seemnice and my next door neighbor has a 2yr old or less dog they keep locked up on their above ground deck. The dog never gets to go in the yard and for the 2 weeks I've lived here I've never seen any owner interaction with it. The dog is also forced to relieve itself on the deck and there are piles of feces everywhere. The dog also has no shelter besides under a gas grill and here in Oklahoma in the summer the weather is brutal. The poor dog barks until its tired to get attention and obviously the noise and the poop smell are too much and this is an exclusive neighborhood on top of it all. To me this screams animal neglect and cruelty and I'm asking you all what would you do if you witnessed this. Thanks in advance.
Call your local RESCUE if you have one. If not call your animal control officer and be willing to file a complaint. This animal deserves to be treated as a pet or let someone else love him. I hate ASSHOLES!
Just call me hater.LOL!If you don't want to do it-give me thw address and I damn sure will.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Ankeny, IA

#160 Sep 18, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Call your local RESCUE if you have one. If not call your animal control officer and be willing to file a complaint. This animal deserves to be treated as a pet or let someone else love him. I hate ASSHOLES!
Just call me hater.LOL!If you don't want to do it-give me thw address and I damn sure will.
I'll call my local rescue and try and remain anonymous as its my next door neighbor and i really don't need major issues coming from that close a proximity. If I'm unable to keep my anonymity I'll PM you the address Leah. Thanks
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#161 Sep 19, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you meant the part about the eagles. They played Cleveland this week. A team that is filled with inexperience. Vick threw 4 interceptions and the offense was terrible overall, against a team they should have blown out. But they barely pulled it off at the end. Now, this week they have Baltimore. They're a REAL team, so I was just imagining how ugly this will be for the eagles.
Fingers crossed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagles' LeSean McCoy Caught Picking Nose During... Nov 28 Cindy Mandel 4
NFL: Titans can't hang with Eagles in Philadelphia Nov 24 Titan Jokes 1
Cary Williams: 'Patriots Are Cheaters' Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 12
Big moves: Jets sign Vick and release Sanchez (Mar '14) Nov '14 Zack 17
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Nov '14 Mark 8
Green Bay 17-0 over Eagles after 1st quarter Nov '14 Getting Paid 1
Marcus Vick in custody at Newport News jail (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 164
More from around the web