Michael Vick's Days in Philadelphia Appear to be Numbered

Nov 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hispanic Business

It began as a social experiment. It will likely end as a failed football one. It's hard to remember it now after the many games, the highs and lows, but Michael Vick was originally brought to the Eagles as a potential transformational figure, or at least that's how owner Jeffrey Lurie put it.

Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one offensively SLOW mawwwwfukkkkka!
Yes, dipshit, the dog killing POS is from Newport News. But I should realized someone who rode the short bus to school wouldn't have the capacity to realize that like most cities, Newport News also has it's ghettos, also known as the "East End". That is where your felon hero started his dog fighting career. In addition, the only segment of the population in this city that supports the felon are those from the East end. You know, the ones who live in section 8 housing, receive food stamps, welfare, and expect the government to give them money for nothing. The rest of the population of Newport News isn't ashamed of vick, they merely recognize him as scum who left the hood but couldn't leave the ghetto mentality behind.
BTW, the "he has millions and you don't" BS..........most ghetto phukks feel a need to throw that out there. I guess your type feel that is some sort of insult. lmao
I even those scales by saying, he's a felon, I'm not. He's a dog killing POS, I'm not. He has STD's, I don't. He's a sorry sackofshit who blames others for his own criminal actions, I'm not a criminal and account for my own actions. He's an all around POS with absolutely no worth other than the ability to run and jump on a football field, I'm normal and contribute to society.
Now, have I "straitened" that out for you? LMGDAO
There are plenty of cities that are toilet bowls from one end to the other. Ever been to Atlantic City, or Camden NJ ? And I'm supposed to know that Newport News isn't like that, but apparently you're allowed to assume what I am . You listed all the things you're not, but a loser and a hypocrite are 2 things you can't deny of yourself. You prove it multiple times a day on here.
Let's just stick to what matters most, your failures vs accomplishments. Why are you so afraid to address that issue ?

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one more thing, you lick your lips don't you? I would imagine you're a big user of the phrase, "you know what i'm sayin?" and "oh no you di-int".
What a surprise, you're wrong again. At least your untarnished record of being wrong every single time is one thing you can put on your list of accomplishments.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of cities that are toilet bowls from one end to the other. Ever been to Atlantic City, or Camden NJ ? And I'm supposed to know that Newport News isn't like that, but apparently you're allowed to assume what I am . You listed all the things you're not, but a loser and a hypocrite are 2 things you can't deny of yourself. You prove it multiple times a day on here.
Let's just stick to what matters most, your failures vs accomplishments. Why are you so afraid to address that issue ?
Why are YOU? Pot, meet kettle.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are YOU? Pot, meet kettle.
That doesn't even make sense in response to what I said. I've been trying to address that issue . If you're going to comment, try to make it logical.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't even make sense in response to what I said. I've been trying to address that issue . If you're going to comment, try to make it logical.
OK, no problem, list your 10 most important accomplishments if you can not or if they do not meet a certain criteria then you are no better than those you attempt to belittle for having a different view.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, no problem, list your 10 most important accomplishments if you can not or if they do not meet a certain criteria then you are no better than those you attempt to belittle for having a different view.
Again, that doesn't make sense. We're talking about accomplishments vs effort spent on Vick. You really should try using the few brain cells you have.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, that doesn't make sense. We're talking about accomplishments vs effort spent on Vick. You really should try using the few brain cells you have.
Actually, not, what we are talking about is YOUR accomplishments and what gives you the right to judge, little man.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not, what we are talking about is YOUR accomplishments and what gives you the right to judge, little man.
What gives me the right to judge ? Are you f'ing kidding me ? Are you trying to make the whole lot of you look like idiots or are you really not reading any posts but mine? Trust me, no one here needs any help looking stupid. You all do a fine job individually.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives me the right to judge ? Are you f'ing kidding me ? Are you trying to make the whole lot of you look like idiots or are you really not reading any posts but mine? Trust me, no one here needs any help looking stupid. You all do a fine job individually.
As does the little f-l-ag from the West side of the country.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, no one here needs any help looking stupid.
That's the most brilliant thing your worthless ass has ever polluted this forum with. Read it and think about it, ya GD moron.

Typical trademark intelligence of the scum who love them some vick.

BTW, reply to this and prove what an offensively ignorant mawwfuuukkka you really are. LMGDAO

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the most brilliant thing your worthless ass has ever polluted this forum with. Read it and think about it, ya GD moron.
Typical trademark intelligence of the scum who love them some vick.
BTW, reply to this and prove what an offensively ignorant mawwfuuukkka you really are. LMGDAO
Still laughing at your own jokes, moron ? Sad, you're the only one who thinks you're funny.
Every time you post BS like this and avoid other posts, it proves what little you've got. I see you still have nothing to say about what your 4 years of whining have gotten you.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As does the little f-l-ag from the West side of the country.
More BS responses. Just admit you've got nothing to say.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
More BS responses. Just admit you've got nothing to say.
Actually is it YOU who has nothing to say, you talk about people on here for four years who accomplish nothing? Well, little man, you stay on here finding and reading what people said four years ago and you say THEY do not have a life?

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually is it YOU who has nothing to say, you talk about people on here for four years who accomplish nothing? Well, little man, you stay on here finding and reading what people said four years ago and you say THEY do not have a life?
I came on here to talk about Vick. You idiots prefered to talk about me. Now you want to say I'm only on here to talk about others ? That's pretty funny . I understand though. This forum is the only way to convince yourself that you're winning in a world where you know you're failing. But thanks for pointing out how hypocritical the common Vick hater is. It's been a whopping 8 hours since one of you proved it.
By the way, the reading comprehensions problem you have is shining through again. I didn't "find" anything. AGAIN, your idiot leader Jim was stupid enough to bring one of his 4 year old posts right back up to the 1st page. He loves displaying his failures.
I'll gladly talk about Vick. What do you want to talk about ? Failed protests ? Worthless boycotts ? The fact that after 4 years of whining about him, he's gone on to do everything you wanted him not to ? I'm open for any discussion that's not the same 4 year old crap that hasn't made a difference .
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I came on here to talk about Vick. You idiots prefered to talk about me. Now you want to say I'm only on here to talk about others ? That's pretty funny . I understand though. This forum is the only way to convince yourself that you're winning in a world where you know you're failing. But thanks for pointing out how hypocritical the common Vick hater is. It's been a whopping 8 hours since one of you proved it.
By the way, the reading comprehensions problem you have is shining through again. I didn't "find" anything. AGAIN, your idiot leader Jim was stupid enough to bring one of his 4 year old posts right back up to the 1st page. He loves displaying his failures.
I'll gladly talk about Vick. What do you want to talk about ? Failed protests ? Worthless boycotts ? The fact that after 4 years of whining about him, he's gone on to do everything you wanted him not to ? I'm open for any discussion that's not the same 4 year old crap that hasn't made a difference .
OK, we will discuss mikey vick, he is an over the hill Q-Back that never was a great or even very good Q-Back. I will admit that he was a great athlete, however the fact that he never won more than one playoff game in any given year and was in the playoffs less than 50% of his career will prove that he was not very good. Now we must add that in only one year did mikey vick start all of the games and in the past couple of years he is much more injury prome and one good concussion away from la la land. I went to several Va. Tech. games when mikey played and he was only good there because he was the best athlete on the field. My belief is that RG III will be a much, much better Q-Back than vick could have been. I believe this because Griffin is smart and vick, not so much.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, we will discuss mikey vick, he is an over the hill Q-Back that never was a great or even very good Q-Back. I will admit that he was a great athlete, however the fact that he never won more than one playoff game in any given year and was in the playoffs less than 50% of his career will prove that he was not very good. Now we must add that in only one year did mikey vick start all of the games and in the past couple of years he is much more injury prome and one good concussion away from la la land. I went to several Va. Tech. games when mikey played and he was only good there because he was the best athlete on the field. My belief is that RG III will be a much, much better Q-Back than vick could have been. I believe this because Griffin is smart and vick, not so much.
Totally agree. And let's not forget Andy's worst move ever... making him a pocket passer. His greatest talent was scrambling, but Andy thought he could make him a thinking QB. Big mistake. He's short, indecisive and 2 years later and he still doesn't even understand the importance of "the slide ". And what a shocker, that's the reason he's hurt again. So, it really helped keeping him in the pocket, huh ? He's only ever been a reaction QB, so why give him a 100 million dollar contract with the expectation that you'll change him ? It's just plain stupid. He should have been paid for what he was, not what they were going to try and make him. Vick was as good as he was ever going to get, the way he was. His greatness in that one area evened out his weak points and left him only average. Not a 100 million dollar man.
Voice of Reality

Clewiston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. And let's not forget Andy's worst move ever... making him a pocket passer. His greatest talent was scrambling, but Andy thought he could make him a thinking QB. Big mistake. He's short, indecisive and 2 years later and he still doesn't even understand the importance of "the slide ". And what a shocker, that's the reason he's hurt again. So, it really helped keeping him in the pocket, huh ? He's only ever been a reaction QB, so why give him a 100 million dollar contract with the expectation that you'll change him ? It's just plain stupid. He should have been paid for what he was, not what they were going to try and make him. Vick was as good as he was ever going to get, the way he was. His greatness in that one area evened out his weak points and left him only average. Not a 100 million dollar man.
You forget the best part of this drama, Mike was known as a coach killer and Andy thought he would be THE MAN that would bring the success that no other coach had. The really sad part is that Mike will catch onto another do nothing team and will get hurt, possibly a life altering injury to the head. Although I do not like Mike Vick, I also do not wish for him to not have any type of quality second half of life.

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget the best part of this drama, Mike was known as a coach killer and Andy thought he would be THE MAN that would bring the success that no other coach had. The really sad part is that Mike will catch onto another do nothing team and will get hurt, possibly a life altering injury to the head. Although I do not like Mike Vick, I also do not wish for him to not have any type of quality second half of life.
It could have made him a legend if he had succeeded with Vick. You have to wonder if all the years of mediocre teams,(minus one miserably failed super bowl) wasn't Andy's driving force. Figuring he needed some kind of blockbuster move to secure his legacy. Regardless, he definitely hitched his horse to the wrong wagon with Vick. It's really a damn shame.
It should be interesting to see what happens next for Vick and Andy. No doubt they will both be elsewhere next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... 2 hr Teblow Free Agency 6
Watch Philadelphia Eagles vs Pittsburgh Steeler... 19 hr Ottoman ESPN 5
Cary Williams: 'Patriots Are Cheaters' Aug 18 Flatulence Fred 2
2014 Dallas Cowboys Offense: Best In Team History? Aug 6 TheLandryFart 2
Eagles Position Battle Update: Mark Sanchez is ... Aug 2 Chicago Steak Co 1
Domo's pre-training camp rankings Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 18
Eagles camp features a player-vs.-player fight ... Jul 29 Rocky Balboa 1

Search the Philadelphia Eagles Forum:
•••
•••