New Rib Protector for Philadelphia Ea...

New Rib Protector for Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick Guaranteed to Avoid Injury

There are 38 comments on the Rant Sports story from Aug 29, 2012, titled New Rib Protector for Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick Guaranteed to Avoid Injury. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

It's highly unlikely that Vick can play a full season without injuring his ribs, let along play a full season without injuring any part of his body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#21 Sep 1, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I saved a kid from car crash once. You don't know me. U think you do because I don't have the same extreme views on this subject. Your inaccurate depiction of me is ignorant. You don't know what I contribute to my community
My views aren't extreme, skillet. They are the same as most of the general public relative to the dog killing POS.

I know that you excuse a ghetto piece of trash for some really depraved things. I know that you minimize and disregard the sickness of mind it takes to disgustingly kill, savage, and torture an innocent sentient animal for fun and amusement. I know that you don't care that the felon immediately and without hesitation blamed his own family for his criminal actions. I know that you don't care that the felon left his own children categorized in the status of "bastard" until he finally did the right thing and married the pole dancer.

I know that people who think the way you do aren't very worthwhile, productive, or decent themselves.

You have one hell of a hard and difficult life ahead of you and it's a certainty that you will blame others for your own failures and misfortunes. Plod on, home boy, plod on!

I know all I need to know about you.

“You can't hide”

Since: Aug 12

Atlantic Beach, FL

#23 Sep 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rainbow, what does the big ol' "F" in front of AO stand for? I guess it's safe to say that you're "catching" tonight and not "pitching". How's the life partner doing?
Maybe Florida, Funny, but no, let's make it FREE. Just like Vick. LMFreeFunnyFloridaAO !!
Speaking of pitching and catching, why didn't you take me up on the offer to go posts for post about who's the scrotum king ? You're the one who said talking about them was your standard of measuring homosexuality. Too GD funny. That had to be the stupidest thing you ever said, but there's new hope every day that you'll raise the bar.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#24 Sep 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>My views aren't extreme, skillet. They are the same as most of the general public relative to the dog killing POS.

I know that you excuse a ghetto piece of trash for some really depraved things. I know that you minimize and disregard the sickness of mind it takes to disgustingly kill, savage, and torture an innocent sentient animal for fun and amusement. I know that you don't care that the felon immediately and without hesitation blamed his own family for his criminal actions. I know that you don't care that the felon left his own children categorized in the status of "bastard" until he finally did the right thing and married the pole dancer.

I know that people who think the way you do aren't very worthwhile, productive, or decent themselves.

You have one hell of a hard and difficult life ahead of you and it's a certainty that you will blame others for your own failures and misfortunes. Plod on, home boy, plod on!

I know all I need to know about you.
You sound insane talkin about my life. I'm a very successful electrician with a nice house and and great family. So don't worry about my life. I will no longer respond to trolls like you. Either you are a troll or are just VERY stupid

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#25 Sep 1, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound insane talkin about my life. I'm a very successful electrician with a nice house and and great family. So don't worry about my life. I will no longer respond to trolls like you. Either you are a troll or are just VERY stupid
Both... with a mix of self loathing and an inferiority complex.
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#27 Sep 1, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound insane talkin about my life. I'm a very successful electrician with a nice house and and great family. So don't worry about my life. I will no longer resp elond to trolls like you. Either you are a troll or are just VERY stupid
really????a successful electrician???
ever try electrocuting dogs,with battery cables,while they're trying to swim to safety?
fun stuff if u are a certifiable,homicidal pos!
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#28 Sep 1, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
really????a successful electrician???
ever try electrocuting dogs,with battery cables,while they're trying to swim to safety?
fun stuff if u are a certifiable,homicidal pos!
now go away sparky.
some of us are actually trying to make society a safer place!
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#29 Sep 1, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Florida, Funny, but no, let's make it FREE. Just like Vick. LMFreeFunnyFloridaAO !!
Speaking of pitching and catching, why didn't you take me up on the offer to go posts for post about who's the scrotum king ? You're the one who said talking about them was your standard of measuring homosexuality. Too GD funny. That had to be the stupidest thing you ever said, but there's new hope every day that you'll raise the bar.
You're such a doofy little sword fighter. LMGDAO
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#30 Sep 1, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Offered up by the dumb bastard who supports, defends, and excuses a POS dog killing felon. Do your spawn a favor, volt boy, don't pass your degeneracy down to them. I offered another moron on here, much like yourself, the benefit of my services free of charge to place his unfortunate spawn up for adoption. So as not to seem unfair, I will make the same offer for you. Let me know.

BTW, do you lick outlets to test for current? Try it, it would probably do you a world of good.

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#31 Sep 1, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
now go away sparky.
Oooooh, so personal attacks on people, based on lies, is how we make society safer. Now that's really too GD funny.
One day you'll realize that your method is the reason you're so ineffective and your personality is the reason no one on your own facebook page talks to you. Enjoy another lonely Saturday night.

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#32 Sep 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a doofy little sword fighter. LMGDAO
That was weak Jimmy. More proof how little you have to say. Doesn't it suck to be stuck with nothing but lies and these couple other dolts you're reduced to associating with ?

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#33 Sep 1, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Offered up by the dumb bastard who supports, defends, and excuses a POS dog killing felon. Do your spawn a favor, volt boy, don't pass your degeneracy down to them. I offered another moron on here, much like yourself, the benefit of my services free of charge to place his unfortunate spawn up for adoption. So as not to seem unfair, I will make the same offer for you. Let me know.
BTW, do you lick outlets to test for current? Try it, it would probably do you a world of good.
Wow, now you're actually acting like you're a real attorney ? You are pathetic. Is there anything about your life that isn't imaginary ?
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#34 Sep 1, 2012
lickingsockets,teehee
you gave the rainbowrreamer a chubby!
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#35 Sep 1, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, now you're actually acting like you're a real attorney ? You are pathetic. Is there anything about your life that isn't imaginary ?
Actually, rainbow, one of your fellow scrotum leeches somehow, someway inferred that my name is Jim Evans and that I'm an attorney from Norfolk. I like to stick with it just to demonstrate how GD stupid you bastards are that love you some dog killer.

Now, if you need to pitch a little hissy fit about my "legal profession", you really need to take that up with one of your sacksuckers. And with your, er, particular sexual inclinations, getting together with a fellow sacksucker should be something you would look forward to. LMGDAO

BTW, how's the life partner tonight? Is he a bit perturbed about you spending too much time on the dog killer forum?

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#36 Sep 2, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, rainbow, one of your fellow scrotum leeches somehow, someway inferred that my name is Jim Evans and that I'm an attorney from Norfolk. I like to stick with it just to demonstrate how GD stupid you bastards are that love you some dog killer.
Now, if you need to pitch a little hissy fit about my "legal profession", you really need to take that up with one of your sacksuckers. And with your, er, particular sexual inclinations, getting together with a fellow sacksucker should be something you would look forward to. LMGDAO
BTW, how's the life partner tonight? Is he a bit perturbed about you spending too much time on the dog killer forum?
See, this is exactly the idiocy I'm talking about. Why would you have to explain that to me if I was this "lifelong troll" on here like the other dope referred to ? God, you people are just so desperate for an argument. How pathetic is that ?

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#37 Sep 2, 2012
genevalove wrote:
lickingsockets,teehee
you gave the rainbowrreamer a chubby!
You love to make shit up and avoid posts like this, don't you ?

genevalove wrote:

losers exposed wrote:

Oooooh, so personal attacks on people, based on lies, is how we make society safer. Now that's really too GD funny.
One day you'll realize that your method is the reason you're so ineffective and your personality is the reason no one on your own facebook page talks to you.

Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#38 Sep 2, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
I think it's great that Vick has all these haters while he counts his 100 million dollars. The great thing is he will never know who you haters are, nor will your insignificant lives affect his life in any way. So while you fill your hearts with hate and ill will for another human, you should wonder; who's really the bad person here? The man funding all these charities, or the people wishing bad on another person?
You see, dolt, this is why you received the reception that you did. The dog killer's money and material possessions don't mean a GD thing to a normal, sensible person. He can have billions and anything that money can buy but he's still a sick POS that chose to fight, torture, and kill innocent sentient creatures for fun and amusement. vick, having to be vick, is punishment enough for a sane person. Obviously you don't get that. Also, if anyone has an "insignificant life", it's the person who is too limited to realize the very thing that I've said above. You like to call people who recognize vick for what he is as haters. I like to call people who aren't intelligent enough to see him for what he really is as "limited".

Now, don't you have an electrical socket to go lick?
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#39 Sep 2, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is exactly the idiocy I'm talking about. Why would you have to explain that to me if I was this "lifelong troll" on here like the other dope referred to ?
Because it's amusing making you look like the pissant that you are.

Are you and the life partner having another spat? LMGDAO

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#40 Sep 2, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's amusing making you look like the pissant that you are.
Are you and the life partner having another spat? LMGDAO
Couldn't explain it, huh Jimmy ? Yeah, another BS answer when you're called out for saying something stupid.
Now, do you want to talk about Vick , or do you want to keep proving that my life is more interesting to you than his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson Wentz, Jay Cutler headline joint practic... Aug 23 Pants phartzs 4
News Michael Vick: Kaepernick needs a haircut for jo... Aug '17 ThePharts 6
News Owens could have done so much more (Jun '11) Feb '17 Fart Proudly 20
News Top surprises, disappointments midway through N... (Nov '16) Feb '17 Midwaypharts 2
News About $500 million at stake in the a Duck Dynas... (Dec '13) Feb '17 Big Money Phart 25
News Falcons invite Vick back to Atlanta for Dome fi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Flying Phart 2
News NFL: Packers snap skid by downing Eagles (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dope in Denver 3
More from around the web