Vick playing for Eagles' job on game-...

Vick playing for Eagles' job on game-to-game basis

There are 1 comment on the NFL story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Vick playing for Eagles' job on game-to-game basis. In it, NFL reports that:

Michael Vick 's future in Philadelphia has been a topic of debate all season. Unless he dramatically turns around his play, the expectation is that the Eagles won't keep him around in 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL.

Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
LMGDAO

I wonder how it felt for the dog killing felon to see his ex team being led by a true NFL caliber QB.

Oh well, another loss for the idiots who were stupid enough to sign an uneducated felon who thought savaging the hell out of dogs was more important than concentrating on his career.

Too funny, just way, way, too GD funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles QB Wentz sidelined with hairline fr... Aug 13 Bobbystef 1
News McNabb comments T.O. little, T.O. late (Feb '06) Jul '16 gut feeling 8
News Eagles quarterback Wentz saved from gas station... Jun '16 Christaliban 5
News Broncos' Sanchez to miss start of OTAs after th... May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News QBs Goff and Wentz soar, OT Tunsil takes bizarr... May '16 Mike Tannebum 4
News Broncos acquire quarterback Mark Sanchez from E... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Fart news 34
More from around the web