No rush to name starting passer for Eagles

Jul 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Courier-Post

There is one overriding question as the Eagles prepare for their first training camp under new coach Chip Kelly: Who will be the starting quarterback? Much to the chagrin of Michael Vick, Kelly won't name a starter before camp starts July 22 for rookies and three days later for the veterans.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Vick Hater

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Oh my..the Sociopath has to wait to find out who the starting QB is..maybe Philly is tired of losing and Kelly doesn't want the coach killer around..whatever, this is not what the Sociopath wants to hear..if they wise up they will just cut this loser..hopefully this thug will end up playing somewhere so we can have the joy of watching him suck and get his head handed to him! However the Sociopath can only fool these teams for so long.
genevalove

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

No body is fooled! He hasnt had any "greatness" since hokie hoodum days.
Stupid,ugly and rotten inside and out.
ONLY THE LOWEST OF SOCIETY MAKES EXCUSES FOR HIM!
I bet st. trayvon wanted to be a mikey vick. Maybe mikey vick will end up a trayvon!
People and juries are tired of the ignorance and excuses made for vick and his ghetto lifestyle!

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Vick Hater wrote:
Oh my..the Sociopath has to wait to find out who the starting QB is..maybe Philly is tired of losing and Kelly doesn't want the coach killer around..whatever, this is not what the Sociopath wants to hear..if they wise up they will just cut this loser..hopefully this thug will end up playing somewhere so we can have the joy of watching him suck and get his head handed to him! However the Sociopath can only fool these teams for so long.
You must not have read Voice of Reality's post. Teams don't care if they win as long as they have a player who's hot in the public eye according to him. Just ask the dumbass or read his post in the other thread. You'll see the ignorant mentality of the common Vick hater.
By the way, why do you and the GA manly woman hide and come out at the same time EVERY TIME ? Looks like you're both a little gutless alone.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have read Voice of Reality's post. Teams don't care if they win as long as they have a player who's hot in the public eye according to him. Just ask the dumbass or read his post in the other thread. You'll see the ignorant mentality of the common Vick hater.
By the way, why do you and the GA manly woman hide and come out at the same time EVERY TIME ? Looks like you're both a little gutless alone.
You are going NUTS again with so many posts..I would not waste my time reading them all..unlike you I have a life..you are one sad little man with no life other than loving you some Vick and posting on Topix..did you forget last year when you went crazy like this on Topix and ended up in the home..how long were you there two weeks or so..if you're not careful its back to the home for you!

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going NUTS again with so many posts..I would not waste my time reading them all..unlike you I have a life..you are one sad little man with no life other than loving you some Vick and posting on Topix..did you forget last year when you went crazy like this on Topix and ended up in the home..how long were you there two weeks or so..if you're not careful its back to the home for you!
Yeah, your life is so great that you sit around and make up gay azz stories about people. Not one fact about Vick in yet another post. Hope you're enjoying that wonderful life of yours. LMAO !!
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Mr D D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude , it`s the same person . same little sad , racist , POS that`s been posting and replying to itself on this forum for years .

Exeter, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Dude , it`s the same person . same little sad , racist , POS that`s been posting and replying to itself on this forum for years .
I figured. Good thing though. He's the only one who listens to what he says. LMAO !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••